School!!!!

purplegrape

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? What happened?

well i was daydreaming the first three classes. then..

well i hadnt eaten all day so my stomach wouldnt hurt, but towards the end of lunch i bought a poptart cuz i was hungry and thought it wouldnt bother me, and since then ive gotten so lightheaded, dizzy, such bad stomach pain, and i even cried in PE it hurt (we ran the mile and played softball, but ut was terrible) and 4 hrs later, its still killing me

but after school i talked to him for a while

well i was daydreaming the first three classes. then..

well i hadnt eaten all day so my stomach wouldnt hurt, but towards the end of lunch i bought a poptart cuz i was hungry and thought it wouldnt bother me, and since then ive gotten so lightheaded, dizzy, such bad stomach pain, and i even cried in PE it hurt (we ran the mile and played softball, but ut was terrible) and 4 hrs later, its still killing me

but after school i talked to him for a while

Maybe you are feeling lightheaded and dizzy because you don't eat. I think you should definately get those stomach pains checked out by a doctor.

Who's him? The guy you like?

Then, when you go to the doctor, you should tell him/ her that you feel lighthead when you don't eat, as well as when you do eat...

Oh, okay.

i know. i talked to my mom, and she had said this is the same way it started w/ my liver problem in 4th grade so ya lol

CRAP I HAVE A HEALTH PROJECT DUE TOMOROW AND I BARELY STARTED IT!:shocked:

i think i am just gonna hand it in late because i figured since she only takes off 5 points a day i rather do a really good job and get 5 points taken off for it being late then doing a really ****ty rushed job and get a 75 just so it can be handed in on time...

CRAP I HAVE A HEALTH PROJECT DUE TOMOROW AND I BARELY STARTED IT!:shocked:

i think i am just gonna hand it in late because i figured since she only takes off 5 points a day i rather do a really good job and get 5 points taken off for it being late then doing a really ****ty rushed job and get a 75 just so it can be handed in on time...

Oh my' date=' that totally sucks![/color']

Oh my, that totally sucks!

i know! its like a goal thingy and we hav to do this thing called S.M.A.R.T. goal which is like we have to right a paragraph about each goal and explain the Specific Measurable Attainable Realistic Timely things of each goal:shocked: my friend says hers is 3 pages:boxed: ughhhhhhhhhh why did i wait for the last day to start it!!! it was assigned last week!:shocked:sometimes i really hate myself lol:naughty::boxed::thumbdown:

i know! its like a goal thingy and we hav to do this thing called S.M.A.R.T. goal which is like we have to right a paragraph about each goal and explain the Specific Measurable Attainable Realistic Timely things of each goal my friend says hers is 3 pages:boxed: ughhhhhhhhhh why did i wait for the last day to start it!!! it was assigned last week!:shocked:sometimes i really hate myself lol:naughty::boxed:

3 pages? Wow' date=' that's a lot. :naughty:

Well, I've got to go (finish my homework). :lol3:

...and good luck on your assignment. :thumb_yello:[/color']

i have 5 two-paged essays i have to write on musicians... for band! because im missing a trip, so i have to make up points. god

and i have a math test tomorrow

...reminding me. i have to do my math homework. haha nah

but all is good

And have you started on any of that? :lol3:

And have you started on any of that? :lol3:

haha no. who ever does.. homework. pfft seriously! :roftl:

I'm such a terrible person. I haven't done any homework for about two weeks. :naughty:

I'm still doing well on all my tests, though, so as far as I know my grades haven't slipped much, if at all...

haha nice!!!!