Zahara

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not a fan of panic! at the disco

but i got invited to there concert in november at madison square garden with jacks manniquen and plain white t's opening, and it was a really good show.

except when they tryed to cover killer queen...*shivers*

Im glad you liked it! :biggrin2: Cant wait to see them in The Netherlands once their new album is released :original:

P!ATD??

I love them!!!

And Ryan && Ross!!

do they do "Frerard" actions?? x]

Im not soooo obsessed.......but....since I have a lot of time in my hands right now... is there any good P!ATD boards?? :bleh:

... nehow! I heard their new album is gonna be more different! :biggrin2:

Am I right??

:roftl: :roftl:

yay!

--thread is not dying :mf_rosetinted: --

^^ im sorry :bleh:

I've heard some of there music in passing, my sister is a fan and has the album, but it never really got a strong reaction from me.

I didn't hate it but didn't love it either, neutral.

Neutral is possibily the worst reaction you can have to music in my opinion.

P!ATD??

I love them!!!

And Ryan && Ross!!

do they do "Frerard" actions?? x]

Im not soooo obsessed.......but....since I have a lot of time in my hands right now... is there any good P!ATD boards??

... nehow! I heard their new album is gonna be more different!

Am I right??

yay!

--thread is not dying --

^^ im sorry :bleh:

Your right!! They told that they're going to use instruments they didnt use on the first album! :lol3: It's going to be "a love story for adults"

If you go to P!atD's homepage (link is on the first page of this thread) you can click on Forum.. You'll be taken to the BIGGEST P!atD forum on the internet! :lol3:

(Thanks for helping me keeping this thread alive! :mf_rosetinted: )

It seems they got bottled again at Reading. :shocked:

A member of Panic! At The Disco was bottled for a second year running on the main stage at the Carling Weekend: Reading Festival today (August 25).

Last year frontman Brendon Urie was briefly knocked out seconds into the band’s first song on the main stage by a bottle thrown from the crowd.

This time, the band took the stage to an ineffectual barrage of bottles none of which threatened the singer as they opened with

‘The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage’.

“Alright, this is going better than last year,†joked guitarist Ryan Ross. “We made it through the first one.â€

However he spoke a little too soon.

During ‘Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes’ - which Urie introduced telling the crowd: “So this one is a little sexier, so if you guys are horny this one is about *beep*!†- bassist Jon Walker was hit in the head by a bottle.

Seemingly unbothered by the blow his singer consoled him afterwards “I know how you feelâ€, although the bassist laughed it saying “I didn’t get knocked out, I got off lightly.â€

The band then followed this with the first of two new songs that were so fresh, the group confirmed to NME.COM they hadn’t even sorted the titles out yet.

The first new song they played had the working title ‘Nine In The Afternoon’ and sounded more jaunty and piano led then their beat-enhanced earlier tracks.

After crowd favourites ‘But It’s Better If You Do’ and ‘I Write Sins Not Tragedies’, the band then covered The Band’s track ‘The Weight’.

Panic! At The Disco then played a pumped-up version of the classic.

The band then played their second new track, again with a working title, ‘Middle Of Summer’ which proved a rocky keyboard led stomper.

Thanking the crowd for being “so well behaved†Urie and co then wrapped their set up with ‘Build God, Then We’ll Talk’.

nme.com

I know!! I really hope they wont throw a bottle at Ryan next year! I mean.. if it already knocked Brendon out, image what it could do to Ryro!! :shocked: He's soo small!!

*must.. not.. think.. bad..things..*

I know!! I really hope they wont throw a bottle at Ryan next year! I mean.. if it already knocked Brendon out, image what it could do to Ryro!! :shocked: He's soo small!!

*must.. not.. think.. bad..things..*

oh no! poor little ryan! but seriously, id be suprised if they returned to reading again next year, it seems to be turning into some sick kind of tradition now, to throw bottles at PATD when they're at reading :sneaky2::thumbdown: like, Brendon was only 19 last year, he was just a little boy! and they're throwing bottles at his head!!! :shocked:

• 2 weeks later...