MikaFanClub VoiceChat!

kierana

Ok, i am going to explain this as best as i can. However, its quite complicated... But great once you've got it going.

Teamspeak is a program designed just for chatting.. Hense the name

Its pretty good for communities such as MikaFanClub, allows users to interact more. It also has a great way to create new channels, for separate discussions and allows you to create your own channels and password protect them... For those secretive ones :P

Below i have written a detailed way to get connected with each other. Read every step carefully and it will be great

YOU CAN STILL JOIN IF YOU DONT HAVE A MICROPHONE! You can just listen to people :)

STEP 1:

Download TeamSpeak. From the following link:

Click here

STEP 3:

When installed open the program. You will be presented with the following screen:

step1sx1.jpg

STEP 3:

Click FILE -> QUICK CONNECT

And fill in the following information.

You can leave the last two blank, you don't need them.

step2ck7.jpg

IP: 194.24.188.102:9000

STEP 5:

Your connected! Easy?

Now to change some settings!

STEP 6:

Click "settings" then "Sound/input settings"

You will see the following screen:

step4rq5.jpg

If you want to set it so when you hold a button your mic turns on.. Then click "set" and set a key, which whenever you press turns your mic on.

If you want to talk with that key, just hold it down and talk. When you let go.. your mic will turn off and wont be turned back on until you press that key again :)

If your lazy, and want it so that when you talk it turns your mic on.. Increase/decrease the slider until it hears you properly. basically this setting turns the microphone when it hears your voice over a certain level.

When you've done.. Thats it! You can talk!

I hope you understand this - I put some time into explaining it :/

If you dont, or get stuck feel free to post here... I can probabally help you :)

Good luck!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

too shy to do that :boxed:

and my english is too bad to speak in a public place

*go to hide herself*:blush-anim-cl:

but maybe one day...:wink2::bleh:

awww come on!!! It'll be fun!!! don't be shy!

Who cares if your not the most fluent at english!!! It'll still be really fun!!

And you know the MFCers! We wouldnt make fun of your english speaking!! I'll probably make a complete fool of myself, even though I speak english completely fluently!!! :D

;)

awww come on!!! It'll be fun!!! don't be shy!

Who cares if your not the most fluent at english!!! It'll still be really fun!!

And you know the MFCers! We wouldnt make fun of your english speaking!! I'll probably make a complete fool of myself, even though I speak english completely fluently!!! :D

;)

Aww..thank you *waves*

You're really really kind :wub2:

but...really...I never speak english unless when I was in London time ago...so...I think it's really TOO dangerous for me to do that...LOL!Shocking!

ehehe...:biggrin2:

ummm ok. so i have a webcam, so can I use it as a mike maybe?would that work? I think i do have a mike, but im not sure where it as and how to set it up or use it. Can someone help?

Cool Beans.

;)

Yep, you can.

Aww..thank you *waves*

You're really really kind :wub2:

but...really...I never speak english unless when I was in London time ago...so...I think it's really TOO dangerous for me to do that...LOL!Shocking!

ehehe...:biggrin2:

Dangerous.. Anyone says something, and i will ban their as*** ;)

lol

precisely.

really, its just a language! No need to not talk to MFCers coz of it!!! NO ONE will say anything about it, i assure you! And i would love to hear you speak italian too Sarina!!!

Werd'ya go!

lol

precisely.

really, its just a language! No need to not talk to MFCers coz of it!!! NO ONE will say anything about it, i assure you! And i would love to hear you speak italian too Sarina!!!

You're brave I must say!

Lol...I guess I have to think "seriously" about that!

And then...find a mic :bleh:

But...please...be patience if, during the conversation, you need to repeat everything because I don't understand...LOL

OR...if I have to ask "please...could you speak slowly?" and everyone have to speak like Dory in the "Finding Nemo" cartoon when she spoke with the whale :shocked:

*recieves hugs*... *eats hugs*.. are they edible?

OF COURSE!

*put some nutella on her arms!*

huumm....seems a bit naughty...LOL!

You're brave I must say!

But...please...be patience if, during the conversation, you need to repeat everything because I don't understand...LOL

OR...if I have to ask "please...could you speak slowly?" and everyone have to speak like Dory in the "Finding Nemo" cartoon when she spoke with the whale :shocked:

OF COURSE!

Of course everyone will be understanding.. If they arent, their problem..They get banned:)

You're brave I must say!

OF COURSE!

lol Sarina. hahah. I love dory! She's awesome!! and im sure we wont have to speak like when shes talking to the whale. I'll speak spanish/italian/english/irish & english accent/greek/japanese to you if it makes you feel any better, so i cant humiliate myself with my not-fluent language abilites.

;)

And i dont even know most of those languages, but I'll try. :D