First Annual U.S. MFC Convention

HollyD

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds wonderful! I would love to go!

But.. how can you afford to pay for all that? :confused:

LOL! It is NOT as expensive as it sounds! Several thousand dollars. I love Mika, and I love the MFC.... it is totally worth it to me!!!!!! :wink2:

Wow! HollyD, that is so sweet!! I can't believe you're paying for it all!! I am going to do everything in my power to convince my parents to take me & my sis!!!!! :biggrin2:

I bet if MIKA found out about this he would come too! Wouldn't that be amazing?:wub2:

Wow! HollyD, that is so sweet!! I can't believe you're paying for it all!! I am going to do everything in my power to convince my parents to take me & my sis!!!!! :biggrin2:

I bet if MIKA found out about this he would come too! Wouldn't that be amazing?:wub2:

yeah! i would cry when i met him i'd be like "hi mika...whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love your CD!"

I think this is an amazing idea, but sadly there is no way I can justify spending hundreds of pounds on a plane ticket just for the weekend!

:(

Thinks like bills and my rent kinda come first...i hate being a responsible adult!

It is the least I can do! I HOPE that you can make it!!! It is going to be SO much F-U-N!!!!!

have we figured out if this is going to be a black tie event yet?

I have not received any feedback regarding that at all, so I have made the decision that it IS going to be a Black Tie Affair. But, that does not necessarily mean that you have to wear a Ball Gown, if you do not have one! A 'little black dress' would suffice!

I have not received any feedback regarding that at all, so I have made the decision that it IS going to be a Black Tie Affair. But, that does not necessarily mean that you have to wear a Ball Gown, if you do not have one! A 'little black dress' would suffice!

crap... i don't have any nice clothes at all

i'm the kind of person that doesn't even own a skirt or a dress... just jeans :blush-anim-cl: