Question about Ring Ring.

lindor_love_today

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on... ignore this thread. I just realised what happened!! I asked my sis to download it off itunes when I was out... and she downloaded the abba version!!!! I kept saying it sounded like Abba!! Off to get the MIKA version now. *Crawls under a rock to die, and possibly kill my sister*

:eek: :blush-anim-cl:

Ring, ring, why don't you give me e caaaaaallllll?

Yes' that does not sound like Mika for sure

I know!! That's why I hated it so much!! I was like Mika, baby, what are you doing??? I couldn't believe someone with such a distinct, awesome style had come up with something so un-him! I was just like ok little darling, why are you changing your style???

I know!! That's why I hated it so much!! I was like Mika, baby, what are you doing??? I couldn't believe someone with such a distinct, awesome style had come up with something so un-him! I was just like ok little darling, why are you changing your style???

where's the quote in your sig from? i can't remember it, so either it's an interview i haven't read/heard before, or i should re-read it to remember, lol! :naughty:

I know! My friend emma was over and i was like, i love mika's song called ring,ring and she's like really? cause i reallly hated it. and i was like how could you besmurch is name like that? and she's like listen to it and it was totally not mikaso i laughed at her and told her to buy the mika one.....,.:roftl:

where's the quote in your sig from? i can't remember it, so either it's an interview i haven't read/heard before, or i should re-read it to remember, lol!

It's from an interview. Shall have to search for it again. He was asked things like would he eat dog poo for £1million, and if an animal rights charity asked him to wear a panda suit on stage for charity would he, and he said yeah cos he's pretty funny at his height anyway so he may as well wear a panda suit. Shall just search for the link again!