MikaFanClub VoiceChat!

kierana

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm, it really wouldnt be much hassle for him.. i mean its easy to setup and use, and could be a good way for him to communicate with his fans..

Im going to see what i can doxD

We could have our own special free online concert and stuff. And we could all be let into a (chat) room one at a time for like...1 minute to say hi then the next person gets a turn.

As if that would ever happen but the ideas good :thumb_yello:

We could have our own special free online concert and stuff. And we could all be let into a (chat) room one at a time for like...1 minute to say hi then the next person gets a turn.

As if that would ever happen but the ideas good :thumb_yello:

heh, would be good;0

Suzy, you need to set a press to talk key.. The best one to use is your scroll button when pressing it down.

Sorry. I'm trying to set it by:

1. push to talk

2.set

3. scroll down button

but it keeps moving back to "voice activation" on itw own ?

Neat - o!

I've spoke with Ohwowitsnicka, Shaza!, and Kieran (and Rosinakiwi for 2 seconds).

There's a bit of setting up to do but it is quite easy and clear (for most of us...). Kieran knows what he's doing and helps you adjust your sound.

This is very very cool. Can't wait to chat to some of you soon...right now, everyone is offline....aaaah. But I suppose it is the middle of the night for you guys, only the Japan side of the world is up and at 'em.:naughty: