Gift Books for the BAND.

CazGirl

im using my dads printer lol xD tis a life saver. I could always have gone to library to print it out and risk meeting some scary librarian guy *shifty eyes*

Haha :naughty:

Well mum has one but don't know if she'll let me print out like 60 papers :boxed: And the library don't have a colour printer. Hm.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha :naughty:

Well mum has one but don't know if she'll let me print out like 60 papers :boxed: And the library don't have a colour printer. Hm.

well some people have dropped out so its not *as* many lol. if you help pay for the colour, maybe pay half each or something, maybe she'll let you? :boxed:

I hate to say this but I don't think I'll be able to do this. I'm too busy with uni and other stuff right now. plus I'm really bad at all the powerpoint stuff so that's quite annoying too. I'm so sorry!!

I hate to say this but I don't think I'll be able to do this. I'm too busy with uni and other stuff right now. plus I'm really bad at all the powerpoint stuff so that's quite annoying too. I'm so sorry!!

thats okay, thanks for letting me know!

I can still probably do it but atm I'm swamped in coursework and homework and I haven't found the time. I've hardly been posting on the MFC coz of the amount of stuff I've got to do. I'll probably give it to you at the last minute lol.

xx

s'okay, ive noticed that a lot of people havent had time to come on here so I completely understand.