I respect Mika.

Finkster

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom did that!

I was told it was only okay to punch a stranger in the nards when they were trying to kidnap you.:biggrin2:

They gave us this sheet of paper in Kindygarten when those two women were there. It had like.. ice cream, and a beach ball, and money, and a pony, and a puppy, and all kinds of fun things on it. And they told us to circle anything that we would accept from a stranger. It was a trick. :sad: you weren't supposed to circle anything. But I really wanted an ice cream that day...

Oh Sarie.......*shakes head*

I would have loved to meet the 5 year old you.

My mom did that!

I was told it was only okay to punch a stranger in the nards when they were trying to kidnap you.:biggrin2:

They gave us this sheet of paper in Kindygarten when those two women were there. It had like.. ice cream, and a beach ball, and money, and a pony, and a puppy, and all kinds of fun things on it. And they told us to circle anything that we would accept from a stranger. It was a trick. :sad: you weren't supposed to circle anything. But I really wanted an ice cream that day...

LMAO!! Awww!!!

nope, just lazy. still is.:thumbdown:

well good for you! my ma is lazy too, but she really looks after us, but if she didnt wed probrably die, cos imthe only one who can be bothered tocook, and i suck at it, so we'd starve! im very proud of you!

i learned to be myself when i was 3 and i got bullied for being different and wierd, soin my usual stubborn way i was even more insane just topiss them off!

My mom did that!

hahahaha, i just snorted so loud:roftl:

my cat must have jumped 5 feetin the air i scared him so bad:roftl:

i remember our guidence councler once was teaching us to control our temper and she usedpuppets too.

red puppet: "grrr"*said in really girly voice*

blue puppet: "i dont likeyou red"

green puppet: "hey guys, lets be coool"

lady: "thats right kids, dont be hot *holds up red puppet* and dont be cold*holds up blue puppet* be cool *holds up green puppet and puts sunglasses on him then makes puppet do a dance*

kids::shocked::roftl:

Nevermind, may be I don't want to meet the 5 year old you...:wink2:

Rofl. I hated Kindergarten. Mostly because I missed my mommy so much. :sad:

Some girl in my class, Katie, bit herself on the arm on the playground and told the monitor I did it. I got yelled at, and cried for a couple days.

I was quite an odd child, now that I look back at it... There was only one other girl in my class who cried as much as I did, and she mostly cried because she missed her mom, too.

well good for you! my ma is lazy too, but she really looks after us, but if she didnt wed probrably die, cos imthe only one who can be bothered tocook, and i suck at it, so we'd starve! im very proud of you!

i learned to be myself when i was 3 and i got bullied for being different and wierd, soin my usual stubborn way i was even more insane just topiss them off!

thank you:blush-anim-cl:

im stuborn too. i am the way i am!! endofstory! and im glad you are too:thumb_yello:

hahahaha, i just snorted so loud:roftl:

my cat must have jumped 5 feetin the air i scared him so bad:roftl:

i remember our guidence councler once was teaching us to control our temper and she usedpuppets too.

red puppet: "grrr"*said in really girly voice*

blue puppet: "i dont likeyou red"

green puppet: "hey guys, lets be coool"

lady: "thats right kids, dont be hot *holds up red puppet* and dont be cold*holds up blue puppet* be cool *holds up green puppet and puts sunglasses on him then makes puppet do a dance*

kids::shocked::roftl:

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.

Or warm... warm is neither hot nor cold. And when you're warm, you get to hit people more often then when you're cool.

Rofl. I hated Kindergarten. Mostly because I missed my mommy so much. :sad:

Some girl in my class, Katie, bit herself on the arm on the playground and told the monitor I did it. I got yelled at, and cried for a couple days.

I was quite an odd child, now that I look back at it... There was only one other girl in my class who cried as much as I did, and she mostly cried because she missed her mom, too.

:roftl: I remember when I was in kindergarten, I would never go to sleep during nap time so I always used to get in trouble, causing me to cry. I ran away from class one time. :roftl: We were in line going for recess, and I went into the bathroom as we passed it and stayed in there. :D

:roftl: I remember when I was in kindergarten, I would never go to sleep during nap time so I always used to get in trouble, causing me to cry. I ran away from class one time. :roftl: We were in line going for recess, and I went into the bathroom as we passed it and stayed in there. :D

We didn't even get a nap time. :sad:

My grandma was a kindergarten teacher, and she was all sorts of shockhorror'ed.

This will probably be a little long, but please, if you feel the same way and have some time on your hands, read on..

The other night I started thinking about a lot of things..(mostly Mika, of course). After a while, I thought about something I read on the GMA thread which bothered me a little. Someone made a comment about these girls who would shout things to Mika while he was on stage like, "Take your clothes off!" or "Get naked!"

This really bothered me because I know if someone shouted these things at me, I wouldn't like it and I'd think that person was disgusting. It also bothered me because Mika's family was in the audience, including his young cousins, and they all could have heard what these girls were shouting.

I remember the uncomfortable look on Mika's face as they shouted this and felt pity toward him and could only imagine how awkward he felt. I remember thinking, "They are so rude! Mika's not a piece of meat!"

