I think I found Fortuné.

If this is too personal, then just delete it and give me a warning. I figure it isn't though, since MIKA is one one who put him in his music video.:sneaky2:

Click here, and go to around 2:07. (I can't print screen it)

There's a boy holding a light. It's like... a split second. But I paused it, and it looks sort of like Mika. Only not.

Alright. As you were.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hun, i saw Fortune at the GMA and at the Highline and he doesn't look like Mika. I can't really see who the boy is in that video but Fortune is a lot fatter(meaning filled out evenly) than Mika and as i remember it, he's a bit taller than him.

Taller and more filled out than Mika? Hmmm...maybe I need to see this guy. :)

Hahah, way to call Fortune fat, Cynthia. :-P Boy's not fat.

As for him looking like Mika, he looks rather more like Mika looked on that 14-year old opera photo: ie, not how he looks now.

I think we can stop trying to spot the boy and let him remain largely anonymous for now, though.

--Jack

As for him looking like Mika, he looks rather more like Mika looked on that 14-year old opera photo: ie, not how he looks now.

I think we can stop trying to spot the boy and let him remain largely anonymous for now, though.

--Jack

i know right???big boy u are beautiful!haha! imagine if mika sees this??

--Jack

Especially since it's always the same guy that people think is Fortune. :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

No we can't! WE NEED TO PULL THE MASK OF LIES OFF HIS FACE ONCE AND FOR ALL. Like in ScoobyDoo.

And how do you know so much? Stop trying to pull a deek!