How About This?

CazGirl

How do you like my new drawing? It took me TWO hours! Isn't that crazy?!

The realistic drawings of Mika took about an hour, an hour and a half at most, but the cartoon CD which looks the easiest, took longer! (see MySpace)

The name was the worst. First it wasn't slanted enough, then it was too big! I couldn't rub it out anymore because the paper had turned grey, so I had to make the circle bigger (hence why it's not perfect) and it was so annoying! The amount of times I had to change the size of the circle was maddening!

Even "Life in Cartoon Motion" was difficult! And it all looks so easy! Throughout the two hours I kept cursing Mika's sister for making it so hard! (As she designed it all).

Then! Something went wrong with the white clouds! I was debating whether to use tippex or not, as it could ruin the whole thing, but I used it anyway. Turned out pretty good! But then I thought "No, it looks ridiculous - I can't have one blank bit white and the rest grey!" So I tippexed it all in!

After all the blood and the tears, I'm quite proud of it :D It's not perfect but hey, it took me two hours and it's as good as it gets. It's even my screensaver on my phone. Haha.

I hope you all like it, after all the effort and the stress that I put into it. >_<"

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

x Caroline x

CDcover.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.

2 hours? that is crazy.

But you did a really great job! I love it.

yes. two hours. i couldnt believe the time! i went upstairs to my room at about 11pm and came downstairs at 1am!! I was like WTH?!?!

but thanks!

Awesome! :thumb_yello:

You're so hardcore, Cazzie. :naughty:

yes. I am hardcore. :mf_rosetinted:

Although I am not artistic at all, you seem like a perfectionist just like me! I have to have certain things perfect, like sometimes when I'm trying to have neat handwriting and I can't make the letters look exactly like I want them to! But that is besides the point...Caroline, that drawing is AMAZING! :thumb_yello:

How do you like my new drawing? It took me TWO hours! Isn't that crazy?!

The realistic drawings of Mika took about an hour, an hour and a half at most, but the cartoon CD which looks the easiest, took longer! (see MySpace)

The name was the worst. First it wasn't slanted enough, then it was too big! I couldn't rub it out anymore because the paper had turned grey, so I had to make the circle bigger (hence why it's not perfect) and it was so annoying! The amount of times I had to change the size of the circle was maddening!

Even "Life in Cartoon Motion" was difficult! And it all looks so easy! Throughout the two hours I kept cursing Mika's sister for making it so hard! (As she designed it all).

Then! Something went wrong with the white clouds! I was debating whether to use tippex or not, as it could ruin the whole thing, but I used it anyway. Turned out pretty good! But then I thought "No, it looks ridiculous - I can't have one blank bit white and the rest grey!" So I tippexed it all in!

After all the blood and the tears, I'm quite proud of it :D It's not perfect but hey, it took me two hours and it's as good as it gets. It's even my screensaver on my phone. Haha.

I hope you all like it, after all the effort and the stress that I put into it. >_<"

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

x Caroline x

CDcover.jpg

WOW! Thats amazing!

That is awesome!!

Two hours!

It looks great. It really does.:punk:

I didn't know you were an artist.:naughty:

LOL I'm not!

well, not professionally. It's just something I've done over the years. haha u should check out my drawings folder on my MySpace more often xD