Small Article about Mika in Glamour Magazine

kk448

Ahhh, I tried to create this thread but it, for some reason, wouldn't work so I have to do it again...Anyway, I search for this and didn't find anything.

I got my hair cut yesterday and as I was waiting, I was flipping through the September issue of Glamour Magazine. I stumbled on an article called "What's The Buzz? 6 Things You'll Love This Month" or something to that extent. Anyway, number one was "Mika's Ode to Curves", I think was the title. It was a paragraph about Big Girls (You are Beautiful) and how Mika appreciates women with curves. Then they asked a real "Big Girl" what she thought of the song and she said she really liked the lyrics. There was also a small picture of Mika from the Big Girl video. It wasn't really a big deal (nothing to go out and buy the magazine for) and obviously I don't have the magazine to scan or to tell you exactly what it said but it was still nice to see. Plus, Mika was number one! :biggrin2: Too bad I was by myself at the salon...I got a weird look from the lady that was sitting next to me 'cause when I saw it, I said to myself "It's Mika!" I just like seeing things about Mika, even if they are little 'cause I really don't hear much about him unless I come here.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh, I tried to create this thread but it, for some reason, wouldn't work so I have to do it again...Anyway, I search for this and didn't find anything.

I got my hair cut yesterday and as I was waiting, I was flipping through the September issue of Glamour Magazine. I stumbled on an article called "What's The Buzz? 6 Things You'll Love This Month" or something to that extent. Anyway, number one was "Mika's Ode to Curves", I think was the title. It was a paragraph about Big Girls (You are Beautiful) and how Mika appreciates women with curves. Then they asked a real "Big Girl" what she thought of the song and she said she really liked the lyrics. There was also a small picture of Mika from the Big Girl video. It wasn't really a big deal (nothing to go out and buy the magazine for) and obviously I don't have the magazine to scan or to tell you exactly what it said but it was still nice to see. Plus, Mika was number one! :biggrin2: Too bad I was by myself at the salon...I got a weird look from the lady that was sitting next to me 'cause when I saw it, I said to myself "It's Mika!" I just like seeing things about Mika, even if they are little 'cause I really don't hear much about him unless I come here.

Haha, I still think I'll buy it.

:wink2:

Thanks for posting!

Haha, I still think I'll buy it.

Thanks for posting!

I was actually going to, too, I just didn't want people thinking it was like a huge article and then buying the magazine and being like, "What?" :naughty:

:thumb_yello::biggrin2: thanks 4 posting!

i totally know what u mean!!! same with me here in trinidad! i don't know what i would do without mfc (and youtube:naughty: )!

I was actually going to, too, I just didn't want people thinking it was like a huge article and then buying the magazine and being like, "What?" :naughty:

Darn, now I have to tell my mom to get me that one, also.

I went to the mall looking for Mika in Teen Vouge, then realized it said Fashion Magazing which came WITH Teen Vouge. haha

Oh well, I'll get them both gladly!

Thanks for posting! Any Mika mention in the US is a big deal so i'm glad you shared this with us.:thumb_yello:

I'm gonna buy it tomorrow!!

Darn, now I have to tell my mom to get me that one, also.

I went to the mall looking for Mika in Teen Vouge, then realized it said Fashion Magazing which came WITH Teen Vouge. haha

Oh well, I'll get them both gladly!

i got my mum to buy teen vogue for me and i found m=nothing where the hell is the thing on mIka anyway - what magasine and where !! GRRR

right is the glamour mag in the US different to that over here in england ??

explain !!

I don't know...but this magazine was light blue and had Claire Danes, Queen Latifah and some else on the cover if that helps...

So is that an actual magazine or just a little sort of spin-off from Teen Vogue? Do they sell it in stores?

I'm not sure, I haven't gotten it yet.

But some girls I saw outside GMA had it, so I'm guessing that they do sell it in stores.

I know that it's also small like Teen Vouge is.

that magazine u are looking for which came w/Teen Vogue (only if u subcribe to teen vogue) is called : Fashion Rocks

its a promotional magazine for the Fashion Rocks TV special.

u can buy it separately. Its a silver/gray cover w/Jennifer Lopez on the front. its out for a little while so look for it soon!

Ahhh, I tried to create this thread but it, for some

Thanks for posting!:biggrin2:

Thanks for posting!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

x

Thank you for posting this! :biggrin2:

I'm glad to hear Mika is No. 1. Do you mean the song, Big Girl or Mika?

I think it's good that a real "Big Girl" likes the lyrics.

Ah, those ladies and those weird (rude) looks. She just doesn't understand or isn't very polite/nice about it. I've done the same thing.

I like seeing things about Mika, it makes me very excited and proud of him. Even if it's little.

I don't hear enough about him in the states, either, unless I come here to the MFC.