Gift Books for the BAND.

CazGirl

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumpty, bump, bump!

Please try to get your messages done, you will make me a very happy girl:biggrin2:

i sneaked onto my dads comp. im gna PM everyone. Cherisse's book is going quite well, but because so many people were once involved i thought i'd have to do two messages per page to fit everything in. So I started to do that, but looks like I didnt need to now :S

Jem - did you also get my email? it wasnt sending properly but sometimes it manages to get through :S

anyway. er yeah. Gonna PM everyone.

Just to let everyone know im leaving the house tomorow morning 9am so anything i recieve for luke after this will not get into the book.

Im having to go to the extreme of bringing my craft stuff along with me to the hotel to finish it off :boxed:

Jem - the PM's have worked. I've had loads of replies!

Cool!:biggrin2: I haven't got yours hun :( or any for Sara after the demand for a book for her:thumbdown:

I will do Cherisse's this weekend:thumb_yello:

I have to go out and buy glitter and stuff for the books LOL Hobbycraft have made a small fortune from me already LOL:naughty:

Just to let everyone know im leaving the house tomorow morning 9am so anything i recieve for luke after this will not get into the book.

Im having to go to the extreme of bringing my craft stuff along with me to the hotel to finish it off :boxed:

wow. Blimey.

Hey, since the book is being sent to Sara, maybe she can finish it off? Sara? Where are yooooou?

(did u get my email?)

Cool!:biggrin2: I haven't got yours hun :( or any for Sara after the demand for a book for her:thumbdown:

I will do Cherisse's this weekend:thumb_yello:

I have to go out and buy glitter and stuff for the books LOL Hobbycraft have made a small fortune from me already LOL:naughty:

i'll post em in here then XD

yeah tell me about it! Hobbycraft is so expensive O.o

I bought these glitterpens from ths stationary shop in Southend coz my others are practically dead, but the new ones are rubbish! They're coloured, but all they leave behind is glitter and colour at all! Blinkin' 'eck! I'm broke enough as it is! O.o

well im passing it off onto Sara who is then doing her long stint of Mika concerts and im guessing like me she wont have much time but i will ofcourse leave some blank pages in it just incase :thumb_yello:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It wont let me email it - the luke message!!! It says the server is busy and i should try again later. And you said you were out tomorrow???? :tears:

Is there any way i can email it tomorrow to another organiser???? :tears:

mine did that when i tried to send it to jemma.

copy and paste your work into microsoft powerpoint. Highlight your work. Right click, click group, and then "group together". right click again and click "save as..." and save it as a JPEG. Then upload it onto photobucket! Or something.

Or copy and paste in paint or whatever....xD