Who's your celebrity look alike???

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm....I did that my heritage thing. I don't really want to post my picture, lol. I'm not very fond of what I look like, though it is on here somewhere...you'll have to search for it if you really want to see it, haha.

Anyway my results were:

Rachel Bilson 90%

Eva Longoria 90%

Jessica Alba 90%

Josie Maran 86%

Alicia Silverstone 86%

Naomi Watts 83%

Charlize Theron 80%

Holly Marie Combs 78%

Nicky Hilton 78%

Lauren Graham 76%

Honestly, I was quite surprised with how many beautiful women came up. I don't look a thing like any of them...I guess I just have some of the same features, lol.

Anyway, I've never been told I look like a celebrity but I've have many people say that I have a familiar face...whatever that means. :naughty:

I did the celebrity lookalike analysis on Myheritage.com. They scan your face, and look for celebs that match up. I thought my results were pretty hilarious. Apparently, Portia and I are practically twins! :roftl:

celebritylookalikes.jpg

Your picture and the picture of Naomi Campbell is very similar. Your smiles, the way your chin's kinda of down and the lipstick.

Well I did the face recognition thing and it said I looked like Carson Daly so..

I really hope I don't!

I got Johnny Depp one time, and I actually wasn't all that mad since I find that man so attractive. :naughty:

I've also been told Natalie Portman ( I LOVE HER!!!!! so everytime someone says it, I get all cheesy) and even Keira Knightley... our CHINS our so similar lol...

It would make sense that you would get both since they do look quite similar to each other. I read somewhere that when they did Star Wars together and were in full make up, they looked so much a like that their own mothers couldn't tell them apart. I think they are both absolutely gorgeous and both brilliant but I really love Keira, I'm just in awe of her basically. I just love how she's an example of someone being very young and in business that has her life together. She's way wise beyond her years.

2different pics and two very different outcomes...:mf_rosetinted:

naamloos2vn1.jpg

naamloos4gm2.jpg

that program really only looks at how you hold your head, how you laugh etc.

That's weird... 'cause I can definitely see the resemblance of both of your top matches in each picture. I guess it just depends on the angle you take your photo? In that first picture your smile and Susan Sarandon's smile are very similar...

It would make sense that you would get both since they do look quite similar to each other. I read somewhere that when they did Star Wars together and were in full make up, they looked so much a like that their own mothers couldn't tell them apart. I think they are both absolutely gorgeous and both brilliant but I really love Keira, I'm just in awe of her basically. I just love how she's an example of someone being very young and in business that has her life together. She's way wise beyond her years.

Yeah, and she is such an amazing actress!!! Really, her and Lindsay Lohan are about the same age and you wouldn't even guess that! Keira is my girl lol... I think she's just phenomanal at what she does...

It's funny, I've never been told that I look like any celebrity. But then, apparently I don't even look like myself half the time, so. :bleh:

--Jack

You're so awesome, Jack. :D

When I was little I was always told that I looked like Natalie Wood (from West Side Story), but I don't look like that anymore.

I always get mostly Asian women whenever I do the myheritage thing, but I'm not Asian, and with some pictures I get John Mayer. :roftl:

ummmmm wait.

how do i paste the my heritage thing?

ah forget it..

Ummm yeah. i was at a funeral... and someone said "OMG, YOU LOOK LIKE THAT GIRL FROM AMERICAN IDOL!! JORDIN I THINK".

HAHAHH XD i dont see the resemblance.

?set=191&seq=3

Must be your hair, I guess.

almost xDD

im 5'8" and still growing :shocked:

im like a plant on steroids xDD

I wish I was stilling growing...I was once measured at 5'9" and then at 5'7" and then 5'9" again. Either people can't measure or I am amazing at changing heights!