MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

Can't find anything about that on the rules page :das:

hihi I'm just a bit scared about it... Imagine, you have to hand in your camera... I would just like to be sure, oh well, I still have my cell phone :thumb_yello: Gonna use that in vorst as well :fisch:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hihi I'm just a bit scared about it... Imagine, you have to hand in your camera... I would just like to be sure, oh well, I still have my cell phone :thumb_yello: Gonna use that in vorst as well :fisch:

You can always hide your camera :biggrin2::fisch::das:

starrats you're going??? AWESOME!! :thumb_yello: looking forward to meeting you!! where do you live? maybe we can catch the same train. i'll pm you.

and a brunch sounds like a great idea too :thumb_yello:

oh and about hiding camera's, my brother put my camera in his underpants at a red hot chili peppers concert.....

hey where are the posts??:blink: I'm sure I posted other stuff in here as well yesterday!

The got lost in the server move :boxed:

starrats you're going??? AWESOME!! :thumb_yello: looking forward to meeting you!! where do you live? maybe we can catch the same train. i'll pm you.

and a brunch sounds like a great idea too :thumb_yello:

oh and about hiding camera's, my brother put my camera in his underpants at a red hot chili peppers concert.....

I live in Delft :thumb_yello:

If I knew which posts are missing... was it anything IMPORTANT for the planning? And I'm missing 5 PMs, too. :sad: The last one I got was from you, Mirtilla, but I couldn't read it here because this was obviously the moment the MFC went down (but I read it in my emailaccount, so... :cheerful_h4h: )..

OH DEAR! WHAT'S MISSING???

I think this here got lost because I remember heading it with "I'm going to post this again and again until everybody is on it".

So please: anyone who has already decided for a diadem or something or a bed in the hostel and had posted it in the thread and is not on this list now, please do post your wishes again because they are obviously lost!!!

Ok, in order to make everything clear and organised and so on and so on, I'll just order everything I've found so far.

diadeemgesky1.jpg

or you can find more here:

http://www.het-feestbeest.nl/shop/search.pl?query=diadeem

Which one would you like if you want one? Blue will order them and then bring them to the gig!

Petra: 1x Minnie Mouse ears (# 4), 1x kusmondjes in RED (# 7), 1x toekan in light BLUE (# 6), 1x toekan in PINK (# 6), 1x toekan in dark BLUE (#6)

Droopsy: 1x Micky Mouse ears (from http://www.het-feestbeest.nl/feestartikelen/2570/mickey_mouse_oren.html)

cath85: 1x butterflies in yellow (# 3)

Sariflor: 1x kusmondjes in RED (# 7)

Mariposa: # 1 or # 2 or both (not sure yet)

rockinbabzz: 1x # 9 with hearts

Blue's friend: 1x hearts (# 9)

vonnic: 1x # 6 in BLUE

Frances: 1x Minnie Mouse ears (# 4)

Moreover... the hostel. We/you are staying at the backpackers in Düsseldorf (http://www.backpackers-duesseldorf) which costs 22 Euro per night per person in either a four or a six bed dorm.

I'd suggest that I pay everything in advance and that you lot give it back to me then at the gig! (So you'll all have a bad conscience and let me through to the front row :naughty:)

1) Who of you is staying?

2) Are you just staying from the 3rd to the 4th or is anybody planning to stay longer?

The (incomplete) list of MFCers staying at the hostel for the night from the 3rd to the 4th of November!

Droopsy

mariposa

Sariflor

Mirtilla

Haasje

cath85

Mika & band

Blue

Blue's friend

Niki27

rockinbabzz

Starrats

plus probably FOUCHONNERET

locals (not staying at hostel):

Frances

Petra & friends

vonnic

There are more people on the list: FOUCHONNERET, mysalvation and Steph of whom I do not know whether they are going to stay at the hostel.

Furthermore, there are greta, Reni and Sarahlou1973 who still don't know yet whether they are able to come at all.

I phoned the hostel today: they have lockers for your luggage / baggage which you can use if you arrive before 12 PM (or is it still AM then? I mean high noon.) and you can already have your rooms after 12 o'clock. In case there are rooms that are filled with persons of one single group, you'll get a key; if not, you'll just have your lockers in the room for your stuff but no key for the room.

I asked him (sadly not a nice Zivi) if there were still enough beds available for this night and told him that there are about 10 persons who were planning to book the hostel for this day and he said that ten beds would definitely still be available. However, he suggested to plan everything as soon as possible. But I don't think that there will be a big problem if we book 10 beds or so right now and then, if more MFCers decide to come, one or two more.

If I knew which posts are missing... was it anything IMPORTANT for the planning? And I'm missing 5 PMs, too. :sad: The last one I got was from you, Mirtilla, but I couldn't read it here because this was obviously the moment the MFC went down (but I read it in my emailaccount, so... :cheerful_h4h: )..

Yeah, the posts about sharing rooms with the band. About one band member in particular who would have a hard time. :das:

I lost your PMs too. But I had copied them and sent them to my friend already, so she might be able to find her way around when it comes to the train connection.

Oh well, nothing life/death issue, just a couple of jokes about us sharing the room/bed with the band memebers...:das::naughty:

But well... it's ok. Just D.O.N.'T. believe me then. Mika said you wouldn't but I was like "Oh no, come on, these guys will believe me.". Stupid me. But you'll see.

Just to make it clear: I told you all so don't even think about being mad on the 3rd when you'll "suddenly" have to share a room or bed with someone else!!! Don't even think about grumping around then. Tz. :sneaky2:

That wasn't a joke.

But well... it's ok. Just D.O.N.'T. believe me then. Mika said you wouldn't but I was like "Oh no, come on, these guys will believe me.". Stupid me. But you'll see.

Just to make it clear: I told you all so don't even think about being mad on the 3rd when you'll "suddenly" have to share a room or bed with someone else!!! Don't even think about grumping around then. Tz. :sneaky2:

hahaha!! i did mean my jokes in reply to your posts:naughty:

hahaha!! i did mean my jokes in reply to your posts:naughty:

ah, ok. :das: :das: :lmao: I like that. I just had to think about the reaction of (at least) two specific members of this thread when they come 'home' at night and there is already some Scottish guitarist sleeping in their bed. (Poor guy :naughty:)

ah, ok. :das: :das: :lmao: I like that. I just had to think about the reaction of (at least) two specific members of this thread when they come 'home' at night and there is already some Scottish guitarist sleeping in their bed. (Poor guy :naughty:)

who are you talking of??:fisch::angel_not: