Mika and Alan Interview

jemmalee

*watches again* .... wants to HAVE it :mf_rosetinted:

Is there a possibility to download that? Somehow? :blink:

Aw, this is incredible. Alan is such a sweet person. Never seen him before though... (except for that cabaret snippet KiteKat once showed me...)

if you download realplayer you can download it :mf_rosetinted: that's what i do anyways

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So nice of him to care about the environment so much ;)

i agree :biggrin2: he just does it for the dogs though.. not the humans because doing things for dogs is so much more rewarding than doing things for humans

sorry.. that was really stupid but i've been trying to find a reason to use that quote for forever!!!

EDIT: I originally posted a link to Alan Cumming's fragrance commercial here. I decided it was inappropriate to post (there is partial nudity). If anyone wants the link, PM me. Or go search "Alan Cumming fragrance" on Youtube :)

Well he definitely plays up his last name. :naughty: I actually like it. :)

Haha yes he does play up his last name! And I don't dislike it...I guess I just don't really like it either....lol I don't know!

to me.. it seems like he's trying too hard to be sexy :naughty: i'm not sure i like it very much haha but it's not bad..

especially not as bad as that sex in the city girl's commercial (sorry i forgot her name)

Goodness. I can't believe so many of you had never heard of Alan Cumming before. Alan Cumming is... just, Alan Cumming! Indisputably wonderful. No one is allowed to dislike him.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5RF-AFJ5VFs

I feel like DaMango and I should make some kind of, "So you say you like Mika..." thread, where we will post short information blurbs and videos of Mika's influences and interests. Like Alan Cumming. And Cowboy Bebop. And Prince and Bowie and I'm assuming everyone's looked up Harry Nilsson by now at least. :naughty:

--Jack

Goodness. I can't believe so many of you had never heard of Alan Cumming before. Alan Cumming is... just, Alan Cumming! Indisputably wonderful. No one is allowed to dislike him.

I feel like DaMango and I should make some kind of, "So you say you like Mika..." thread, where we will post short information blurbs and videos of Mika's influences and interests. Like Alan Cumming. And Cowboy Bebop. And Prince and Bowie and I'm assuming everyone's looked up Harry Nilsson by now at least. :naughty:

--Jack

I love Alan Cumming...hes great!:thumb_yello:

Hes a unique individual!

--Jack

That's a great idea Jack! Some people would really like to have that info haha!

And just for the record, I already knew who Alan Cumming was long before this thread :)

--Jack

i'm definitely a failure at life.. i know who prince is but not any of the other's

haha how did you know i ooked up harry nilsson :naughty: i did after mika mentioned him in japan haha