The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I also only got a few hours of sleep :naughty: Today I had to work. Earn money for the poor. I almost died. My head was full of these voices...

".. Put me in the CLAP CLAP magic position darling!"

Suzy, ask me about the undies!

ja jemma and i really liked this new mika song!

its kinda catchy!

just sad he didnt play it though

:roftl: You should have requested it afterwards.

we were goin to, but then this crazy underwear woman stole our show!

but jems and i were singing (or more like shouting it) all the time

were we singing it during the gig aswelll?

we were goin to, but then this crazy underwear woman stole our show!

but jems and i were singing (or more like shouting it) all the time

were we singing it during the gig aswelll?

No no no, I just scared him away.

I didn't join you, even though I knew the lyrics :naughty:

Hello!

I made it home! And Im alive!

Arrived this morning and already slept a few hours before logging in.

(I just had to). :fisch:

Now I'll read all the posts I've missed so far and may I add it was worth of every hour travelling in a train and bus to meet you.

Hello!

I made it home! And Im alive!

Arrived this morning and already slept a few hours before logging in.

(I just had to). :fisch:

Now I'll read all the posts I've missed so far and may I add it was worth of every hour travelling in a train and bus to meet you.

Oh good! I was getting a little worried, even opened a Where's Satu thread! :naughty:

I bet you were really tired and in need of a good hot shower!

It was lovely to meet you too! Hope we will again soon!

I almost died. My head was full of these voices...

".. Put me in the CLAP CLAP magic position darling!"

How weird! The same voices on my head too! :blink:

I like CLAP again. :naughty:

Yay! Just found the thread, how sweet of you!!

And now Im just letting it die.

Well anyway we are meeting again, wasn't that the plan?

At least I am coming to meet you, wanted or not. :sneaky2:

Oh, and found this: http://gaffa.dk/anmeldelser/view.php/mreview_id=34698

Translate please...

To Dolly P. 9 to 5 and a deep voices proclamation "You have come here to be entertained.." Mika took over the stage. And it was, what we came for. And that was, what we got. Relax kickstart a fabulous concert from one of the Pops most promising artists.

Mikas music is a great mix of genres, filled with drama and feelings. So you could have feared a affected and strained perfomance. There was animals costumes, sexy clothes with glitter and gold, confetticanons and in the midlle of everything; a little man with a huge musical talent. (Mika!) With a straightforward, unpretentious attitude. A genuine happiness of performing. Mikas energi affected whole Vega and the audience was in looooooooooooooove :sneaky2:

Mikas stage was built up with a good balance between his up-tempo disco and the more.. erhm. soft songs with Mika at the piano. The room was dancing, but most of the people most have lost their breath by the sound of the small man. His vocal is blinding, his falsetto unbelieveable and his reach almost divine.

We had two new songs - the first with 3 man and 2 women tall band of the fornt of the stage, where keyboard and drums where replaced with banjo and washboard. Holy Johnny is a small awry song about.....blah blah blah how much do you love me doo doo doo..

Danmark had to do without Mika at NIBE AND ROSKILDE FESTIVAL DUE TO A SUSPICIOUS PNEUMONIA :biggrin2: . But they had really done something to make this evening great. That "Goodevening DK" so many musicians learn, was only the first of a .. stream of danish words from Mika mouth. Stories about everything from the american recordcompani who rejected that he could be a hit, to his performonce at Lille Vega in april - everything came both in Danish and english. Funny enough, things like that always make a hit.

”Nogle gange mange små ting går galt, and that's what makes some gigs special and a lot of fun for us". ....

Mika owned the audience from when he stepped onto the stage till his exit. The thunderous discosongs Big Girl, Grace Kelly and Lollipop make the floor go up and down and the ceiling rise. There's only few pop-artists with Mikas talent, and fewer who master a diversity and originality in music as he do.

He keep going, and the rest of the world can EAT HIS DUST.

aæpvbfw

very very bad translated. But I guess you get the meaning.

I like the part about his vocals being blinding. :naughty:

Thanks for the translation!

Lol. Blinding :doh: It's something you say in danish, maybe it should have been "smashing" or something like that instead :naughty:

Wonderful to meet you Satu!!!!!!!!

As it was to meet you and your friend!! It's always more fun to squeeze between a crowd and a security bar together. :biggrin2:

Thanks for the translation. Seems like they liked the concert too.

As it was to meet you and your friend!! It's always more fun to squeeze between a crowd and a security bar together. :biggrin2:

Thanks for the translation. Seems like they liked the concert too.

Yeah :punk: I killed my bladder, my neck hurt, someone grabbed my butt, my stomach got squeezed against the bars everything Mika went near us.. I was wearing skiieng underwear. Ill never do that again.

It was AWSOME! :biggrin2:

No, if something's really good we do say blinding here too.

I know, but when it's about his voice?

Yeah :punk: I killed my bladder, my neck hurt, someone grabbed my butt, my stomach got squeezed against the bars everything Mika went near us.. I was wearing skiieng underwear. Ill never do that again.

It was AWSOME! :biggrin2:

I know, but when it's about his voice?

Yeah, about anything, the gig could be blinding, a book could be blinding etc just like you described.

hello bad apples, are you bad apples or just regular gale apples or juicy ones:blink:

I am always a bit worried about copy write, its hard to know whats okay and not really, who cares......by the way i hate men:biggrin2: :mf_rosetinted: