MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

There are more people on the list: mysalvation, Steph and vonnic of whom I do not know whether they are going to stay at the hostel (vonnic probably won't, I guess).

You're right, I won't spend the night in the hostel. We (my mate and I) will travel back after the show.

And I want a hoofd diadeem number 6 in BLUE. Thanks for order this. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh thank you, you're all so great!!! I hope that my Mika-shirts (which I ordered 3 weeks ago!!!) will arrive one day... and I'll take another fleeceshirt and the little bag I bought for Robbie Williams last year. I'm not sure where we have to wait... I'll post some pics as soon as I have been to DÜS. Maybe that'll help us a bit.

Are you getting REAL Mika shirts? Like from his website?

Thank you!! For organising and all!

BTW, i get there at 11.25.

If we can use the gig ticket for public transport that is incredible! Would definitely never happen in London, lol!

If leaving the stuff in your car is an option, then that is ok with me, but honestly it doesn't make things difficult at all for me to go to the hostel first and leave it all there

Are you getting REAL Mika shirts? Like from his website?

You usually can use your tickets for the Deutsche Bahn & I'm quite sure you can also use them for the tram (if that's the right word). But I'll ask them because I def need to phone and ask if I can use my Cologne-tickets... :boxed: And I'll phone the hostel and ask about everything.... we'll see.

I bought the tshirts at http://www.happyfans.de , these are the same shirts they sell on his website (but less expensive and I don't own a credit card and this here is a german seller and so it was much much easier! but... i haven't received anything yet! :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Good night everyone! I'll just go and watch another episode of Michael Scofields wacky adventures out of prison :thumb_yello: btw, totally :offtopic: but: don't you also think that this suit he is wearing the WHOLE second season has got an awful colour?

You usually can use your tickets for the Deutsche Bahn & I'm quite sure you can also use them for the tram (if that's the right word). But I'll ask them because I def need to phone and ask if I can use my Cologne-tickets... :boxed: And I'll phone the hostel and ask about everything.... we'll see.

I bought the tshirts at www.happyfans.de , these are the same shirts they sell on his website (but less expensive and I don't own a credit card and this here is a german seller and so it was much much easier! but... i haven't received anything yet! :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Good night everyone! I'll just go and watch another episode of Michael Scofields wacky adventures out of prison :thumb_yello: btw, totally :offtopic: but: don't you also think that this suit he is wearing the WHOLE second season has got an awful colour?

Cool!

I am off to bed, totally knackered tonight

Speak soon!!

omg this thread has gotten so technical...

I just know, I'll be needing a bed, I don't know when I'll arrive, You'll have to ask Niki that :fisch:

And I'm going with the mickey mouse ears that aren't listed here, so I'm gonna look them up now ;)

This is from the episode where Sarah and Michael kiss for the first time and it's sooooooooooooooooo touching. And I just loved this subtitle.

Ah, now I see! It sounded to me like a conversation in a book or so. It is sweet indeed! :blush-anim-cl:

BTW glad to hear that you like our language! About me and German: German was my best subject in school, I don't particularly like the language when it's spoken, but I love it when it's sung! :biggrin2:

I should practice my German more often. I live only 30 min from the border aber mein Deutsch is nicht mehr was es war... :sneaky2:

here they are ;)

http://www.het-feestbeest.nl/feestartikelen/2570/mickey_mouse_oren.html

EDIT: oh and someone asked me about my sig, it's this

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=5p0QOVViQZ0

That was me! Thank you! That's so sweet!!!

