**** Mika T Shirt Competition ****

FREDDIESDOUBLE

:shocked:

i got a Great idea, but it'll cost me 15euro's, 'nd my mum forbid me to spend any more cash on mika:naughty: dunno how she came to that idea:blink:

No, I don't know where she got that mad idea from, lol! Good luck and I hope your 15 euros work out to be a good investment!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FD - This is probably gonna sound a bit odd but i really will be leaving it til the last minute, but, what time does the comp end? Will it be say, midnight on 10th October? Is there any chance of a day extension? (It's my birthday on 11th, pleeeeease!!??!) :biggrin2: x

FD - This is probably gonna sound a bit odd but i really will be leaving it til the last minute, but, what time does the comp end? Will it be say, midnight on 10th October? Is there any chance of a day extension? (It's my birthday on 11th, pleeeeease!!??!) :biggrin2: x

Yup Im flexible :thumb_yello: , a day here or there is fine

Good news:biggrin2:

At the GMA show in New York the VIPs were given a Mika T Shirt , we have been sent some of these to give away as MFC competition prizes :thumb_yello:

It is open to everyone and and is a great chance to own an exclusive Mika item.

LOGO TO PRINT: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/laby14/mikafanclubLOGO.jpg

Competition Details

Above is the MFC logo , please print this off and take a picture of it in an unusual location! , the 10 most weird and wonderful locations will win a t shirt! (If you cant print it, you can draw something *like* it)

Closing date :10th October 2007

We have also decided to give the top MFC Donaters a free T Shirt , so all below you will get one so please dont enter the competition :

#1 calicojasmine

#2 Kata

#3 robertina

#4 esperia75

#5 Dee

#6 Yoppappop

#7 babspanky

#8 dcdeb

#9 rumbagirl

** note if you feel you should be on the top 10 but are not please PM me **

Oh I didn't read this thread as I thought the competition was probably to do something creative, which I am not!

Wow! Nice!

Oh I didn't read this thread as I thought the competition was probably to do something creative, which I am not!

Wow! Nice!

Yup :biggrin2:

I will send the top 10 donaters and the top 10 winners through October , any one at the gigs will get one then .. so yours will be doncaster .. or glasgow .. or newcastle :biggrin2: