I respect Mika.

Finkster

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOOOOOOLLYYYY Ks!!! Last time I was here it was on page 45!!!

There is no way I can read all this! I need to sleep! hahaha! Maybe tomorrow if I have nothing else to do. oohhhh! I want to read it, but I'm so far away, and it keeps growing. :shocked:

yeah it's crazy :blink:

but I'm happy it grows so fast it shows that we really really respect him :biggrin2:

morning ladies (and men type creaturesif there are any.............) ! its amazing how the colourorange actually wakes you up in the morning. add mikaandyouve gota garenteed morningbird.!

Haha, good morning!:wink2: I'm not quite sure I understood your post though :biggrin2:

I totally agree with you. When I was on my holiday a guy said something very disgusting to methat I'm not going to repeat, but I was really shocked and couldn't understand why he would say that, I thought he was totally disgusting. So I do understand that Mika hates that as well.

Ofcourse you can lust on him, because he is gorgeous ofcourse but keep these fantasies inside your head. He's trying to do his job and when someone demands him to get naked, he has al right to be uncomfortable. I wouldn't handle it well. If they want to see a sexual gig, then go to an artist who does take his clothes off. But not to Mika, because it's not like Mika.

Anyways, I respect Mika:mf_rosetinted:

:Edit: While I was typing this,my friend suddenly said:"You know I have this 16 year old girl in my msn list and you know what here name is? Mika is 100% H*rny, I want to F*ck him" :shocked:

I agree with this thread 100%. Of course Mika is damn hot, but he's so much more than that. He's a person, a human being, and every human being deserves to be treated with respect! Of course you can say that you find him attractive and want to do unmentionable things to him (ok, not really) but yelling at him that you want him to get naked is just taking it too far.

I respect Mika!

i respect Mika, but then, i've never participated in such disuccions as are being discussed in this discussion. (did any of that make sense). i love Mika as an artist, and think he is a great person, but he is in no way my celebratyu crush, yes, he's attractive. but Ewan McGregor is, and always will be better.

your probably all gonna throw rotten tomatoes at me now, so i'll just be leaving.

bye.

i respect Mika, but then, i've never participated in such disuccions as are being discussed in this discussion. (did any of that make sense). i love Mika as an artist, and think he is a great person, but he is in no way my celebratyu crush, yes, he's attractive. but Ewan McGregor is, and always will be better.

your probably all gonna throw rotten tomatoes at me now, so i'll just be leaving.

bye.

Ewan McGregor? Isn't he from Moulin Rouge and the Island?:blink: Scarlett said he was a bad kisser:naughty:

That's NOT funny anymore. I repeat: NOT funny. 105 pages. You must be joking. How am I supposed to read all that? I need to work for uni and practise singing for the Christmas-song...

well you don't work for uni and practise singing! it's very easy :roftl:

I agree with the essence of this thread (i.e. that all people should show each other a minimum level of respect) but I believe that it's not a new concept and that almost everyone on this board already does it without needing to make it an institution. (Also, didn't we need to agree with the sentiment as a condition upon joining?). I think it's great that there are young people who sit down and think about matters such as respect, as long as they don't get carried away and start feeling guilt for reasonable responses or becoming unrealistically optimistic and seeing things through rose-coloured glasses...

Respect is a lifelong lesson to learn and one should always be open to learning more about it. We are all different but we all have so much to share. And sharing is easier when there is a certain level of respect.

respect

its a word that isnt used quite enough in our society today. we've become modern and dont believe in simple exchanging of words anymore. everything is taken for granted and we dont find the need for thank yous or your welcome anymore. we'll knock people out of our way and fight anyone we need to in order to get to our destination.

but attimes we'll realize that we're wrong,and when we do, we also realize that there are good people in this world. some of us do care about others, and we help those who have been knocked down be others. we ban together and help those who need it.

Statements such as these two which are thought-out and balanced, I applaud. :thumb_yello:

Oh Mika,

I adore you for, not your body, but for your mind.

