Hello Mika fans!

Mika USA Fan

Good morning!

A little about myself.....

I'm a mother of two beautiful young ladies, and have been married for almost 22 years!

I asked my daughter (who is almost 16) if she ever heard of Mika and her response was "Oh yeah, I love grace kelly! He has great hair!"

I'm pretty sure I'm the oldest fan here, and am trying to encourage his music to my age group. I discovered Mika on a gossip site *wink* and fell in love with his upbeat music. I have to be honest though, when I first heard Stuck In The Middle, an instant sadness overwhelmed me.

I'm looking forward to posting more.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani: You're gonna love it here!

And I feel the same about Stuck in the Middle...it's his most personal song on the album (he won't say what the exact meaning is), so it's definitely quite easy to feel some sadness when listening to it.

Hello!!!:biggrin2:

A huge welcome to u in this crazy place...we are a very nice and well...sometimes mad and obsessed group!!But...don't be scary...we all are very fine!!!:punk:

I'm sure that u'll have a lot of good time here with us..so,enjoy!!!Byyyeee!!!:bleh:

Wow, what bunch of wonderful people you all are! Thank you for the grand welcomes.

Welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani: You're gonna love it here!

And I feel the same about Stuck in the Middle...it's his most personal song on the album (he won't say what the exact meaning is), so it's definitely quite easy to feel some sadness when listening to it.

backflip, I read comments on youtube where others thought it was an upbeat song, and thought I was crazy for finding it sad. I also find Relax, Take Easy, In Any Other World, and Happy Endings extremely heartbreaking. I'm told that I'm a very happy person, but these songs tug at the heart.

maybe we should have a contest to find out who is ACTUALLY the oldest mika fan around... you might be surprised!

I like the idea!

Again, thank you.

maybe we should have a contest to find out who is ACTUALLY the oldest mika fan around... you might be surprised!

Hello, and Welcome to the MFC. I love new 'older' members. MIKA makes us feel YOUNG and vibrant again! My oldest son is 13 and he loves MIKA's music, just not MIKA! LOL You are gonna LOVE it here!!!! :punk:

backflip, I read comments on youtube where others thought it was an upbeat song, and thought I was crazy for finding it sad. I also find Relax, Take Easy, In Any Other World, and Happy Endings extremely heartbreaking. I'm told that I'm a very happy person, but these songs tug at the heart.

You aren't crazy at all! They just haven't really listened to the song, I guess. And I agree with you about the other three songs...they can really tug at your heart strings when you listen to them too.