• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice hen...it's yours?

it reminds me of the poor bird in yr garden! :naughty:

It's my Dad's. He has got about 20 and I spent ages this morning trying to coax them towards my signs with a trail of fresh raspberries.

I have done some daft things for the forum (such as making gingerbread and vegetable Mikas), but trying to encourage a chicken to pose in front of MFC bunting really takes the biscuit!

It's my Dad's. He has got about 20 and I spent ages this morning trying to coax them towards my signs with a trail of fresh raspberries.

I have done some daft things for the forum (such as making gingerbread and vegetable Mikas), but trying to encourage a chicken to pose in front of MFC bunting really takes the biscuit!

A great idea....makes my idea look a bit lame...:blink:

I think it is hysterical some of the things that we all get up to on here!

Well done, it was worth the effort!

*envisions MM doing the Hansel and Gretel thing and the neighbors looking

on in confusion*

But you do it all so well! And with such flair! Wonderful pic! :naughty:

dcdeb

Dave has been married to me for almost 24 years....he is used to me by now!

Ah... that gives me hope for the future! My beloved bf and me have been together for almost 5 years now and we've known each other for almost 7 years now! Still discovering each other's hidden sides! :naughty:

Ah... that gives me hope for the future! My beloved bf and me have been together for almost 5 years now and we've known each other for almost 7 years now! Still discovering each other's hidden sides! :naughty:

LOL there is not a lot hidden after 26 years together believe me!

No, Sarahlou...I told him about the pic but he hasn't asked to see it and I haven't actually told him that I have posted it!

on in confusion*

But you do it all so well! And with such flair! Wonderful pic! :naughty:

dcdeb

MM's neighbours are her inlaws!

LOL there is not a lot hidden after 26 years together believe me!

No, Sarahlou...I told him about the pic but he hasn't asked to see it and I haven't actually told him that I have posted it!

i posted it...so you can say it's MY fault!

on in confusion*

Luckily nobody saw me doing it, but I was terrified of being caught out by any of young blokes who work with me. They all think that I'm a sad old Mika-obsessed nutter, so I really didn't want them to see me doing that!