Then it hit me, I was being a major hypocrit. I have been involved in discussions and in threads talking about Mika as if that's all he is, a piece of meat. I suddenly felt extremely guilty. I felt so shallow. I also felt extremely horrible because of this.

When I first started posting on the MFC, I tried to stay away from dirty threads, but as I posted more and more, and started reading these threads more, I started thinking it was okay and fun to talk about Mika like this.

Now, I realize Mika is EXTREMELY attractive, but he is so much more than a gorgeous exterior.There are so many more things I love about him on the INSIDE and I respect him so much for so many reasons. I honestly think his inner beauty radiates more brightly than his outer beauty.

I don't mean to offend anyone who reads this in any way, shape, or form. I was actually very nervous about starting this thread for that very reason. I love you all so much and love talking with each of you! You're all such great friends, and great people, and so much fun to talk to! Please, don't take anything at all I say offensively, because the last thing I want is to hurt your feelings or to lose such great friends. I don't mean to attack anyone, single them out, or make anybody feel angry, hurt, or as if they're a bad person.

We're all human and we all have our weaknesses, and I have fallen into that sort of temptation in the past, which I'm a bit ashamed of admitting now, and after I realized I was being hypocritical, I don't have any negative or different views of any of you.

I ask all of you to join this thread if you respect Mika for the beautiful person he is on the inside. Think about it, Mika has done SO MUCH for us, the least we can do is show him some respect.

Thank you all for your time. Again, I started this thread as a POSITIVE thing, not to bring anyone down.

And I promise, if I talk about Mika as if he were a piece of meat or in a dirty way, I'll confess to Holy Johnny ASAP.

What do all of you say, should we make a little I.R.M. (I Respect Mika) group? Yay or neigh?

IRM (I Respect Mika)

#1. Finkster

#2. BonjourMika1990

#3. AKatieisaKate

#4. Lucy

#5. Soon-to-bemrs.penniman

#6. Hannah

#7. Ghostintheradio

#8. sara101

#9. ohwowitsnicka

#10. purplegrape

#11. backflip_76

#12. findingmywords

#13. LittleTechieShelina

#14. DS Nightly

#15. elanorelle

#16. mikaluvr

#17. Cynthia Mulat

#18. vanessa

#19. Kates

#20. Petra

#21. femifrosk

#22. sesil17aa

#23. sonjalovestoday

#24. mikas_gal07

#25. crina

#26. lollipopski

#27. lindemfc

#28. Ssnakey

#29. HollyD

#30. veroMica

#31. Mika_Special

#32. CaroLollipop

#33. Mika_USA_Fan

#34. cath85

#35. ella

#36. Posterofagirl

#37. buttnugget040

#38. xlindee

#39. mercurygirl

#40. sheik

#41. Lollipop- kid

#42. phunkygal

#43. MIKA_OBESSED

#44. orangepag

#45. Mika_forever

#46. 1kiwiabroad

#47. Kachinga!

#48. CazGirl

Well put! I'd like to join, as well.

Your post made me feel convicted of some things... Even though I would've never seriously considered yelling "Take your clothes off!" or "Get naked!" to Mika, ever. (That's quite despicable.)

From now on, I will do my best to respect Mika.

Thank you for having the courage to post this. :huglove:

I have never taken part in the dirtier topics about Mika, because 1. I have a boyfriend and 2. the reasons that Jess listed in her post.

BUT...I think this is a nice club and I'm sure people can read this and realize that they need to be more conscious of things they say and remember that Mika is a whole lot more than good lookin-ness! LOL

:)

Well put! I'd like to join, as well.

Your post made me feel convicted of some things... Even though I would've never seriously considered yelling "Take your clothes off!" or "Get naked!" to Mika, ever. (That's quite despicable.)

From now on, I will do my best to respect Mika.

Thank you for having the courage to post this. :huglove:

Thank you, that means a lot to me!

I'm in the process of editing the first page so people don't take what I've said to personally or in the wrong way, so I'll add you once I start typing.:thumb_yello:

I have never taken part in the dirtier topics about Mika, because 1. I have a boyfriend and 2. the reasons that Jess listed in her post.

BUT...I think this is a nice club and I'm sure people can read this and realize that they need to be more conscious of things they say and remember that Mika is a whole lot more than good lookin-ness! LOL

:)

Haha, thanks Mandi!

Would you like to be added to the list?

Thank you, that means a lot to me!

I'm in the process of editing the first page so people don't take what I've said to personally or in the wrong way, so I'll add you once I start typing.:thumb_yello:

haha! i think all of us knitters should feel a bit guilty!:roftl:

haha! i think all of us knitters should feel a bit guilty!:roftl:

No, i didn't mean for that!

I wasn't even referring to the knitters because I've never even been in that thread.

That title threw me off! haha I thought it was about knitting..

I wasn't even referring to the knitters because I've never even been in that thread.

rlly?im not a knitter but i do feel that way some times!:naughty:

so did i!!! i still havent connected with the metaphor if there is one xDDD or maybe it did start out innocently xDD