I respect Mika.

Finkster

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My school is about 45 minutes away from home. :) I'm planning on going home every weekend until I start to sort of get used to school or when I make friends and will want to stay with them, etc.

I hope you make friends quickly. That really makes college so amazing. I thought I would go home a lot on weekends too, but I quickly made so many friends that I never wanted to go home because I didn't want to miss any of the fun! Haha! But I guess part of that is because most Elon students are from out-of-state, so they can't go home on the weekends :)

I hope you make friends quickly. That really makes college so amazing. I thought I would go home a lot on weekends too, but I quickly made so many friends that I never wanted to go home because I didn't want to miss any of the fun! Haha! But I guess part of that is because most Elon students are from out-of-state, so they can't go home on the weekends :)

Most people here are from in-state. I met one girl from Ohio and another from Canada, but that's basically it.

I'm sort of ALMOST making friends with people. I mean, we are split into groups, and the people in my groups I've kind of gotten to the point where I would say goodbye to them when we part our ways toward the dorms, but not enough to say, "Hey, wanna hang out?" or anything.

That's so cool.

Now you're getting me excited for college!

haha I'm only a junior! gee, you people are so old. :bleh:

Most people here are from in-state. I met one girl from Ohio and another from Canada, but that's basically it.

I'm sort of ALMOST making friends with people. I mean, we are split into groups, and the people in my groups I've kind of gotten to the point where I would say goodbye to them when we part our ways toward the dorms, but not enough to say, "Hey, wanna hang out?" or anything.

Oh I know that feeling. It was like that for me when we had our little orientation groups last year. But seriously, don't worry, it won't always be like that. If you are feeling uncomfortable or awkward, I'm sure they are feeling the same way. Everyone's in the same boat, but soon people will start to get more comfortable with each other.

That is great! You will have friends really soon, and won't want to go home for the weekend anymore! :roftl:

I'm really shy, and I'm not even going to live in the school's dorm. But hopefully I'll leave my shyness behind and make friends soon.

Hey there, Suz! Did you get my email? :)

recently? oh by the way,,I will send you the file tonight

I was traveling last night! busy as heck! so couldn't do it , although I was working on the old piano last night as best as I could.

Suz

That is great! You will have friends really soon, and won't want to go home for the weekend anymore! :roftl:

I'm really shy, and I'm not even going to live in the school's dorm. But hopefully I'll leave my shyness behind and make friends soon.

Yea, I'm sure you'll make some friends!

Sometimes crazy people might just come up to you and then you'll be the best of friends.

That's so cool.

Now you're getting me excited for college!

haha I'm only a junior! gee, you people are so old. :bleh:

Hahaha! I'm not old!!! I'm very young at heart! I seriously think I am mentally younger than my age.

The other day at the bank a lady asked me how old I was and I answered super fast "18!" all confident. then i realized I had lied! :roftl: I didn't even notice, i had said that. But was to ashamed to correct myself after that! :naughty:

(my posts are so long. Sorry!)

Hahaha! I'm not old!!! I'm very young at heart! I seriously think I am mentally younger than my age.

The other day at the bank a lady asked me how old I was and I answered super fast "18!" all confident. then i realized I had lied! :roftl: I didn't even notice, i had said that. But was to ashamed to correct myself after that! :naughty:

(my posts are so long. Sorry!)

HAHAHA! How did you lie? You're not 18?

I think we all have that childish side to us.

Hanging out with kids really brings out my inner child. haha

Wow Hollis, that's so pretty!

Thanks! I absolutely love it there! I walk around campus and I always think to myself, "Wow! This is just so pretty!" haha

Sooo different form my campus. a bunch of buildings right downtown Montreal.

HAHAHA! How did you lie? You're not 18?

I think we all have that childish side to us.

Hanging out with kids really brings out my inner child. haha

Wow Hollis, that's so pretty!

I was returning a ticket for the Mika show here in Quebec and the price was different for adults and for children, so she asked my age, even if my ticket clearly said "adult" and that the children ticket it's for 2 to 13 year-olds, and I clearly don't look 13. She just asked me, I have no idea why "How old are you?" and i said right away "18!" and looked at her with an isn't it obvious face. But I didn't mean to say 18. I'm 20. I just came out. I normally don't lie about my age. hahaha! still too young for that, not that I would ever lie about my age.

Sooo different form my campus. a bunch of buildings right downtown Montreal.

I was returning a ticket for the Mika show here in Quebec and the price was different for adults and for children, so she asked my age, even if my ticket clearly said "adult" and that the children ticket it's for 2 to 13 year-olds, and I clearly don't look 13. She just asked me, I have no idea why "How old are you?" and i said right away "18!" and looked at her with an isn't it obvious face. But I didn't mean to say 18. I'm 20. I just came out. I normally don't lie about my age. hahaha! still too young for that, not that I would ever lie about my age.

Ooooooh, hahah, I see! xD

I lie about my age sometimes, too. Just so I can get children's tickets and discounts. I kind of look younger, but I'm really tall so it doesn't always work for me.

Hollis, I'll definitely check it out! hehe

Really? They must be awesome people. :wink2: