First Annual U.S. MFC Convention

HollyD

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be a dream, but I've never been out of the Northeast, or on a plane. But maybe... My mom will let me since I'm the only one in our family who has never been on a plabne or even really a vacation like this at al, so just maybe. It would probably be a very disappointing NO, butI'm being overly-optimistic here, as I usually am.

It is going to be April 11 thru 13. And no you do not have to pay for the room or entry into the Magic Kingdom.

That would be very neat. April's a long way off though, so I can't promise my presence or lack there of... However it's two months roughly before my birthday. Maybe I'll end up going as a present to me.

That would be very neat. April's a long way off though, so I can't promise my presence or lack there of... However it's two months roughly before my birthday. Maybe I'll end up going as a present to me.

it shouldn't be that difficult to get there since your from florida :thumb_yello: that would be a good present!! especially since disney world is the happiest celebration on earth :naughty:

This is a great idea, but Florida? That's not very central in the US....

...but it's disney world.....

Alex you could always ride up there with me. We are so close..I am sure it would be easier to meet somewhere and I can pick you up- than you trying to get all the way to Orlando by yourself! That is not a problem at all!!!!!!!

We can work that out!!!!:naughty:

wait...don't you live on the west coast? i live on the east in south florida. anyways i can't wait! this is so exciting!

WOW! brilliant idea! disneyworld and mika, how much better can it get?!

i would totally love to do this. i mean im jewish so i cant do much on friday nigth and saturday but still, its disneyworld and you get to talk about mika without people going mad because everyone there appreciates the man. i definitely think im up for this....

Well, I'm just considering how people from places like NY, California, Michigan, etc...will have trouble getting there. It's a whole lot easier for everyone in the US if it's in a central state.

:blink: i agree i'm not sure if i'm going to be able to go since it's all the way in florida but i'll try it's going to be hard.... even if it's the happiest celebration on earth :naughty:

Well, I'm just considering how people from places like NY, California, Michigan, etc...will have trouble getting there. It's a whole lot easier for everyone in the US if it's in a central state.

That's easy someone else can organize a MFC Convention somewhere that would be more convienient for those in the Central U.S. I chose Disney World because it is going to be a great setting for the best convention ever. There are so many special benefits to DW. It is going to be a fairytale come true. I mean COME ON anyone that is in the U.S. just has to get there. And at no cost to them they get to stay at a Disney Resort for 2 nights and go to the Magic Kingdom....it dosen't get much better than that!

wait...don't you live on the west coast? i live on the east in south florida. anyways i can't wait! this is so exciting!

No, I live in the middle! On Lake Okeechobee. I am actually closer to you. I am only an hour from Miami.

Wow this sounds so cool :mf_lustslow: But it's to far away. If it was in Disney land in Paris I would go without a doubt. :biggrin2:

I think that someone from every 'Disney Region' should organize a MFC Convention- so that it is fair to all MFCers! We have two right here in the United States, and those who think Florida is too far- could go to Disneyland in California! And for all of our European Members Euro Disney would be great!

Is Euro Disney and the one in Paris the same or two different parks? Forgive me, I am American!!!! :wink2:

I think that someone from every 'Disney Region' should organize a MFC Convention- so that it is fair to all MFCers! We have two right here in the United States, and those who think Florida is too far- could go to Disneyland in California! And for all of our European Members Euro Disney would be great!

Is Euro Disney and the one in Paris the same or two different parks? Forgive me, I am American!!!! :wink2:

but what about us Canadians...there's no canadian disney world..for some odd reason...i mean it takes us a while too since we have to fly over a country to get to a southern place...we would be able to have a convention

but what about us Canadians...there's no canadian disney world..for some odd reason...i mean it takes us a while too since we have to fly over a country to get to a southern place...we would be able to have a convention

That is true! We could never forget about our Canadian neighbors! Someone from Canada should organize a Canadian MFC Convention....so what if it cannot be at a Disney location. It could be at a fabulous location in Canada for all that could not make it to the U.S.

That is true! We could never forget about our Canadian neighbors! Someone from Canada should organize a Canadian MFC Convention....so what if it cannot be at a Disney location. It could be at a fabulous location in Canada for all that could not make it to the U.S.

yeah like in vancouver or toronto or p.e.i

WOW!! This sounds like the coolest thing ever!!! If I can convince my parents to take me, I am SO totally there!!!! :) But how can you possibly manage this for free??? No cost for the hotel or entrance to DisneyWorld??? I've wanted to go there my whole life!

WOW!! This sounds like the coolest thing ever!!! If I can convince my parents to take me, I am SO totally there!!!! :) But how can you possibly manage this for free??? No cost for the hotel or entrance to DisneyWorld??? I've wanted to go there my whole life!

I am personally paying for the convention so it is easier for those that would like to attend!!!! :biggrin2:

HOPE you can make it!!!!!!

Kinda confused...what is this exactly?

It is a Mika Convention for MFC, it is being held at Disney World. It is going to be Friday thru Sunday. Friday night there is going to be a formal dinner complete with a 'Butterfly Lounge' and MIKA Karaoke :wink2:

Saturday we are going to the Magic Kingdom and there are going to be all sorts of Mika related contests, events and f-u-n!