New - V Festival Pics

KiteKat

Wham-ish blonde streaks? You know you want them. :naughty:

welll.....dont tempt a visual maniac!!!!! (my photoshop is opened:naughty: )

but gotta work.....:thumbdown:

nice weekend to every1 (or whatever remains of it:biggrin2: )!!!!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact they are getting rather a big coverage in Europe these days - and were in Glasto and some other summer festivals! (and they swear in Russian, hehe:wub2: )

ok, just to clarify 10001 reason I am personally not quite keen on that one

1. agree, it just doesnt look right - the whole combination implies (for me) rather a teenage-childish look, which these days is already "out of key" with his new body/look/etc....

2. and generally (purple-black+neons combo) it rings a mid or even late 80-ies... so the next logical continuation - Whammmmmish blond streaks in his hair ? :shocked:

(and the prev outfits - I'd rather associate with late 70ies - think BeeGz, Leo Sayer etc....)

...nothing that deep or important...just my HuOp :bleh:

ok i getting back in here ! i dont understand all that your saying but i get the wham part KiteKat , being a teenager in the 80s was totally amazing ! now i here all the 80s fashion is back :shocked: i for 1 wouldnt like to see mika turn whamish s**t george & was it andrew were freaky :eek: ! i really think he should fire his wardrobe assistant (i know its his sister) & hire me :biggrin2: come on guys when i saw that photo i was like what a state ! i think if it had been black trousers & a purple top i might have thought differently , oh & by the why i hate the green trousers he wears too they just dont do anything for him :thumbdown:

am I the only one that D O E S N T like the outfit?:blush-anim-cl:

I'm 1/2 with you on this one.

I like the purple/black combinations, but I'm not a fan of the angel on the t-shirt. But that's just me, I just don't like angels or dolphins on t-shirts, among other things...

But I do like the purple pants, even if I think Mika might be the only one to pull that off!

THANK YOU FOR POSTING!

I'm 1/2 with you on this one.

I like the purple/black combinations, but I'm not a fan of the angel on the t-shirt. But that's just me, I just don't like angels or dolphins on t-shirts, among other things...

I must say that I agree with you about not liking angels/dolphins/other things on t-shirts. Usually it makes me want to vomit. :blink: But for some reason, I do not hate that shirt on that man...:bleh:

Look what you do to me Mika! you make me not hate angels on t-shirts! What is happening to me? LOL

I must say that I agree with you about not liking angels/dolphins/other things on t-shirts. Usually it makes me want to vomit. :blink: But for some reason, I do not hate that shirt on that man...:bleh:

Hahaha I think that Mika has that specific characteristic of making everything look good on him. It's confidence! That's what makes him look so good.

"It's not what you wear, but how you wear it."

Hahaha I think that Mika has that specific characteristic of making everything look good on him. It's confidence! That's what makes him look so good.

Ah, very well said. I couldn't agree more.

Ok, good. I still hate angels on t-shirts. *breathes a big sigh of relief*

P.S. - I love your signature!

welll.....dont tempt a visual maniac!!!!! (my photoshop is opened:naughty: )

Oh, I tempt you. I want to see Whamika. :roll1:

oh & by the why i hate the green trousers he wears too they just dont do anything for him :thumbdown:

Are you trying to coax 5,000 MFC members into burning you at the stake? :roftl:

Amen. :cool:

The angel on his shirt comes off as ironic because of the black background to me.

Tongue-in-cheek fashion? :bleh:

Why does Mika in that outfit make me really want to drink a pint of lager and black?

I can't get it out of my head (I'm not an alcoholic, by the way, so it's not that!:boxed: ). I think the colour purple just does strange things to me..maybe I have a bit of colour/taste synaesthesia..

(scg: I'm with you on the green trousers *runs away fast*)

The angel on his shirt comes off as ironic because of the black background to me. I like that.

Generally I am not a fan of angels either.

--Jack

I don't think it's an angel. I think it's Cupid.:mf_rosetinted:

Perhaps he's been hit by his arrow.. :biggrin2:

Oh, I tempt you. I want to see Whamika.

...well, even my evil fingers and crasy mind do not dare.....

but just to give an idea of what I am horribly afraid of :bleh:

2001941884654949445_rs.jpg

and more schmexxy hair styles...

2001945271495388539_rs.jpg

and some "fashion tips" (cool hotpants):

2001961947144327597_rs.jpg

2001905824829417115_rs.jpg

And you want me to Photoshop THAT on M ???

:no:

btw wham! were a great band... I mean apart from above :naughty:

+ some cool vid and nice moves :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzNNEaQG2PU