The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wheres babspanky? i need to speak to her. its about denmark, i dont think i can go.......... :tears:

and where is vally? she said she was going for two weeks and shes been gone for a million years

im sure babs will b on in a bit, but yr rite about vally i haven seen her in agessss, sorry you cant go 2 denmark:blink: *hugs* please dont cry

wheres babspanky? i need to speak to her. its about denmark, i dont think i can go.......... :tears:

and where is vally? she said she was going for two weeks and shes been gone for a million years

im here!!!

and dont say something like that!:thumbdown:

nooooooooooooooooooo :crybaby:

I look like a fåckin chipmunk, I've had 2 teeth removed and Ive been sewn in my mouth. It's disgusting, Ive felt terrible because of some fåckin pills etc.

I sooo wasn't drunk last night. I better stop drinkin twice a month.

Why is it that I've too felt so bored on the boards nowadays...

And I want some pizza. :blink:

pizza.jpg

I look like a fåckin chipmunk, I've had 2 teeth removed and Ive been sewn in my mouth. It's disgusting, Ive felt terrible because of some fåckin pills etc.

:boxed:

I don't know what you're seeing with all those drugs! There's no "body" in this picture! :blink:

Oh, it's just a little joint :wink2:

Me: 115gramsjointen.jpg

Watching the very sexy Austin Powers. The most sexy man ever.

and what a nice water-thing: fallos.jpg

You too? Tell me!

Oh. I was just going to get lost to youtube. :cool:

2 of my milk teeth got rotten to my mouth, so the dentists wanted to pull them off.

Im not sure they knew how to use that stuff (what's it called?) right to numb my mouth cause it always hurt like-- pain. :sad:

Ive had many cavities in my teeth I was lucky to even have my milk teeth for a while. :naughty:

It always felt like dentist after dentist. And I had a fear for them because it never was "just a check".

But I got good teeth after milk teeth, yay! :yay:

Oh. I was just going to get lost on youtube. :cool:

2 of my milk teeth got rotten to my mouth, so the dentists wanted to pull them off.

Im not sure they knew how to use that stuff (what's it called?) right to numb my mouth cause it always hurt like-- pain. :sad:

Ive had many cavities in my teeth I was lucky to even have my milk teeth for a while. :naughty:

It always felt like dentist after dentist. And I had a fear for them because it never was "just a check".

But I got good teeth after milk teeth, yay! :yay:

What an amazing story, you're so strong!