Ah, now I see! It sounded to me like a conversation in a book or so. It is sweet indeed! :blush-anim-cl:

BTW glad to hear that you like our language! About me and German: German was my best subject in school, I don't particularly like the language when it's spoken, but I love it when it's sung! :biggrin2:

I should practice my German more often. I live only 30 min from the border aber mein Deutsch is nicht mehr was es war... :sneaky2:

And this is already more German than the Dutch I will ever ever ever be able to speak :( But it's impossible to learn ths language because courses at uni are so full of people that you'll never get a place and when you go to NL, everyone talks to you in German. Sadly, Dutch people even talk German to me when I haven't said a single word yet (this has happened more than once in shops in Heerlen. It's so sad :blink: )

I just know, I'll be needing a bed, I don't know when I'll arrive, You'll have to ask Niki that :fisch:

And I'm going with the mickey mouse ears that aren't listed here, so I'm gonna look them up now ;)

same here. ask niki :bleh:

I'd like to have the diadeem #3 please :)

And this is already more German than the Dutch I will ever ever ever be able to speak :( But it's impossible to learn ths language because courses at uni are so full of people that you'll never get a place and when you go to NL, everyone talks to you in German. Sadly, Dutch people even talk German to me when I haven't said a single word yet (this has happened more than once in shops in Heerlen. It's so sad :blink: )

Really? Are there so many people at uni who want to learn Dutch? Wow, unbelievable! :blink:

Heerlen... Well I have some friends from Heerlen and when they speak their own dialect it sounds like German to me. So maybe they are happy to speak in a language that sounds like their own dialect? :naughty: Actually it seems that the whole border region is very German-minded. In Venlo even the street signs are in German and here in Enschede shop staff seems to be practically bilangual. Oh well... I will get the chance to practice my German again in November - but I guess I will stick to English in the end. :naughty:

Really? Are there so many people at uni who want to learn Dutch? Wow, unbelievable! :blink:

Heerlen... Well I have some friends from Heerlen and when they speak their own dialect it sounds like German to me. So maybe they are happy to speak in a language that sounds like their own dialect? :naughty: Actually it seems that the whole border region is very German-minded. In Venlo even the street signs are in German and here in Enschede shop staff seems to be practically bilangual. Oh well... I will get the chance to practice my German again in November - but I guess I will stick to English in the end. :naughty:

That would be good, or I won't understand anything! hahaha!!

My German is even more limited than yours, so I will HAVE to stick to the English and the bits of Dutch that I can remember:roftl:

That would be good, or I won't understand anything! hahaha!!

My German is even more limited than yours, so I will HAVE to stick to the English and the bits of Dutch that I can remember:roftl:

I'd prefer English too, I haven't spoken German in years and my accent sucks :naughty:

Alright, apparently MFC works !!! *yay* I don't believe it!!! :wink2:

I won't be at the Phjilipshalle before 13:20 (if everything turns out right). I hope this is not too late.

But I think it really is a good idea to form like little "teams/groups.." and then to queue in turns! I'm up for it!

- I'd like to order one of these butterfly diadeems (I don't really care if number 1 or number 2), maybe both, so I can see which one suits me better when I'm in D'dorf.

- I only stay for one night (from the third to the forth)

That's all!!

And: THANK YOU PETRA for organizing it all - HUGS!!! :flowers2:

Quoting oneself is poor but it's quite useful here, so...

Ok, in order to make everything clear and organised and so on and so on, I'll just order everything I've found so far.

diadeemgesky1.jpg

or you can find more here:

http://www.het-feestbeest.nl/shop/search.pl?query=diadeem

Which one would you like if you want one? Blue will order them and then bring them to the gig!

Petra: 1x Minnie Mouse ears (# 4), 1x kusmondjes in RED (# 7), 1x toekan in light BLUE (# 6), 1x toekan in PINK (# 6), 1x toekan in dark BLUE (#6)

Droopsy: 1x Micky Mouse ears (from http://www.het-feestbeest.nl/feestartikelen/2570/mickey_mouse_oren.html)

cath85: 1x butterflies in yellow (# 3)

Sariflor: 1x kusmondjes in RED (# 7)

Mariposa: # 1 or # 2 or both (not sure yet)

rockinbabzz: 1x # 9 with hearts

Moreover... the hostel. We/you are staying at the backpackers in Düsseldorf (http://www.backpackers-duesseldorf) which costs 22 Euro per night per person in either a four or a six bed dorm.

I'd suggest that I pay everything in advance and that you lot give it back to me then at the gig! (So you'll all have a bad conscience and let me through to the front row :naughty:)

1) Who of you is staying?

