The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im sorry,

i would love to,but

i have to many dates!

its sledge season!

if i get my time off i will be gone to norway at the end of october

mika on the 5 or 6 of nov

and turin from the 18 till end of nevember

i would be broke if i didnt have my credit card!

Haha, you always make things sound so exciting! And you always sound so full of life and energy!

Haha, you always make things sound so exciting! And you always sound so full of life and energy!

if u could see me!!

no energy at all!

ive been on the couch since thursday!

but well

i love the wintertime,

and cos im someone who is allways freezing its just right thati stay motionless at the icerink!!

but i have a electrical heating thingy in my bed now!!

I feel really old!

oh, and im really excited if i can go to norway,i will see the canadian team again and the flight just cost me 20€ both ways!isnt it cool?

kuss vally

Oh me too. I'd love to meet all the Apples.

no, bad idea!

they r not as funny as u think!

more like a bunch of drunken european!

now that i come to think off:they r ****ing weird:shocked:

i wouldnt like to meet them at night

no, bad idea!

they r not as funny as u think!

more like a bunch of drunken european!

now that i come to think off:they r ****ing weird:shocked:

i wouldnt like to meet them at night

Oh damn, now I'm scared :boxed:

What do you mean, them? :mf_rosetinted:

dunno!i heard something!

wasnt there a cat with an L and some girl was shouting at all the people still out on the street?

thats just one of the roumors i heard!!

so betterwatch out for the cat!the girl might be standing next to her!!:shocked:

hey kata!

everything allright?

did they move it to little vega?:bleh:

nah they managed to sell out the big one :biggrin2: And I've found out that two of my tickets probably aren't valid because of the mess with the bank at the time I bought them, seems the money have been transfered back and my account on the website where I bought them says I only bought two :boxed: Not a big problem though as my daughter decided she wants to see some Danish pop dude, so I told her she had to choose between him and Mika and luckily she doesn't give a hoot about Mika anymore:fisch:

nah they managed to sell out the big one :biggrin2: And I've found out that two of my tickets probably aren't valid because of the mess with the bank at the time I bought them, seems the money have been transfered back and my account on the website where I bought them says I only bought two :boxed: Not a big problem though as my daughter decided she wants to see some Danish pop dude, so I told her she had to choose between him and Mika and luckily she doesn't give a hoot about Mika anymore:fisch:

A bit like her mother? :naughty:

A Danish pop dude? You have pop dudes in Denmark? :shocked:

A bit like her mother? :naughty:

A Danish pop dude? You have pop dudes in Denmark? :shocked:

yeah think maybe my attitude has a bit to do with it :blush-anim-cl:

yes we have way too many of them :sneaky2:

So, wtf is up with sending all that stuff to Mika? I mean, come on! Seriously!?!? I understood the first thing and the Birtday cards. Lalala.

Because we are members of the "MIKA FAN CLUB" and we "invest" in this and other crazy time & money consuming activities in the remote chance he gives a crap and remembers our names and faces and where we're from because it delights the heck out of us when he shows any interest in who we are and gives us false hope. That's why. :wub2:

The birthday gift had to be given to security at V-fest and as I understand it Suzy is looking to unload the latest project before the show because it's not something you want to haul with you while scrambling for the front row.

YAY! I'm special, because they asked moi. It will go down in MFC history :winner_first_h4h: and I will be mentioned in at least a dozen posts. I will be recognized by security and I will need to take a picture of this special occassion. This is the attention I crave.

Let me not forget to mention that I am the MFC Representative for Central Canada :toot:

So don't be jealous now... :mf_rosetinted:

DAMN YOU! :furious: Im gone one night, and you all have a good discussion!

I think the worst project is the "memorial" at Brighton one... I think the family should be awore of such a project, and it's not "nice" at all... it's just weird in my opinion... it's so none of their business !!! what the hell are they doing... actually, i haven't read anything of this project, but i guess it's for the family of the little boy that died recently, right ?

anyway... maybe i'm selfish, but i do think it's more "weird" than "nice"..

Agree on this. And come on, little children die everyday in huge accidents, from disease and by hunger (and it's all very sad). We can't do this for all of them. I think it's weird, 100%.

And btw, Ive been suffering from a serious amount of Blue Screens of Death the last few days. Don't you just love computers?

Because we are members of the "MIKA FAN CLUB" and we "invest" in this and other crazy time & money consuming activities in the remote chance he gives a crap and remembers our names and faces and where we're from because it delights the heck out of us when he shows any interest in who we are and gives us false hope. That's why. :wub2:

Hahaha!:naughty:

We're pretending that MIKA's new Q Awards photos are not effecting us, or that our hearts stop beating when we stare at that face. :mf_rosetinted:

Am I seriously the only one who thinks he looks completely goofy (in the not too damn adorable way) in those pictures :doh:

Am I seriously the only one who thinks he looks completely goofy (in the not too damn adorable way) in those pictures :doh:

You and yuppy need corrective lenses!