Mika Mail 2 - Secret Santa

Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?

• Ofcourse they blooming should i want to see whats in it!
    • I vote yes even though im not a MMer - let them have their presents.
    • I vote no even though im not an MMer - presents are for Christmas only.
    • No way - Its a secret santa - santa doesnt come in November or early December

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to be added to the list all you have to do is pm Pinkunicorn with your address details and such.....its on the first post of this thread :thumb_yello:

I think thsi idea is sooo cool im really excited about this ....it doesnt take much to get me excited :naughty::thumb_yello:

i love ANYTHING connected to christmas....

i would like to join!

but, you must put the correct, real name on a parcel/envelope sent to italy...otherwise, if the postman does not see the same name on the dorobell AND on the parcel/envelope, this will be sent back to the post office and to the sender with the writing 'unknown addressee'.

have i understood well that no name will be written on the parcel but 'santa secret- MFC'? only the correct address?

pls, bear with me and explain!

i love ANYTHING connected to christmas....

i would like to join!

but, you must put the correct, real name on a parcel/envelope sent to italy...otherwise, if the postman does not see the same name on the dorobell AND on the parcel/envelope, this will be sent back to the post office and to the sender with the writing 'unknown addressee'.

have i understood well that no name will be written on the parcel but 'santa secret- MFC'? only the correct address?

pls, bear with me and explain!

Okay i will explain.

Most secret santa's are annoymous in that names arent used.

When sending things to different countries you sometimes need names.

So the name you give me is your real name, the idea is that most people know users by their online identities, so i am Holly Hunt, rather than pinkunicorn123. So chances are most people will not make the connection between your real name and your online name unless you have a name like...erm...'hollyluvsmika'

We are putting 'MFC' or 'secret santa' on the mail as some people are using parents names or sibling's names and we dont want them opening it by accident