2) Are you just staying from the 3rd to the 4th or is anybody planning to stay longer?

The (incomplete) list of MFCers staying at the hostel for the night from the 3rd to the 4th of November!

Droopsy

mariposa

Sariflor

Mirtilla

Haasje

cath85

Blue

Blue's friend

Niki27

rockinbabzz

plus probably FOUCHONNERET

locals (not staying at hostel):

Frances

Petra & friends

vonnic

There are more people on the list: FOUCHONNERET, mysalvation and Steph of whom I do not know whether they are going to stay at the hostel.

Furthermore, there are greta, Reni and Sarahlou1973 who still don't know yet whether they are able to come at all.

I phoned the hostel today: they have lockers for your luggage / baggage which you can use if you arrive before 12 PM (or is it still AM then? I mean high noon.) and you can already have your rooms after 12 o'clock. In case there are rooms that are filled with persons of one single group, you'll get a key; if not, you'll just have your lockers in the room for your stuff but no key for the room.

I asked him (sadly not a nice Zivi) if there were still enough beds available for this night and told him that there are about 10 persons who were planning to book the hostel for this day and he said that ten beds would definitely still be available. However, he suggested to plan everything as soon as possible. But I don't think that there will be a big problem if we book 10 beds or so right now and then, if more MFCers decide to come, one or two more.

I'll try to sample our arrival times and possible places for a versammling before the gig after dinner :punk:

first i want to say: petra is an angel!!!

second, are those hostelrooms really only 22 euros pp? cos then i can afford it, so is it booked yet?? if not, i'm willing to join in. if anyone wants to share a room, i don't snore and i'm quite normal for a mikafan :naughty:

third: those diadeems are awfully cool, i NEED one too, just let me decide for a second which one :wink2:

fourth: I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!

You definitely abandoned the cat ears option?:tears:

did anybody order a ticket for fouchonneret? she would need sb from Germany to order it so that she doesn't have to pay the excessively expensive shipping....

she told me that she would like to stay at the hostel too (I think... I'm talking to too many paople!) if she got a ticket

Sorry for replying only now girls, but couldn't enter the forum since last saturday.. :(

Btw, Petra I still have to decide the diadem, but I was thinking about those cat ears Droopsy posted a while ago...

And for the hostel I need a bed only for the 4th, cause the day after I'll back home:wink2:

first i want to say: petra is an angel!!!

second, are those hostelrooms really only 22 euros pp? cos then i can afford it, so is it booked yet?? if not, i'm willing to join in. if anyone wants to share a room, i don't snore and i'm quite normal for a mikafan :naughty:

third: those diadeems are awfully cool, i NEED one too, just let me decide for a second which one :wink2:

fourth: I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!

I'll put you on the list! nothing is booked yet!

Blue will order the diadeemen!

@petra hey, wieviel kosten die minnie mouse ohren? und wie übergebe ich blue das geld, falls sie es bestellen sollte???

edit: ach, ich seh schon... 2,95 €

Das Geld kriegt Blue dann beim Konzert!

did anybody order a ticket for fouchonneret? she would need sb from Germany to order it so that she doesn't have to pay the excessively expensive shipping....

she told me that she would like to stay at the hostel too (I think... I'm talking to too many paople!) if she got a ticket

She ordered her ticket(s) and they will send it to me then :thumb_yello:

Sorry for replying only now girls, but couldn't enter the forum since last saturday.. :(

Btw, Petra I still have to decide the diadem, but I was thinking about those cat ears Droopsy posted a while ago...

And for the hostel I need a bed only for the 4th, cause the day after I'll back home:wink2:

Consider yourself on the list :naughty:

by the way, this is all so well organised and friendly! when i 'followed' the darkness everyone was always last moment deciding wether or not to go, and there was always the 'good fans' and the 'bad fans' arguing with each other and throwing stuff at each others heads while queing up, and then afterwards going like 'the band likes me more then you' :blink: in here everyone just helping each other and being cute!