Zahara

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Love New Perspective, but I don't like the song of The Young Veins... I didn't mind songs like Behind The Sea where one of those guys was lead singer for a moment, but a whole album? I don't like his voice quite enough for that :teehee: Just give me those Brendon vocals and I'll be happy :naughty:

• 2 months later...

I love Ryans voice and I think the Young Veins will be amazing.

I really don't know what to do-

I have been obsessed with them since they came out four years ago- and it really depressed me that they broke up-

But I wish both bands lots of luck-

Though Panic! will never be the same for me. It was always Ryan's lyrics to Brendon's voice

Ha Ha!

I Love this Band !!!

Even if there's such question about what P!ATD is going to do.

It's not that I don't like the Young Veins, but it seems to me, even if I love Ryan & Jon, that they're just another plagiarism of The Beatles, but no body (even all th band of the eath, even Mika cannot be as good as the beatles were at their time).

Good Luck To Bren' & Spenc' .

(Ryden exist ^^ no ?)

Ha Ha!

I Love this Band !!!

Even if there's such question about what P!ATD is going to do.

It's not that I don't like the Young Veins, but it seems to me, even if I love Ryan & Jon, that they're just another plagiarism of The Beatles, but no body (even all th band of the eath, even Mika cannot be as good as the beatles were at their time).

Good Luck To Bren' & Spenc' .

(Ryden exist ^^ no ?)

Well, I love the fact that they are taking inspiration from The Beatles

Because the Beatles are just awesome- but I"m reserving judgement for both band till they release albums

Well, I love the fact that they are taking inspiration from The Beatles

Because the Beatles are just awesome- but I"m reserving judgement for both band till they release albums

Have you heard "Change" of The young Veins ? For people who doesn't: http://www.myspace.com/theyoungveins.

I respect Ryan & Jon, because of what "A Fever..." and "Pretty Odd." make me feel. But a this point, I'm not sure that let PATD for do Cover of George Harrison in a small concert, was a good idea.

But We'll See.

And I'm so impatient for the new (perspective ?) Album. I know it will be great.

Have you heard "Change" of The young Veins ? For people who doesn't: http://www.myspace.com/theyoungveins.

I respect Ryan & Jon, because of what "A Fever..." and "Pretty Odd." make me feel. But a this point, I'm not sure that let PATD for do Cover of George Harrison in a small concert, was a good idea.

But We'll See.

And I'm so impatient for the new (perspective ?) Album. I know it will be great.

Yeah, I love Change, well, I don't like the end part where they just repeat 'Change'

And while it is very Beatles-esque, you have to remember that it wasn't just the Beatles who had that sound- it's just the sixties. -

Does anyone remember in The Making of Pretty Odd Documentary, where Rob Mathes told Jon that his voice would be perfect for a 60's band?

Yeah that kept coming to mind, and so hopefully we'll hear Jon sing more on this album

Yeah, I love Change, well, I don't like the end part where they just repeat 'Change'

And while it is very Beatles-esque, you have to remember that it wasn't just the Beatles who had that sound- it's just the sixties. -

Does anyone remember in The Making of Pretty Odd Documentary, where Rob Mathes told Jon that his voice would be perfect for a 60's band?

Yeah that kept coming to mind, and so hopefully we'll hear Jon sing more on this album

And that will be great. But I've too much expectation, so i don't know but maybe I will think that their album is bad. But Let's see. I think they jnow how much they risk in doing this.

But I can't wait for the new P!ATD. It's probably ina long time but I'm impatient. Oh Glory is so good !

And that will be great. But I've too much expectation, so i don't know but maybe I will think that their album is bad. But Let's see. I think they jnow how much they risk in doing this.

But I can't wait for the new P!ATD. It's probably ina long time but I'm impatient. Oh Glory is so good !

hmm.. I'm not a fan of new P!ATD (well, not obsessive like I once was) to me Panic was always Brendon's voice to Ryan's lyrics. Those were my two favourite things.

And now they're apart :tears:

Don't get me wrong- I love AFYCSO and Pretty. Odd. but I'm just going to reserve judgement...

So which album did you like better?

hmm.. I'm not a fan of new P!ATD (well, not obsessive like I once was) to me Panic was always Brendon's voice to Ryan's lyrics. Those were my two favourite things.

And now they're apart :tears:

Don't get me wrong- I love AFYCSO and Pretty. Odd. but I'm just going to reserve judgement...

So which album did you like better?

My Fav album of PATD ...

Hum... It depends of the day. Today I Say Pretty Odd.

I discovered them with this album. (I'm In france. It's hard to have Cd of Us's Artist, and I Hate download. When I will finally have the new Cobra Starship ? :sneaky2:).

I'm totally in love with the song When The Day Met The Night.

But If I Had to choose a song I would say There's A Good Reason...

I Know that I will miss Ryan's Lyrics. But Let's see. (Brendon is good as we noticed in Folkin' Around).

Which on is your favorite ?

• 3 weeks later...