I respect Mika.

Finkster

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is the ultimate path to redemption :D

and as we are all shiny, happy, loving each other and mushy inside now... I take my leave (not voluntarily :thumbdown: ) and go out to beat everyone i can find on the badminton court :naughty:

THANK YOU to Jessica and the rest of you!!!

(I hope nothing BIG happens in the next three hours...) :blink:

This thread is the ultimate path to redemption :D

and as we are all shiny, happy, loving each other and mushy inside now... I take my leave (not voluntarily :thumbdown: ) and go out to beat everyone i can find on the badminton court :naughty:

THANK YOU to Jessica and the rest of you!!!

(I hope nothing BIG happens in the next three hours...) :blink:

Bye Petra!

hahah, you're welcome!

You own that court!

And me too..

Okay, I'm going now for real.

I don't know why I've been procrastinating.

I should be back in like...20 minutes.

I just don't want to go to the high school.

Finkster, that was a wonderful post.

I hope I don't insult any Mika fans when I say, I don't think of him as "hot". I see him as being absolutely adorable; I'm sure being 45, has a lot to due with it.

My oldest daughter (she’s 18) and I were discussing "cat calls". She's a stunning beauty and is constantly hearing rude remarks. She commented how people don't realize how demeaning it is. There are times when she is actually scared.

The fans here are wiser beyond their years. By the way, what is Uzzo? Do I dare ask?

I hope I don't insult any Mika fans when I say, I don't think of him as "hot". I see him as being absolutely adorable; I'm sure being 45, has a lot to due with it.

My oldest daughter (she’s 18) and I were discussing "cat calls". She's a stunning beauty and is constantly hearing rude remarks. She commented how people don't realize how demeaning it is. There are times when she is actually scared.

The fans here are wiser beyond their years. By the way, what is Uzzo? Do I dare ask?

Well, what Uzzo is probably shouldn't be repeated in this loving, caring, respecting thread. I will PM you about it :thumb_yello:

I only found this thread now! I didn't read everything (just the 1st page) but I'm definitely in!

I think he's really gorgeous on the outside, but when I'm making a compliment about that here I always try to stay polite and respectful! I sometimes read the dirty threads, but that's it!

I just totally agree! :thumb_yello:

Apart from the very sad and disappointing fact that I have never been to any of his gigs, I really think that "getting naked", "taking his clothes off" and stuff like that wouldn't be on my list of the most wanted and expected things.

I'm not innocent or hypocrite enough to say I'm not interested in his shirtless photos. I mean if he does so, if he gets half-naked, it's ok, it's cool, it's way tooo hot, but it's not the most important thing.

I respect him very much too.

I respect his talent, his style, his unique and individual personality, his intelligence :cool: , his incredible voice, his euphoric music, his entertaining performances, his thought-provoking lyrics... and yes, I fancy his hot looks, but I just take it as a kind of bonus eye-candy, and not the main point.

He is such a gifted, beautiful, complex soul; he's way too much to be reduced to his body.

I don't say that his performances and gestures are totally asexual, or lack hotness... but listening to his interviews I believe that he doesn't want to be remembered in the future for his chesthair instead of Any Other World or Over my Shoulder :boxed:

Apart from the very sad and disappointing fact that I have never been to any of his gigs, I really think that "getting naked", "taking his clothes off" and stuff like that wouldn't be on my list of the most wanted and expected things.

I'm not innocent or hypocrite enough to say I'm not interested in his shirtless photos. I mean if he does so, if he gets half-naked, it's ok, it's cool, it's way tooo hot, but it's not the most important thing.

I respect his talent, his style, his unique and individual personality, his intelligence :cool: , his incredible voice, his euphoric music, his entertaining performances, his thought-provoking lyrics... and yes, I fancy his hot looks, but I just take it as a kind of bonus eye-candy, and not the main point.

He is such a gifted, beautiful, complex soul; he's way too much to be reduced to his body.

I don't say that his performances and gestures are totally asexual, or lack hotness... but listening to his interviews I believe that he doesn't want to be remembered in the future for his chesthair instead of Any Other World or Over my Shoulder :boxed:

wow, that was a really great way to put it:thumb_yello:

you make me all happy inside:bleh:

:naughty: Well said!

Love the way you put it!

I added Mika_USA_Fan, cath85, and you to the list!:thumb_yello:

That wouldn't offend me. Haha, we all have our different opinions of the man.

:)

Cat calls really are demeaning. It doesn't make me feel any better about myself, I feel violated. And it can be scary. Especially at night..

... I'm sleepy. *yawn*

Anyway! Just got a chance to read everything I missed from last night.:thumb_yello:

If I ever see Mika in concert, I'm going to scream "YOU'RE SO TALENTED!"

I bet he's hardly ever heard someone scream that. I'm sure people have told him, but have they screamed it? -nope-!

Just got home!

:naughty:

Didn't take as long as I thought. hahaa

And I realized that many of Mika's songs have great walking beats.

I go faster and slower with the tempo. hahaha

i noticed that too. i was walking down to pick my sis up from school and i was listening to mika. i was there before i even knew it:wink2: