Howdy everybody!

j12345

I've been poking around the MFC for a few weeks-ish but just came across this today. I'm a real Sherlock, I know. I just want to say hi to all fellow Mika fans out there.

I discovered Mika back in April when I was poking around the UK iTunes store. I live in the US but, let's just say I was unsatisfied by the Top list in here so I thought I would check out what was going on over seas. Voila! I saw LICM on the Top Albums list (I have to say it was actually the album art that attracted me first). Listened to maybe two songs and decided I had to have the album. I of course feared that when I looked in the US music store it wouldn't be there. BTW how annoying is it that there isn't just one music store...erg...Anyway, lo and behold it was there, I bought it and it hasn't come out of my cars CD player since I bought it.

What else...I'm male, which would seem to put me just a bit in the minority here. But I like to think it just makes me unique. Everyone likes to be unique right?

Oh, and I like lollipops, pizza, and have a firm belief that there is no such thing as too much Diet Coke.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I discovered Mika back in April when I was poking around the UK iTunes store. I live in the US but, let's just say I was unsatisfied by the Top list in here so I thought I would check out what was going on over seas.

I couldn't agree with you more, there! I really dislike the great majority of the popular American music scene...but I'm loving the British music scene right now!

Anyway, welcome to the MFC! Enjoy yourself here!:thumb_yello:

I've been poking around the MFC for a few weeks-ish but just came across this today. I'm a real Sherlock, I know. I just want to say hi to all fellow Mika fans out there.

I discovered Mika back in April when I was poking around the UK iTunes store. I live in the US but, let's just say I was unsatisfied by the Top list in here so I thought I would check out what was going on over seas. Voila! I saw LICM on the Top Albums list (I have to say it was actually the album art that attracted me first). Listened to maybe two songs and decided I had to have the album. I of course feared that when I looked in the US music store it wouldn't be there. BTW how annoying is it that there isn't just one music store...erg...Anyway, lo and behold it was there, I bought it and it hasn't come out of my cars CD player since I bought it.

What else...I'm male, which would seem to put me just a bit in the minority here. But I like to think it just makes me unique. Everyone likes to be unique right?

Oh, and I like lollipops, pizza, and have a firm belief that there is no such thing as too much Diet Coke.

Welcome to the fan club!:original: