First Annual U.S. MFC Convention

HollyD

All you would need is spending money. Food/snacks/drinks/souveniers

and of course the transportation to/from Orlando. Other than that everything is taken care of. I guess I would say around $100.00 to have a great time, but that much is not 'needed' ..... the food is really expensive at Disney though. But you do not have to pay for the Formal Dinner.

hmmm... i'll have to think about this i really want to go :biggrin2:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been thinking about the Formal Dinner Party. Do yall think it should be a Black Tie affair, *like planned* and everyone dress formally OR do you think it would be more fun to dress in 'character' ................

Like you would come as your fave Mika inspired character, i.e.

Lollipop Girl, Big Girl, Billy Brown, Chu-Chu *may make it hard to eat, LOL*

Mrs. Brown....you get the picture. What would be better?

Personally, I like the Black Tie Affair- but, I am the kinda gal that LOVES to dress up, WHENEVER there is a reason to!

This sounds like such a good idea!!! I would only be able to come if it's during a school holiday, and my mom could come because she loves Mika too. But maybe we should have one at the same time in Disneyland (California) because I live 30 minutes from there and that way the "western" united staters can come more easily.

I really wished I could go but I won't be able to 'cause I'm kinda very broke and a plane ticket to the US costs fortunes! Yet I hope you all have a really great time and remember us when you're having fun:biggrin2:

I have been thinking about the Formal Dinner Party. Do yall think it should be a Black Tie affair, *like planned* and everyone dress formally OR do you think it would be more fun to dress in 'character' ................

Like you would come as your fave Mika inspired character, i.e.

Lollipop Girl, Big Girl, Billy Brown, Chu-Chu *may make it hard to eat, LOL*

Mrs. Brown....you get the picture. What would be better?

Personally, I like the Black Tie Affair- but, I am the kinda gal that LOVES to dress up, WHENEVER there is a reason to!

umm both are difficult for me.. i don't have any formal clothes or lollipop girl clothes :naughty: all i have are pants and tshirts :bleh:

Hey! I've only just seen it, Mirtilla! Why didn't anybody TELL me?! LOL!

Holly, do you know that I'm a huge Disney fan (even have a website and

have written a guidebook)?

We definitely need to talk about this! I'll PM you! :thumb_yello:

And Blue Sky... if such a thing materializes for Tokyo Disneyland, or

even Disneyseas...? That would be amazing, and might just be the

thing to get me to FINALLY get over there!

dcdeb <Mika and Mickey Mouse... my two Manias!>

ehehe I knew it!

There's Eurodisney in Paris...(never seen that either..) :fisch:

ehehe I knew it!

There's Eurodisney in Paris...(never seen that either..) :fisch:

Hopefully there will be MFC Conventions all over the world SOON, so that everyone can experience the Mika Madness! :thumb_yello:

Disneyland sounds great to me!! I live only 30 minutes from there too. Disney and Mika...now, there's a ride. LOL:biggrin2:

This sounds like such a good idea!!! I would only be able to come if it's during a school holiday, and my mom could come because she loves Mika too. But maybe we should have one at the same time in Disneyland (California) because I live 30 minutes from there and that way the "western" united staters can come more easily.

WOW!! When exactly would this be? And what exactly are we paying for? You say an "entire floor open", does that mean we don't have to pay for the rooms? I prolly COULD go, but I would need to save up TONS AND TONS of money....if it's like in 9 months, I could prolly go. :) I can't confirm anything though (since I'm 17...I wanna see if I can find someone else to go with me....a friend)....

WOW!! When exactly would this be? And what exactly are we paying for? You say an "entire floor open", does that mean we don't have to pay for the rooms? I prolly COULD go, but I would need to save up TONS AND TONS of money....if it's like in 9 months, I could prolly go. :) I can't confirm anything though (since I'm 17...I wanna see if I can find someone else to go with me....a friend)....

It is going to be April 11 thru 13. And no you do not have to pay for the room or entry into the Magic Kingdom.

That first message is VERY misleading.....it makes it seem like Mika will be there himself. :(

I do not think so...I mean for goodness sakes it is a Mika Convention... All things Mika for an entire weekend. Magic....Disney World.....Memories....MFC....and MIKA= the REASON we are there in the first place! Sorry if it seems misleading...It is a MIKA Convention! OMG...Don't I WISH Mika would be there!!!!!! :blink:

Ugh, Holly, I WISH I could go.

I highly doubt it.

I could only see it working out for me if it's during SpringBreak and I beg my parents to take the family down as a vacation.

But my family doesn't like Mika..but I could bribe them with the whole free entry to Magic Kingdom thing. :wink2:

I don't know, I doubt it, but I'll try my best.