Your pure innocence and childish glee.

I adore your tolerance of those who are not yet ready to accept the world we live in.

I thank you for giving all of the outcasts, like me a placeto belong.

Thank you for being there for me even if you didnt know it.

Thank you for being reliable and fun.

Thank you Mika, for being you.

I don't wish to target a specific person but this statement is an example of what I meant above about being unrealistic. 1) There's nothing wrong with adoring Mika for his body. 2) He doesn't have 'pure innocence' (I've mentioned before his language use and certain on-stage behaviours). 3) He is not reliable, the whole cancellation fiasco screams it. Again, I ask, be realistic. :mf_rosetinted:

Hello! Thank you! Im so happy to make new friends. New friends who love mika, as I do!

Welcome to the MFC, Soleil. :wink2:

Wow! So many pages and this thread was started... what? Only yesterday?! :shocked:

You can definitely count me in! I admire Mika's talents, wits and sense of humor above looks. Of course he is very handsome, but I personally don't consider him a sex symbol although he nowadays tends to take his shirt off during concerts and does his pelvic thrusts... :roftl:

When I saw Mika at Somerset House, I didn't scream much during the concert. I'm not a person who screams when she sees her idol. Seems like most people are like that. :blink: But I don't take an attitude like that towards him. I never say I want to marry him because I don't. Maybe if I knew him personally... But I don't so I don't even make jokes about it.

I consider Mika as a person who got lucky and had the opportunity to make his dream come true. I'm jealous of him, because I haven't got that opportunity yet. But I'm happy for him as well. He is where he is because of his personality and most of all HIS WITS. Gotta admire that wits. :wub2:

I admire him also because he was bullied at school but he survived that and now tells other people they shouldn't pretend like it's not happening. (I was bullied too so I feel for him.) He is so strong!

I would be the happiest person in the world if I had a friend like Mika. I would never get bored and would always feel safe. I would be perfectly happy just to get to meet Mika and get a hug from him. And see his smile when he gets my teddy bear I made for him. He is the only celebrity (aargh that word!) who I think would appreciate that kind of a gift. :naughty: He appreciates his fans like no-one else. He's so genuine! I would love him even if he didn't know how to sing or draw. Those abilities are just the cherry on top of the cake.

So yeah... I respect him. :thumb_yello:

I apologize if I have any mistakes in this post. I got excited and English isn't my first language. Only third. :biggrin2:

I don't wish to target a specific person but this statement is an example of what I meant above about being unrealistic. 1) There's nothing wrong with adoring Mika for his body. 2) He doesn't have 'pure innocence' (I've mentioned before his language use and certain on-stage behaviours). 3) He is not reliable, the whole cancellation fiasco screams it. Again, I ask, be realistic. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, the pure innocence thing I don't really agree with. Mika is a 23 year old man who I'm sure does 23 year old man things. He has a child-like, sweet essence to him, but innocent? I think that by the time most people enter their late teens and early 20's they can no longer be described as "innocent," Mika included.

Yeah, the pure innocence thing I don't really agree with. Mika is a 23 year old man who I'm sure does 23 year old man things. He has a child-like, sweet essence to him, but innocent? I think that by the time most people enter their late teens and 20's they can no longer be described as "innocent," Mika included.

What sort of 23 year old "man things"?

Likeee... fishing trips with Papa Penniman?:roftl:

What sort of 23 year old "man things"?

Likeee... fishing trips with Papa Penniman?:roftl:

Of course! Fishing trips, model-car building, etc. :roftl:

I'm just talking about stuff like say, partying. Things that most 23 year old men do.

Oh how I love you, Scut. :huglove:

Mind if I start your fan club? The SMFC? :roftl:

Yeah, the pure innocence thing I don't really agree with. Mika is a 23 year old man who I'm sure does 23 year old man things. He has a child-like, sweet essence to him, but innocent? I think that by the time most people enter their late teens and early 20's they can no longer be described as "innocent," Mika included.

EXACTLY!!! *loves Hannah too*