I respect Mika.

Finkster

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the play station one! I love it!!

they're so much fun!

I was HORRIBLE when I first played, but then I played it so much I got pretty good. Not amazing, though. haha

Ohh me too, i didn't even know when i was supposed to press the arrows, I would do it when they where in the middle of the screen and not on the top. hahaha! but I got better, I'm still a beginner because I don't get much chance to practice. I wanted to buy a random version of it that has the rug thing or whatever and you plug directly to the tv, but I think I would dry my dad crazy downstairs with the jumping.

Hahah!!

Yea, I used to have that version, but then my sister bought a Play Station just so we could play.

I was so bad! Everyone called me a chicken whenI playedbecause they say I have chicken legs and would laugh every time I had to do some crazy moves. xD

aaaah awesome! One day I will get a play station, just for that! I can't deal with other kind of 3-dimensional games!

Haha, I know what you mean.

That's the only video game I play.

Well, I'm off. I've got to wake up early tomorrow.

Good night Carolina, and anyone who decides to come back. :bleh:

Hopefully talk to you all tomorrow. <3

Haha, I know what you mean.

That's the only video game I play.

Well, I'm off. I've got to wake up early tomorrow.

Good night Carolina, and anyone who decides to come back. :bleh:

Hopefully talk to you all tomorrow. <3

Have a good night and a great day tomorrow!:biggrin2:

i totally respect him, His music goes right to my heart and i think he is a great funny person seeing him make sure he came to everyone in the crowd at gma totally proved it, although i do think he is very fun to look at i feel sorry for those girls screaming things, i hope they realize that they've embarrassed themselves.

I'm already am member her, but I just wanted to come in here to get something out. Maybe I'm being over-conservative here, I'm not usually an especially conservative person, but I'm just really sick of the uzzo and chicken stuff and all that talk about Mika's body here all the time. Yes, he's gorgeous, but put yourself in his shoes. I don't think that should be part of a public forum, even if the discussion itself isn't totally explicit. Dedicating a thread to Mika's private parts is just not appropriate. I wouldn't want people whom I don't even know naming my tatas in a disguised name over the internet, talking about it to other people. I don't know. I just don't like all the talk about Mika's body because it crosses the line here sometimes. Respect is respect, and I take it seriously... I don't know if I'm being too serious, but whatever.

That's just me ranting, some might think I'm probably over reacting to nothing, but this is how I feel right now. I just personally don't like seeing this stuff. Especially knowing Mika acknowledges this forum from time to time. Not that any of it should have been done behind his back either. I'm not pinpointing any one thread or any members personally, iI'm just talking about the general concept here that I personally don't like being public, and I thought this would be the thread to put my rant out.

I'm already am member her, but I just wanted to come in here to get something out. Maybe I'm being over-conservative here, I'm not usually an especially conservative person, but I'm just really sick of the uzzo and chicken stuff and all that talk about Mika's body here all the time. Yes, he's gorgeous, but put yourself in his shoes. I don't think that should be part of a public forum, even if the discussion itself isn't totally explicit. Dedicating a thread to Mika's private parts is just not appropriate. I wouldn't want people whom I don't even know naming my tatas in a disguised name over the internet, talking about it to other people. I don't know. Even when once, I emember hearing someone ask Mika to say "No chicken tonight" when they met him and got his autograph, and they put it on Youtube. Did he know what he was saying? That's one thing, not soooo bad as some other things, but I just don't like all the talk about Mika's body because it crosses the line here sometimes. Respect is respect, and I take it seriously... I don't know if I'm being too serious, but whatever.

That's just me ranting, some might think I'm probably over reacting to nothing, but this is how I feel right now. I just personally don't like seeing this stuff. Especially knowing Mika acknowledges this forum from time to time. Not that any of it should have been done behind his back either. I'm not pinpointing any one thread or any members personally, iI'm just talking about the general concept here that I personally don't like being public, and I thought this would be the thread to put my rant out.

Mika is fully aware what chicken is and knew what he was saying. :D

How do you know?? :blink:

The woman who filmed the video told him what chicken was and he was joking about it and singing, "Chicken tonight!" whenever she would have the camera off of him but he would say "no chicken tonight" when she tried to film him. :) She told him that chicken was the codeword for sexy time. :roftl:

Ooooooh thanks. That explains a lot. Sorry about that.

Well that was just like, one thing. Like I said, that's not even really what I'm talknig about, as far as the stuff that weirds me out. Whatever.. Rant's done, I don't really want it to turn into anything, I didn't mean or intend for that. That's not why I posted all my mumbo jumbo. It was just a rant.

The woman who filmed the video told him what chicken was and he was joking about it and singing, "Chicken tonight!" whenever she would have the camera off of him but he would say "no chicken tonight" when she tried to film him. :) She told him that chicken was the codeword for sexy time. :roftl:

:lmfao: I love mika even more now.

I'm already am member her, but I just wanted to come in here to get something out. Maybe I'm being over-conservative here, I'm not usually an especially conservative person, but I'm just really sick of the uzzo and chicken stuff and all that talk about Mika's body here all the time. Yes, he's gorgeous, but put yourself in his shoes. I don't think that should be part of a public forum, even if the discussion itself isn't totally explicit. Dedicating a thread to Mika's private parts is just not appropriate. I wouldn't want people whom I don't even know naming my tatas in a disguised name over the internet, talking about it to other people. I don't know. Even when once, I emember hearing someone ask Mika to say "No chicken tonight" when they met him and got his autograph, and they put it on Youtube. Did he know what he was saying? That's one thing, not soooo bad as some other things, but I just don't like all the talk about Mika's body because it crosses the line here sometimes. Respect is respect, and I take it seriously... I don't know if I'm being too serious, but whatever.

Yea. Those threads are...weird. Sorry

I wouldn't want a thread dedicated to my private parts either.

I don't think anyone would. :blink:

I get what you're trying to say. I've been thinking about this over the last couple of days. and it's just...strange. But i think the chicken thing is different. I don't think that crosses the line.

Imagine how Mika would feel if he came here and saw the "uzzo" thread. :blink:

I don't mean to attack anyone, just posting my opinion.

I'm already am member her, but I just wanted to come in here to get something out. Maybe I'm being over-conservative here, I'm not usually an especially conservative person, but I'm just really sick of the uzzo and chicken stuff and all that talk about Mika's body here all the time. Yes, he's gorgeous, but put yourself in his shoes. I don't think that should be part of a public forum, even if the discussion itself isn't totally explicit. Dedicating a thread to Mika's private parts is just not appropriate. I wouldn't want people whom I don't even know naming my tatas in a disguised name over the internet, talking about it to other people. I don't know. I just don't like all the talk about Mika's body because it crosses the line here sometimes. Respect is respect, and I take it seriously... I don't know if I'm being too serious, but whatever.

I hear you, I understand what you mean, but I guess no one can stop others from talking. The only thing I can suggest is to stay away from those threads, at least that is what I do.