School!!!!

purplegrape

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally I'm not going to school anymore!

I 'm going to start university in October!

you are so lucky, i start on august 22nd

thats like 8 days away now i guess...

i want to have a senior year of fun and stuff, but i dont want to do college apps, i just want to choose a college and go...lol

and school also means less time on this site :thumbdown:

im not even thinking about school, my mind is already at graduation, wearing the cap n gown and just having an awesome time at grad nite :biggrin2:

purplegrape, you hit my sore point.

When the school starts, I won't be able to visit MFC on working days. And I will miss it so much.:tears: :tears: :tears:

And I don't want school. I have the last year left and I know it's gonna be quite stressful. Moreover, I don't know what I'm gonna do after school. I want to study art (now I'm in a school with mathematics as a major :naughty: ), but I don't know if it will be good for my future, profession, etc. Basically I am confused and not really happy about this situation :boxed:

School starts (for me) in 2 weeks...:thumbdown:

I like school. But not the lessons. :bleh:

Especially French.. It's so hard, it's sounds beautiful,

but whatever I do, the only word what I've learned in

3 years is: Bonjour, Je suis Nathalie et J'ai 14 ans. Tu parle Anglais?

And my French teacher is a WITCH!..She's soo scary..:blink:

School starts (for me) in 2 weeks...:thumbdown:

I like school. But not the lessons. :bleh:

Especially French.. It's so hard, it's sounds beautiful,

but whatever I do, the only word what I've learned in

3 years is: Bonjour, Je suis Nathalie et J'ai 14 ans. Tu parle Anglais?

And my French teacher is a WITCH!..She's soo scary..:blink:

But you're better than me. I know only how to write word: merci :bleh: and only because of chocolates :P

Wow school starts at the end of August?! In Poland when you're going to primary or high school the beginning is in September but luckily I have holidays till October :D 3rd year of studying biology :D

I hate school because I get bullied by some kids.They always say stuff like are you a boy or a girl and say stuff like "It's squeaky voice"!

Really anoying!

My music, art and drama teachers are really nice and understanding though, and all of my great friends!XD

I start on august 20! ! :thumbdown: Blergh, I don't wanna go to school! I always going with the train, but I hate school! Arghh! Over one week i'm on school!

So early!

Well,school starts in my country on the 15th of september!

IS school far from your house?

A witch teacher :lol3: Wooow, Nathaliee! ;D

Well, she really is a Witch, she's wearing only long black dresses and has a really big nose and a pimple on her face..AND HER VOICE.....nightmares...:shocked:

O and my Math teacher is also weird, he says I'm lazy because I dont understand it

But I also have nice teachers

My drama teacher is really nice, she's young and says I'm good in it. :biggrin2:

My music teacher is an Indian :bleh:

My Biology teacher (also my mentor) is a sweety, she's only 27 and likes Mika! Woehoe! :bleh:

I also like my English teacher. :biggrin2: She's always nice!

But really funny, She's from Germany and teach English on a Dutch school :bleh:

Well, she really is a Witch, she's wearing only long black dresses and has a really big nose and a pimple on her face..AND HER VOICE.....nightmares...:shocked:

O and my Math teacher is also weird, he says I'm lazy because I dont understand it

But I also have nice teachers

My drama teacher is really nice, she's young and says I'm good in it. :biggrin2:

My music teacher is an Indian :bleh:

My Biology teacher (also my mentor) is a sweety, she's only 27 and likes Mika! Woehoe! :bleh:

I also like my English teacher. :biggrin2: She's always nice!

But really funny, She's from Germany and teach English on a Dutch school :bleh:

Hehehhe ! Wooow !What a teachers ! have gastteachers and a mentor :blink: We get; how to order bread in french, we are mailing with children from France, (in English!!) and we get how to advertise good ;S