Will i ever get sick of "Life In Cartoon Motion"??

Sivan

i dont think its gonna happen.....

im listening to this CD since like February....

probably before that...

allmost EVERY DAY..... and still im loving EVERY tune on it....

hmmmmm :bleh::punk: :punk: :punk:

at the moment "RELAX" is on.... :punk:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

his music just bores me at the moment. im sure i will love it agian soon... its just a bit overrated at present.

mika is great, i do love him! and im looking foward to future gigs i have planned to go to. but right now, im not that interested in goings on.. ooo spank me some one! :mf_rosetinted:

i dont think its gonna happen.....

im listening to this CD since like February....

probably before that...

allmost EVERY DAY..... and still im loving EVERY tune on it....

hmmmmm :bleh::punk: :punk: :punk:

at the moment "RELAX" is on.... :punk:

I hear you, Sivan... I'm the same way! Even here, while I'm at the shore

on vacation, I've been listening to at least some of it every day.

I listen to other stuff -- we had U2, Snow Patrol and Jimmy Buffett on

tonight -- but there's nothing like Mika and LiCM! :thumb_yello:

Still addicted...

dcdeb

his music just bores me at the moment. im sure i will love it agian soon... its just a bit overrated at present.

mika is great, i do love him! and im looking foward to future gigs i have planned to go to. but right now, im not that interested in goings on.. ooo spank me some one! :mf_rosetinted:

ooh i guess u didnt get the mika bug than??? its IMPOSSIBLE! ;)

I hear you, Sivan... I'm the same way! Even here, while I'm at the shore

on vacation, I've been listening to at least some of it every day.

I listen to other stuff -- we had U2, Snow Patrol and Jimmy Buffett on

tonight -- but there's nothing like Mika and LiCM! :thumb_yello:

Still addicted...

dcdeb

heya! *wave*

yeah i listen to others to.... matchbox...john mayer.... i even listened to DURAN SURAN today...hehe its been long time since i did that!

I've slowly emerged from my Mika cocoon and have begun listening to other artists again - but Mika takes up spots 1-18 of my top 25 most played on iTunes. I can't imagine not completely loving this CD, even when five other albums have followed it :punk:

when the new album will be out...i think ill wait outside the store....for them to open! i CANTTTTTT wait!!!!!

I don't think I'll ever be sick of LICM, which is just weird. I listen to music A LOT. I consider a good night sitting in frront of Itunes just listening... That's when I'm like, at my happiest. As it's crazy how dramazitically LICM has changed my Top 25 most Played list. :naughty:

i've also been listening to it everyday, along with his unreleased tracks, and it just doesn't get dull. i can wake up at 6 in the morning and listen to "love today" or "grace kelly" and just dance and be the happiest person in the world.

i just watched a re-run of "love today" on graham norton, and i got up and danced, as if it were the first time i heard the song. i've never liked every song on a cd until mika. i do some listen to other artists, but not as much as i listen to mika. the only artist i listen to that much is rufus wainwright. i haven't liked a new artist in a couple years now. i went through an old movie musical/ broadway/ 60's and 70's music phase from when i was about 15, to now. that's almost 4 years! and mika comes along and changed my life.:wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2:

i cannot wait for mikas next album. i'm sure we'll all love it like LICM.

I'm wondering the same thing Sivan haha. I was listening to it in my room and my mom walked in and was like "Geez! Aren't you ever going to get sick of this?" and I'm like "Helllll no!" haha

I'm surprised myself. Mika has got some magic:wink2:

I'm wondering the same thing Sivan haha. I was listening to it in my room and my mom walked in and was like "Geez! Aren't you ever going to get sick of this?" and I'm like "Helllll no!" haha

I'm surprised myself. Mika has got some magic:wink2:

my parents probably think im crazy.....actually not probably...they DO...

but they like his music to so its ok :blink:

i'm the same way! :naughty:

i'm afraid that my family is going to kill me soon... they definitely did NOT catch the mika bug :bleh:

usually i go through phases but i just can't get over licm it's definitely very odd.. for me anyways i don't think it'll ever get old :thumb_yello:

For the first time...I went 3 days without :blink:

But when I listened to it again today....:wub2: all over again...

Christine made me a cd of other artists at a point when I needed to find another distraction. Mika was taking over my life and it wasn't too healthy.

I don't normally make a point of looking for music, so it has to find its way to me somehow. Christine helped me find Paolo Nutini, the Fratellis and James Morrison and it made me realize that there is a world of great music out there and I won't necessarily find it on my regular Canadian radio station :thumbdown: Secondly, I don't have to regress back to my 80's music just to find the same satisfaction. So, yes, I did put away LICM for a little while...

But I appreciate it even more now. Absence makes the heart grow fonder :wub2:

For the first time...I went 3 days without :blink:

But when I listened to it again today....:wub2: all over again...

Christine made me a cd of other artists at a point when I needed to find another distraction. Mika was taking over my life and it wasn't too healthy.

I don't normally make a point of looking for music, so it has to find its way to me somehow. Christine helped me find Paolo Nutini, the Fratellis and James Morrison and it made me realize that there is a world of great music out there and I won't necessarily find it on my regular Canadian radio station :thumbdown: Secondly, I don't have to regress back to my 80's music just to find the same satisfaction. So, yes, I did put away LICM for a little while...

But I appreciate it even more now. Absence makes the heart grow fonder :wub2:

i was a bit the same way. it sad to say it, but i was having too much mika:blink: i made a bet that i could give him up for a whole week. music, pics, forum, and talking about him. it was really hard, but when it was over. i felt a bit better. i did go back to listening, seeing and blabbing about him. but i can control myself better. i still say his name every day and i listen to him all the time, but if i, for some crazy reason, cant hear him for a few days, im able to cope.

i actually reccamend going a week with no mika @ all. just quit cold turkey. it might do you some good:thumb_yello: