• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hellllllloooo Amber:biggrin2:

I like you signature. Those are wise words.:mf_rosetinted:

BUT, Mika is NOT innocent

agreed:mf_rosetinted: but he can be:naughty:

im only here for a minute, my mom thinks im doing homework, i told her im almost done:naughty:

Count me in...I mean Mika is gorgeous but we shouldn't punish him by saying nasty things about him that would make him feel uncomfortable

I respect mika too!! :biggrin2: could I be added to the list too?? please??

I respect mika and i love him :blush-anim-cl:

I respect Mika too! :biggrin2:

You guys have been added to the list.

:thumb_yello:

Welcome to this thread!:biggrin2:

Sorry, it's going to be a busy week for me. I'm doing something with a bunch of littlekids at my church all week. I'm sooo tired. haha

And I made cupcakes. And they look awesome! :punk:

*passes around cupcakes*

You guys have been added to the list.

:thumb_yello:

Welcome to this thread!:biggrin2:

Sorry, it's going to be a busy week for me. I'm doing something with a bunch of littlekids at my church all week. I'm sooo tired. haha

And I made cupcakes. And they look awesome! :punk:

*passes around cupcakes*

Hello!!

Aww...i love kids!

Thanks for the cupcake.:naughty:

Jessica! Hi! *waves*

I feel like I haven't talked to you in a really long time!

Ugh,I know!

I couldn't get on yesterday because my sister came home from Florida, and she was bummed for a few reasons, so we decided to throw her a suprise party. haha So I was running around like a maniac baking and decorating and stuff. :)

And today was just crazeh! *is insanely tired*

How are you Hollis?!

Ugh,I know!

I couldn't get on yesterday because my sister came home from Florida, and she was bummed for a few reasons, so we decided to throw her a suprise party. haha So I was running around like a maniac baking and decorating and stuff. :)

And today was just crazeh! *is insanely tired*

How are you Hollis?!

Haha it sounds like you've had a long couple of days!

And I'm doing great, thanks. Still avoiding the packing I have to do though...I move back to school on Sunday!

And I'm doing great, thanks. Still avoiding the packing I have to do though...I move back to school on Sunday!

Yea, and there's still all week ahead of me with that thing I'm doing with kids at my church. haha

And I wasbaking all day today, too, because my friend is moving to North Carolina tomorrow, so we're also throwing her a suprise party. :tears: I'm gonna miss her.

Maybe I'll visit her and make some other stops along the way, though. :wink2:

Glad you're doing great! Hahaha, fellow procrastinator. I'm horrible with that stuff. xD

Moving back to school? how does that work. I'm curious! haha! you don't have to answer if you don't want to.

Yea, and there's still all week ahead of me with that thing I'm doing with kids at my church. haha

And I wasbaking all day today, too, because my friend is moving to North Carolina tomorrow, so we're also throwing her a suprise party. :tears: I'm gonna miss her.

Glad you're doing great! Hahaha, fellow procrastinator. I'm horrible with that stuff. xD

Oooh yeah! Come visit Hannah and me in NC! That would be so much fun! Where is your friend moving to?

In a word: AMAZING.

Oh I'm sooo glad! I knew you'd love it! :thumb_yello:

Oooh yeah! Come visit Hannah and me in NC! That would be so much fun! Where is your friend moving to?

Oh I'm sooo glad! I knew you'd love it! :thumb_yello:

Trust me, I'd love to!!

:D

I don't know exactly where, but she's going to Barton. I don't know how close you are to that.

Glad your college experience is amazing, Hannah!! :D

I wish I could bake, but I'm useless in the kitchen!

Trust me, I'd love to!!

I don't know exactly where, but she's going to Barton. I don't know how close you are to that.

I just looked it up...Barton College is about 2 hours east of Elon Uni. (where I go :)). So it's even farther from Hannah :(

Trust me, I'd love to!!

Barton is somewhere near Raleigh, right? That's really far away from me.