The Official "Panic at the Disco"-thread

Zahara

From Pete Wentz's latest blog entry...

Saturday, December 29, 2007

things i am excited for at d/D:

the new panic at the disco record: yes i know the title but i am not sure that the band wants it released yet. if you were a fan of the last record you will be surprised. this sounds and looks nothing like it. i am blown away by it. it has been on repeat on my ipod for the last month. this is one i am sure you will fall in love with.

ZOMG! Pete had it for a month!? NOT FAIR! :sneaky2:

ME NEEDS IT... NOW!!

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NEW SONG!

-launch music player-.

Scroll down.

Click on the song "We're So Starving".

Enjoy!

For the lyrics: clique here

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

And the band posted a new MySpace blog!!

Dear friends,

It's great to talk to you again. It has been quite a while since we have let you know what we've been up to. Recording over the last six months has been an amazing experience, and we couldn't be more excited to show all of you what we've been working on.

Over the next 5 days we will finish in the studio at home and make our way to Abbey Road Studios in London (which truly is a dream come true for us). There, we will record all of the strings, horns, whatchyamacallit's, and so on. Then, we will mix the record at Abbey Road as well.

But before we do all that, we wanted to give you something for all of your patience over the last year. So we've posted a rough version of a new song titled, 'Were So Starving' (it's at the last song in the player below). This is not the final mix or version of the song, and it will undergo some change while we're in London, but we wanted to show you something from what we've done so far. Hope you enjoy.

Until next time - Panic At The Disco

Here we go again. Panicatthedisco.com put up a new date – 01:10:08 – followed by another word puzzle with the set of four letters that make up the band's initials. Care to guess what the other letters are?

[ _ P_A_T_ _ _ _D_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ]

..And from Pete Wentz's latest blog entry:

January 8, 2008

if youre ready to throw pies, get ready for the panic video because its the most insane thing i have ever seen.

Panicatthedisco.com revealed the latest word puzzle to be Pretty. Odd. 03:25:08. You might know March 25th is the date the new album will be released, Pretty.Odd. is most likely the album title. The coding source says:

Nice to see you again

Sorry for being late

Traffic was really bad

Hope you weren't waiting too long

- According to fmqb.com, "Nine in the Afternoon" will be available for radio airplay starting on February 18th.

Oh... And just for the record, THEY ARE HEADLINING THE 8TH ANNUAL HONDA CIVIC TOUR!!!

hondacivictour.jpg

Panic! at the Disco is no more..

They got rid of the "!" after Panic. And so did I. Thanks to Niki27 for removing the exclamation point (!) from the thread title.

I know, I know.. its just a punctuation mark.. But still, it looks strange :lol3:

There's a new jigsaw puzzle up at patd.com. The coding source says: Hope you weren't about to leave.

Also..

Panic! At The Disco have confirmed details of their UK return. The band, who recently divided their more punctuation-minded fans by dropping the "!" from their name, are set to return with a new single.

The outfit will release 'Nine In The Afternoon', which they played for the first time at last year’s Reading Festival, on March 10.

The single will be available a before physical release (March 3) as a download. •

And.. A brief look at the "Nine In The Afternoon"-set

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbnjRz9r0W8

Puzzle update!!! Looks like we're getting Pretty.Odd.'s cover art soon.

http://panicatthedisco.com :mf_rosetinted:

Code source: Hope you weren't about to leave / Because you might miss all the fun

And a UK tour!

March

Sunday 9th - Birmingham Academy

Monday 10th - London Roundhouse

Wednesday 12th - Manchester Academy

Thursday 13th - Glasgow Academy

Friday 14th - Leeds University Refectory

Saturday 15th - Nottingham Rock City

There will be an exclusive limited presale from http://www.panicatthedisco.com, http://www.myspace.com/panicatthedisco and www.artistticket.com from Wednesday 23rd January at 9am.

personally, I think they should just stop with all the self-promoting hype. it's too frusterating and i lost interest. :sneaky2:

Im sorry, but I can not agree. I. Love. It! Yes, it is frutrating at times, but that's what keeps me curious! Im dying to know what the next thing will be.. If the band can keep me curious with frustrating me at times, than so be it :lol3:

BTW: coding source:

<!--

Hope you weren't about to leave

Because you might miss all the fun

You might want to look around a bit first

-->

Updated Puzzle! :mf_rosetinted:

puzzle-1.jpg

Srsly, im freakin out now :lol3:

[Coding source]

Hope you weren't about to leave

Because you might miss all the fun

You might want to look around a bit first

Who knows what you could find

Listen to a Nine In The Afternoon sample on Amazon.com!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0012QP0ZQ/ref=dm_dp_trk1/103-4147167-5114266