• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sara101

• Reni

• CaroLollipop

• Shaza!

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im not going to deny the fact that I have chickenish desires from time to time! :naughty::bleh:

:shocked::naughty:

ho ok, then i'm the only one here who don't have...''chickenish desires '' about mika???:naughty: :naughty:

HI! ALLL! oops left my caps on xD just wanted to share with you all my hyperness.......I laughed way too much at my mom falling...i know it's mean...but she didn't get hurt! so it's ok! :roftl: you shouldve seen me break out into laughing fits , mom was scared of me because I was running around like a squirrel xD :naughty: in other news .....I'm getting lime green braces! call me a geek xD but im excited! :naughty:

HI! ALLL! oops left my caps on xD just wanted to share with you all my hyperness.......I laughed way too much at my mom falling...i know it's mean...but she didn't get hurt! so it's ok! :roftl: you shouldve seen me break out into laughing fits , mom was scared of me because I was running around like a squirrel xD :naughty: in other news .....I'm getting lime green braces! call me a geek xD but im excited! :naughty:

omg! lime green?! thats so cool! :biggrin2:

i never knew they made lime green ones! :naughty:

i laugh so hard when i see something fall, i' always crying :roftl: :roftl:

lime green braces:mf_lustslow:

i laugh so hard when i see something fall, i' always crying :roftl: :roftl:

lime green braces:mf_lustslow:

wooooooooh hooooooooooo! lol i wonder if they make glow in the dark lime green ones? they would match my lime green shoe laces xD :roftl: wait now before you guys get confused xD i do mean the braces on your teeth ...just to let you know!

noooooooooo i'm a goddess:mf_rosetinted: :biggrin2::naughty:

rigghht ...so you can honestly say you can go to the mikagasmic pics thread and feel nothing like that? :blink:

lol ......they better....or ima kill someone up in here! :roftl:

they'll make em for you if they know what's good for them! :naughty:

rigghht ...so you can honestly say you can go to the mikagasmic pics thread and feel nothing like that? :blink:

:biggrin2:yes, i'm the only one who can??? that's strange no :roftl: :roftl: or maybe i do... and i don't know it:blink: :naughty: