I want Mika to sue some of the morons on facebook!!

lindor_love_today

Sorry to rant, but I REALLY want Mika to sue some of the class A idiots on facebook!! There's one facebook group called Mika is a paedo!! I was sat their seething, building up a great big libel case while I seethed!!! I mean PLEASE! They're absolute SCUM saying that kinda junk about someone!!

YO MIKA! IF YOU'RE READING THIS, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SUE THE IDIOTS!!!

:protest: :protest: :protest: :protest:

Nice idea but I don't think it's possible lol

x

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent a whole day "reporting" all of the Mika hate groups on Facebook...they are just so mean, they have no right to say the stuff they do. MEAN PEOPLE!!!:tears:

you go girl! I think these people are crossing the line...I mean what could they possibly have against mika? he's too handsome to be called such incredibly morinic names!

not very nice :( some people are just like that - I can think of people who seem to hate everything and everone. if anyone ever goes "I really like ....." they nearly always say that they think they/it is/are crap or rubbish. it's quite sad really. as for the anti mika, they really musn't have anything better to do. just ignore it... obviously some of that is just going tooo far though.

not very nice :( some people are just like that - I can think of people who seem to hate everything and everone. if anyone ever goes "I really like ....." they nearly always say that they think they/it is/are crap or rubbish. it's quite sad really. as for the anti mika, they really musn't have anything better to do. just ignore it... obviously some of that is just going tooo far though.

yeah...i'm glad i don't have facebook or anything or i would go bezurk everyday not being able to take the anit-mikas

Oh i know. I've seen some of the MIka hate groups on facebook and it absolutely makes me sick. Most of those people haven't taken even a little of their time to find out about who Mika is or what his music is really like. I mean, just say you hate the music,but don't start attacking someone else's character because of it.

Oh i know. I've seen some of the MIka hate groups on facebook and it absolutely makes me sick. Most of those people haven't taken even a little of their time to find out about who Mika is or what his music is really like. I mean, just say you hate the music,but don't start attacking someone else's character because of it.

AGREED!!! They should totally watch one of his performances and interviews! And buy LiCM that way they would know what an awesome man mika truly is!

you go girl! I think these people are crossing the line...I mean what could they possibly have against mika? he's too handsome to be called such incredibly morinic names!

Yes... now if he were ugly, then it would be ok!!

Anyway, since this particular group is indeed libelous, I think Christine offered a good suggestion. Report it.

--Jack

Yes... now if he were ugly, then it would be ok!!

Anyway, since this particular group is indeed libelous, I think Christine offered a good suggestion. Report it.

--Jack

definitely! mika doesn't deserve that poop! I mean if mika was ugly and had this mind i'd probably be 50/50 for liking him...50% of his attractiveness is his looks..okay maybe a bit more than that:blush-anim-cl:

All these morons really are pathetic. Just cos they don't like someone's music, they're labelling him a c**t, or even worse a paedo, or saying he deserves to die. It's sick and pathetic. I mean I really don't like Elvis's music, but I acknowledge that he had talent and deserved his success (and LIFE!) and wouldn't dream of talking rubbish about his personal life! If only Mika had facebook, then he could report em like OI! This is ME!! Hmmmm.... gonna go look up the name Penniman on facebook!!

And even if Mika wasn't attractive, they still have no right to be so cruel. They obviously don't have very fulfilled lives, because you have to be pretty bored to join hate clubs. My theory is if you don't like Mika, then shut up and don't talk about it (and you must be crazy because I think it's not humanly possible to not fall in love with Mika's talent).

And even if Mika wasn't attractive, they still have no right to be so cruel. They obviously don't have very fulfilled lives, because you have to be pretty bored to join hate clubs. My theory is if you don't like Mika, then shut up and don't talk about it (and you must be crazy because I think it's not humanly possible to not fall in love with Mika's talent).

totally agreed! I mean he's not just pretty too look at but he's got a great sense of humour and general personality! He's just so easily likeable!

I can understand people not liking his music. Fair enough. He said it himself, he's like marmite. You either love it or hate it. What I don't get is why they have to ACTIVELY dislike him. If you don't like someone's music, you don't have to listen to it. Why bother spending time setting up hate groups???

And, by the way... Mika4Life13... LOVE the pic in your sig. There's something oddly kinky bout it!!! LOL!

Where the heck do people get these ideas from?

It's not like Mika is reported befriending young kids, that anyone would even think about saying something like this.

And as far as facebook is concerned, they won't even take off the pages that endorse anorexia, so I wouldn't hold my breath about them doing anything about this.

I can understand people not liking his music. Fair enough. He said it himself, he's like marmite. You either love it or hate it. What I don't get is why they have to ACTIVELY dislike him. If you don't like someone's music, you don't have to listen to it. Why bother spending time setting up hate groups???

And, by the way... Mika4Life13... LOVE the pic in your sig. There's something oddly kinky bout it!!! LOL!

lol...i love it too it's soooooo cute when he does that! especially in that japaneese interview where he tries to bit the japaneese host...oh mika:wub2:

Well... I've just been very sad and created a group called Get Mika on facebook so he can fight back against all the hate groups!!

I know, I need to get out more!!

no,it's good! you are sticking up for our boy! you need to do that, mika deserves it! he doesn't deserve the pooh that people give him on facebook!

p.s i would be in that group but i don't have facebook:(

lol...i love it too it's soooooo cute when he does that! especially in that japaneese interview where he tries to bit the japaneese host...oh mika

Guys biting everything is oddly cute. And kind of suggests Mika has something of an oral fixation... but anyway, moving on, I don't blame him for biting. I am myself known for biting anything that stands still!!

Hope the facebook group gets members, even just to be a mika supporters group (there are already a couple of Mika Pennimans and a Michael Penniman on facebook, so you never know, he could already be on there!!)

Guys biting everything is oddly cute. And kind of suggests Mika has something of an oral fixation... but anyway, moving on, I don't blame him for biting. I am myself known for biting anything that stands still!!

Hope the facebook group gets members, even just to be a mika supporters group (there are already a couple of Mika Pennimans and a Michael Penniman on facebook, so you never know, he could already be on there!!)

either that or imposters *makes face from master of disguise* lol i like to bite too except mine isn't in thin air it's people...just kidding only people that are ticking me off

You hit the nail on the head when you said "they obviously don't have very fulfilled lives" - these are petty, jealous, immature people who obviously have very little else in their lives to focus on except to attack those more successful than them. They need to get lives of their own. Their sense of bravado is really a pathetic show of insecurity. They scream volumes and say nothing. I say - turn down the volume and put them on "ignore".