The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he is very sweet and quite posh isnt he little Patrick. Quite velvet Goldminey:wink2: :bleh: When Mika signed my album in Brighton, he wrote all over the tracklist, so i told him off and so i dont think he likes me much either, but seriously that album cost me a tenner!:shocked: the other band memebers signed much more neatly

And Sorry for being dumb but who is L?

I think he only likes you if you want his autograph and a picture.

I handed him L's autograph and said don't sign on that page you might spoil the autograph of L and he just handed the book back to me without signing!

Anyway, guess what. I don't care! :mf_rosetinted:

it has twigged , the apple has dropped L is luke, right:doh:

BABS did MIKA really Do that, didnt sign it? What a DIVA:shocked:

His new name is gonna have to be, it hurts to say it .....

DiKa

Or maybe he has seen your sig:naughty: :roftl: Im a twat for liking Mika:naughty: !!

he is very sweet and quite posh isnt he little Patrick. Quite velvet Goldminey:wink2: :bleh: When Mika signed my album in Brighton, he wrote all over the tracklist, so i told him off and so i dont think he likes me much either, but seriously that album cost me a tenner!:shocked: the other band memebers signed much more neatly

And Sorry for being dumb but who is L?

No, L is the L from Mika's LOVE letters that he threw away after Somerset House, Yuppymunch saved him but he has had his problems since then, he can't really get a job. He has got a myspace and we made a thread here, showing what he got up to.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6913&highlight=starbucks

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=215758269&MyToken=b963846b-b77a-4f45-9fae-04d0b2ce75b4

No, L is the L from Mika's LOVE letters that he threw away after Somerset House, Yuppymunch saved him but he has had his problems since then, he can't really get a job. He has got a myspace and we made a thread here, showing what he got up to.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6913&highlight=starbucks

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=215758269&MyToken=b963846b-b77a-4f45-9fae-04d0b2ce75b4

:boxed: you lot are comprehensive, dont like to leave anyone out:roftl: so who the L is L :blink: Mika was obviosuly touched about it, L must be one of you naughy apples :sneaky2:

Hver en bevægelse og ikke mindst hver overrumplende vellykket sætning på dansk fra Mikas side blev ledsaget af et kollektivt hvin af begejstring fra de glade piger forrest i salen.

Yay! That was me! .. And we we could reach his feet we would faint.

Yo Babs, just got you some .. green ponpons! or Pompoms!

well you are all hilarious I laughed so much at those threads and am proud to be L's new friend:naughty:

:punk:

So let me get this right BABS

Did Mika not sign your album cause you didint want him to sign ontop of L's sig and he took offence :shocked::roll1::lol3::lmao::cheers:

Hver en bevægelse og ikke mindst hver overrumplende vellykket sætning på dansk fra Mikas side blev ledsaget af et kollektivt hvin af begejstring fra de glade piger forrest i salen.

Yay! That was me! .. And we we could reach his feet we would faint.

Yo Babs, just got you some .. green ponpons! or Pompoms!

Woot woot! Can you get them to Kata? How much do I owe you?

well you are all hilarious I laughed so much at those threads and am proud to be L's new friend:naughty:

So let me get this right BABS

Did Mika not sign your album cause you didint want him to sign ontop of L's sig and he took offence :shocked::roll1::lol3::lmao:

Well, that was my interpretion, :sneaky2::naughty:

I have something for you:

20071112193129151_clngypgtdt.jpg

My camera somehow worked again so that's the result :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

That is a true triumph well done, if we can all get a shot like that we can make a book called 'Mika's bottom on tour' and give it to Mika:roftl:

I have something for you:

20071112193129151_clngypgtdt.jpg

My camera somehow worked again so that's the result :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

More ass shots. That's fantastic.

Hey Babs, how's the camera? I haven't figured out how to use mine yet (at all). I took some pics at a gig on Saturday but the camera would not focus 90% of the time because it was too dark. I only got one half decent shot but it was still noisy.

More ass shots. That's fantastic.

Hey Babs, how's the camera? I haven't figured out how to use mine yet (at all). I took some pics at a gig on Saturday but the camera would not focus 90% of the time because it was too dark. I only got one half decent shot but it was still noisy.

Ha! I haven't figured it out at all. The booklet tells you nothing, so I am hoping the cd tells you what to do.

I was going to look at it at the weekend but I didn't feel well.....

And now I have no money whaaaaa

Everybody tell me you are broke too, to make me feel better!

Im not broke anymore and it bothers me cause I could maybe afford to plane tickets - you know.

But I thought to leave it here. Im waiting for that even Dodgyer Holiday tour to come soon and that includes Ff-fff.... Oh never mind. :cool: