The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bought the dvd today. I had to as Mariposa told me last night that I'm in it. They filmed me and my sister after the Berlin gig. My sister went from being terribly embarrassed to behaving like a VIP within a few hours :blink: . You can also see Vally (two times) and what is most important: There are some nice shots of our beloved Appleman :wub2: .

I'm off to bed now. Have to go to Amsterdam tomorrow. More Mika. I'm addicted!

:mf_rosetinted:

I bought the dvd today. I had to as Mariposa told me last night that I'm in it. They filmed me and my sister after the Berlin gig. My sister went from being terribly embarrassed to behaving like a VIP within a few hours :blink: . You can also see Vally (two times) and what is most important: There are some nice shots of our beloved Appleman :wub2: .

I'm off to bed now. Have to go to Amsterdam tomorrow. More Mika. I'm addicted!

Hmm, I wasn't going to bother to buy it, but I might now, if you and vally are in it, seriously.

Enjoy Amsterdam. Get an ass shot for us! :mf_rosetinted:

Hmm, I wasn't going to bother to buy it, but I might now, if you and vally are in it, seriously.

Enjoy Amsterdam. Get an ass shot for us! :mf_rosetinted:

We're good! Very professional. I wouldn't have bought it that early if I hadn't been in it. It's a good PR trick :blink: .

I think I'll have him sign it tomorrow! I'm very determined right now!

I've said this over and over again before already....IT's the CORNIEST THING EVER - IT's BRILLIANT!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d673jShtyo

D

I love that song, despite its appallingness, it reminds me of a bar man called mikey :roftl: that i used to adore:bleh:

Hey I have ordered the DVD:bleh:

:biggrin2: its going be a spot the mfcers show, just a quickie tonight i have to take M to rugby early in the morning, speak soon:biggrin2:

We're good! Very professional. I wouldn't have bought it that early if I hadn't been in it. It's a good PR trick :blink: .

I think I'll have him sign it tomorrow! I'm very determined right now!

Tell him to write apple somewhere like 'to my darling apple' . Then take a shot of his ass.

Thank you!

Tell him to write apple somewhere like 'to my darling apple' . Then take a shot of his ass.

Thank you!

I can't My camera is broken :tears: . Maybe someone else that shoot his ass.

I already imagine the situation: "Mika can I please take a picture of you?!" "Sure, why not." *Mika poses* "Sorry, but could you please turn around! I don't want your face!"

I can't My camera is broken :tears: . Maybe someone else that shoot his ass.

I already imagine the situation: "Mika can I please take a picture of you?!" "Sure, why not." *Mika poses* "Sorry, but could you please turn around! I don't want your face!"

:naughty: I will do it next time, I don't think he likes me anyway so it won't make any difference.:wink2:

How could you tell he doesn't like you? Isn't he the same just to anyone?

I feel so tired. I should have eaten an apple today.

I think he only likes you if you want his autograph and a picture.

I handed him L's autograph and said don't sign on that page you might spoil the autograph of L and he just handed the book back to me without signing!

Anyway, guess what. I don't care! :mf_rosetinted:

I think he only likes you if you want his autograph and a picture.

I handed him L's autograph and said don't sign on that page you might spoil the autograph of L and he just handed the book back to me without signing!

Anyway, guess what. I don't care! :mf_rosetinted:

Stupid man. As if L hadn't suffered enough he only makes it worse!

I'm off to bed now. Have to leave early tomorrow and queue all day :punk: .

See you.

Sweet dreams to everyone!