RELAX, TAKE IT EASY on n°1 in Belgian charts for the second week !!!

lotus58

I am very happy to announce that Relax, Take it easy is on n°1 in the Belgian charts for the second consecutive week !!! :thumb_yello: It has been in the charts for 13 weeks now ! Seems like we're doing even better than the British here ... :wink2:

Hurray !!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:yay: but I'm hearing it less on the radio and tele and stuff though...

well, droopsy, you should maybe listen to Radio Donna then, it is on the Radio Donna charts that it's on n°1 this week and has been for two weeks now apparently. I don't know myself cause I only rarely listen to Radio Donna (too much house and hip hop there for my taste !)

post-5596-142983671792_thumb.jpg

well, droopsy, you should maybe listen to Radio Donna then, it is on the Radio Donna charts that it's on n°1 this week and has been for two weeks now apparently. I don't know myself cause I only rarely listen to Radio Donna (too much house and hip hop there for my taste !)

no thank you... not my taste either... I'll just keep playing the album...

I am very happy to announce that Relax, Take it easy is on n°1 in the Belgian charts for the second consecutive week !!! :thumb_yello: It has been in the charts for 13 weeks now ! Seems like we're doing even better than the British here ... :wink2:

Hurray !!!

I've just heard on Dutch Radio2 that Relax (Take it Easy) is also number One in the The Netherlands!!!!!:roftl::biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I've just heard on Dutch Radio2 that Relax (Take it Easy) is also number One in the The Netherlands!!!!!:roftl::biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Really? The Top 40 site says it's still on the second spot, but this is amazing! Must be because of me:mf_rosetinted: I bought the single 2 days ago:biggrin2:

But you hear it quite often here...:naughty:

Really? The Top 40 site says it's still on the second spot, but this is amazing! Must be because of me:mf_rosetinted: I bought the single 2 days ago:biggrin2:

But you hear it quite often here...:naughty:

You can see it often too, for instance on MTV or TMF.:thumb_yello:

newsflash:

Relax is now on nr 3 in Belgium .... it's a shame :bleh:

BUT!!!!

I just saw that LOVE TODAY is number 1 in the Ultratip!!!!! :biggrin2:

No idea what this cathergory is

http://www.skynet.be/index.html?l1=entertainment&l2=ultratop&l3=charts&chartid=1&new_lang=nl

but it is good news anyway! Finally the follow-up of Relax (I was already starting to worry :naughty: )

Hurray !!!

:yay:

PAAARRTYY!! *starts blowing up balloons*

x