School!!!!

purplegrape

haha that's funny cause my commons is also in a complete state of construction. it looks like a tornado went through it!:naughty: but there's no way they're gunna finish in a week, they've been remodeling our school for the past few years and it'll go on for another couple years:thumbdown:

Oh my gosh, that's the same with my school!!! They've been doing random stuff to it since I was in the 9th grade, and I guess they still haven't finished!

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh, that's the same with my school!!! They've been doing random stuff to it since I was in the 9th grade, and I guess they still haven't finished!

Me too! it's so annoying cause, now we don't have a place to eat for lunch so we're eating in the old gym:puke:

[except seniors get to go off campus every tuesday and thursday:das:]

Me too! it's so annoying cause, now we don't have a place to eat for lunch so we're eating in the old gym:puke:

[except seniors get to go off campus every tuesday and thursday:das:]

Ohhh, we still have places to eat.

Seriously? At my school juniors and seniors can go off campus everyday...hah. But I don't drive so it doesn't really affect me haha.

Ohhh, we still have places to eat.

Seriously? At my school juniors and seniors can go off campus everyday...hah. But I don't drive so it doesn't really affect me haha.

:shocked:no way! well, actually before our Commons got destryoed Seniors only got to go off once a month, but they got to miss one of the classes:punk:.....how long is your lunch?!

haha yea i don't have a car, and gas is so expensive i doubt i'll go out a lot:thumbdown:

:shocked:no way! well, actually before our Commons got destryoed Seniors only got to go off once a month, but they got to miss one of the classes:punk:.....how long is your lunch?!

haha yea i don't have a car, and gas is so expensive i doubt i'll go out a lot:thumbdown:

Wow, that's restrictive.

Lunch is about 40 minutes long. Your's?

Does anyone else get as excited for the back to school sales at Staples as much as I do? Staples is awesome:roftl:

That sucks. Most of the kids at my school eat lunch in the halls. Some eat in the caf, outside etc as well. Well we have to, there are over 1000 students at my school. We aren't allowed to eat in the library. We would eat in the gyms, as you do but there are 1) sometimes sports are going on and 2) far too many of us:roftl:

Does anyone else get as excited for the back to school sales at Staples as much as I do? Staples is awesome:roftl:

That sucks. Most of the kids at my school eat lunch in the halls. Some eat in the caf, outside etc as well. Well we have to, there are over 1000 students at my school. We aren't allowed to eat in the library. We would eat in the gyms, as you do but there are 1) sometimes sports are going on and 2) far too many of us:roftl:

ooo i just went shopping yesterday! i love it:mf_lustslow::naughty:

yea, half kids sit outside, and other half in the caf.....haha only 1000? we have 3000:naughty:

usually 30, but they're chaning it this year to 45:punk: so we have a least some time to go somehwere....i could always just go home and take a nap:naughty:

Naps are always good.

This past year I didn't have any classes after lunch, so I kinda left school at 12:20 (: Yes, it was good.

ooo i just went shopping yesterday! i love it:mf_lustslow::naughty:

yea, half kids sit outside, and other half in the caf.....haha only 1000? we have 3000:naughty:

Oooh lucky! I love to go back to school shopping for some reason. Something very fun about buying pens and binders:roftl:

3000? Holy crow that's a lot:shocked:

Naps are always good.

This past year I didn't have any classes after lunch, so I kinda left school at 12:20 (: Yes, it was good.

you got out at 12:20!:shocked: awwww that sounds nice:naughty:....we get out at 2:20, but last year i had a class we did nothing in, so sometimes we would say we were going to visit another teacher, but really leave....he didn't care:naughty:

Oooh lucky! I love to go back to school shopping for some reason. Something very fun about buying pens and binders:roftl:

3000? Holy crow that's a lot:shocked:

ooo i bought this really cool binder of a picture of Venice on it:wub2: I wanted a London one but they didn't have any:thumbdown:

haha yea, but we'll be gettng smaller because a new highschool opened up down the road.

ooo i bought this really cool binder of a picture of Venice on it:wub2: I wanted a London one but they didn't have any:thumbdown:

haha yea, but we'll be gettng smaller because a new highschool opened up down the road.

Ooohhh sounds like a really cool binder!

Well at least there will be less people to push by in the halls:roftl:

in 12 hrs. i will be in class :tears:

im not nervous to go there, i just dont wanna go back, and of how my friends will react to me in a cast, again. i mean one saw me today and smacked me and called me stupid. (as a joke). and i dont feel like telling everyone that i fractured my elbow from being tackled while playing a game at band camp. ive said that too many times today already. and its kinda embarrassing

in 12 hrs. i will be in class :tears:

im not nervous to go there, i just dont wanna go back, and of how my friends will react to me in a cast, again. i mean one saw me today and smacked me and called me stupid. (as a joke). and i dont feel like telling everyone that i fractured my elbow from being tackled while playing a game at band camp. ive said that too many times today already. and its kinda embarrassing

Maybe you should write, on your forehead, in eyeliner the following statement...

I fractured my elbow at band camp. I have no further comments.

Maybe you should write, on your forehead, in eyeliner the following statement...

I fractured my elbow at band camp. I have no further comments.

hahaha! well i have use my ambidextrious skills for writting which i havent used since i was 6! lol

and i called my sis, and she asked how i was. when i told her, she didnt believe me, was cracking up, and said to say i was fighting a bear. lol

hahaha! well i have use my ambidextrious skills for writting which i havent used since i was 6! lol

and i called my sis, and she asked how i was. when i told her, she didnt believe me, was cracking up, and said to say i was fighting a bear. lol

Fighting with a bear? That's a good one.

Or you could go the heroic route and said you were punched a man who stole an elderly woman's purse.