New - V Festival Pics

KiteKat

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are insane in the membrane.

ha ha i knew that would get you lot all wound up ! but lets face it the trousers are totally bogging , they dont look right ..........there minginggggggggggggggg

ha ha i knew that would get you lot all wound up ! but lets face it the trousers are totally bogging , they dont look right ..........there minginggggggggggggggg

They are perfection with a capital "P"! And they are my favorite color as I posted on the previous page(s)....PIMPIN PURPLE!

Doesn't get much better than that.

I LOVE THAT OUTFIT!!!

I think it's the first time I see him with a black top...and it kind of gives him an 'edgy' feel, don't you think?

Don't know how to explain it, I like him in anything, but I really love how the black and purple looks on him.

Well styled!!

And has anyone noticed how he seems to dress differently according to where he plays? In the Uk festivals he looks funkier, at french gigs and so he tends to wear shirts a lot, etc..

That made me laugh very loud and very hard.

:roftl: Me too! Awesome stuff.

In fact they are getting rather a big coverage in Europe these days - and were in Glasto and some other summer festivals! (and they swear in Russian, hehe:wub2: )

...but how could you not? It's rather unquestionably awesome.

--Jack

ohhhhh, how could I dare.....:lmao:

no you not ! the purple trews "yuck" i like the top though :thumb_yello:

I LOVE THAT OUTFIT!!!

I think it's the first time I see him with a black top...and it kind of gives him an 'edgy' feel, don't you think?

Don't know how to explain it, I like him in anything, but I really love how the black and purple looks on him.

Well styled!!

And has anyone noticed how he seems to dress differently according to where he plays? In the Uk festivals he looks funkier, at french gigs and so he tends to wear shirts a lot, etc..

ok, just to clarify 10001 reason I am personally not quite keen on that one

1. agree, it just doesnt look right - the whole combination implies (for me) rather a teenage-childish look, which these days is already "out of key" with his new body/look/etc....

2. and generally (purple-black+neons combo) it rings a mid or even late 80-ies... so the next logical continuation - Whammmmmish blond streaks in his hair ? :shocked:

(and the prev outfits - I'd rather associate with late 70ies - think BeeGz, Leo Sayer etc....)

...nothing that deep or important...just my HuOp :bleh:

In fact they are getting rather a big coverage in Europe these days - and were in Glasto and some other summer festivals! (and they swear in Russian, hehe )

They play live? :roftl:

generally (purple-black+neons combo) it rings a mid or even late 80-ies... so the next logical continuation - Whammmmmish blond streaks in his hair ?

I'd like to see that. :lol3:

They play live? :roftl:

I'd like to see that. :lol3:

Re 1:

I will post a couple of links here later (from home)....but you can search for "Gogol bordello" on youtube...

they R O C K !!!!! and he(the soloist) even had stripey pants in Glasto (or Coachella ???:boxed: )...dont remember....

Re 2: hell NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:roftl:

ok, just to clarify 10001 reason I am personally not quite keen on that one

1. agree, it just doesnt look right - the whole combination implies (for me) rather a teenage-childish look, which these days is already "out of key" with his new body/look/etc....

2. and generally (purple-black+neons combo) it rings a mid or even late 80-ies... so the next logical continuation - Whammmmmish blond streaks in his hair ? :shocked:

(and the prev outfits - I'd rather associate with late 70ies - think BeeGz, Leo Sayer etc....)

...nothing that deep or important...just my HuOp :bleh:

:blink: i don't even know what that means...

anyways i love the color purple and black is gorgeous on him plus the braces nothing can go wrong it's WONDERFUL!! :wub2: i really do love mika's style :cheerful_h4h:

:blink: i don't even know what that means...

anyways i love the color purple and black is gorgeous on him plus the braces nothing can go wrong it's WONDERFUL!! :wub2: i really do love mika's style :cheerful_h4h:

heyyyyyyy:bleh: !

no one is saying smth is wrong in general....just trying to explain why I am personally not so keen on that particular one:bleh:

and I do love M's style (in general), hehe:naughty:

heyyyyyyy:bleh: !

no one is saying smth is wrong in general....just trying to explain why I am personally not so keen on that particular one:bleh:

and I do love M's style (in general), hehe:naughty:

:roftl: i didn't really understand what you said.. it's definitely too early in the morning :bleh: how can you not love mika's style (in general) i think it's impossible