South American fan

yefeyfia

Hello u all, I feel kinda weird..I've never been in a fan club before but this time this guy, Mika, it's too much !! He's great and I'd like to share this passion with other people in the world.

I live in Paris and I first heard about Mika during a dinner with colleagues, it was actually my financial director who talked about him to say he was just amazing and he's more than 50 years old. I thought it was a boring old fashioned singer, I decided to listen, to see..and now Iam an addict ! Everybody laughs at me at work, because I try to convince them about how gorgeous and talented Mika is. I also try to make all my friends in South America and the US to discover his music..little by little he will be the greatest star in the world..I only hope he will remain "so human as he is"...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome on board, yefeyfia!!! I'm sure you'll have a great time here with your new family. BTW, I have a confession to make (:naughty: ): I've never been in such a thing like this before either, it's Mika that brings the fan side of me...

BTW, ¿eres de la América del Sur hispanoparlante?

Yes Im hispano parlante pero creo que nadie aqui habla español o si ?

Anyway, I can speak english it's ok...or français?

Mika is not yet very well known in Latin America. But in afew months, you will see !! I mean latinos know to appreciate good music !! And cute guys...haha

Yes Im hispano parlante pero creo que nadie aqui habla español o si ?

Anyway, I can speak english it's ok...or français?

Mika is not yet very well known in Latin America. But in afew months, you will see !! I mean latinos know to appreciate good music !! And cute guys...haha

Claro que sí, somos bastantes hispano parlantes. Yo soy española, y además hay muchas argentinas, gente de México, de Costa Rica... Mira nuestro Thread español estás invitada siempre que quieras pasarte, es tu casa:thumb_yello: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4613

Hello u all, I feel kinda weird..I've never been in a fan club before but this time this guy, Mika, it's too much !! He's great and I'd like to share this passion with other people in the world.

I live in Paris and I first heard about Mika during a dinner with colleagues, it was actually my financial director who talked about him to say he was just amazing and he's more than 50 years old. I thought it was a boring old fashioned singer, I decided to listen, to see..and now Iam an addict ! Everybody laughs at me at work, because I try to convince them about how gorgeous and talented Mika is. I also try to make all my friends in South America and the US to discover his music..little by little he will be the greatest star in the world..I only hope he will remain "so human as he is"...

we hope so too.

Welcome to the fan club!:welcomeani:

Bueno, ya que veo gente hablando en español aquí, aprovecho para presentarme.

Soy de Uruguay...debo ser la única de por acá que escucha a Mika no?

en fin...entiendo ingles...pero no puedo hablarlo ni escribirlo :blush-anim-cl: así que estoy acá para leer pero no mucho para postear...al menos no en ingles...nos vemos!

Yup, this is the place to be! Welcome! :biggrin2: