Mika Bulletin 20/8/07

FREDDIESDOUBLE

This posted ??? ..... cant find it <even I cant!> , if it is I will close this one

‘Mika Joined By Guests at V Festival’

Click here to see Mika performing 'Grace Kelly' at V Festival yesterday, with some very special guests in fancy dress! (Sophie Ellis Bextor performs as a Lollipop Girl and Remi Nicole dons an animal suit...!

Betty Girl You Are Beautiful’

Mika has been in the studio and specially re-sung his recent single ‘Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)’ for the new season of leading US TV show ‘Ugly Betty’. The promo clip includes scenes from the ‘Big Girl’ video and memorable moments from Ugly Betty; you can check it out by clicking here

Happy Ending – New Single Details

‘Happy Ending’ will be the new single from MIKA, a new special version will be available to download from October the 8th and available in the shops on CD and 7” on October the 15th. The formats will include new MIKA tracks. More news soon.

Radio 1 Turns 40 – Exclusive MIKA Track News

Mika and Armand Van Helden have teamed up to cover The Police’s ‘Can’t Stand Losing You’ on a compilation to celebrate 40 years of Radio 1. Radio 1 celebrates its 40th birthday this year and they will be releasing a compilation to mark the occasion. The 40-track release is a covers fest, comprised of a song from each year of the station's existence covered by the hottest artists of today. Some of the other artists on the album are Kaiser Chiefs, Kylie, Amy Winehouse, Editors and Foo Fighters.

So that's it for the Summer now... Mika is taking a little time off to relax and rejuvinate and will be back on the stage for a host of dates in the UK and Europe later in the year... check out the gigs section for full details. Hope to see you there! Thanks for all your support, it's much appreciated. Will send more news soon,

MIKASOUNDS x

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This posted ??? ..... cant find it <even I cant!> , if it is I will close this one

Happy Ending – New Single Details

‘Happy Ending’ will be the new single from MIKA, a new special version will be available to download from October the 8th and available in the shops on CD and 7†on October the 15th. The formats will include new MIKA tracks. More news soon.

Yes, it has been but it doesn't matter..

I wanted to highlight the new MIKA tracks part... Do you think the new songs will be studio versions? Perhaps he will turn this single into an EP.. (?)

Yes I was wondering that too - if the Happy Ending release will in fact be part of the EP. It'd make sense.

Yes, and I think the EP might actually contain the songs that we all know but we are not supposed to talk about...etc. :cool:

I think it would be such a waste if O*******d and I'm F*****g never got released...

Yes, and I think the EP might actually contain the songs that we all know but we are not supposed to talk about...etc. :cool:

I think it would be such a waste if O*******d and F*****g never got released...

Oh yes, the O song in my opinion must be heard!!!