Official Mika Christmas Project Thread

Hannah

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's fantastic!!!! How wonderful to hear everybody from all over the world!!! :biggrin2:

Well done everyone!!!! :thumb_yello:

Cazgirl - ROFL!!!:roftl: :roftl: You DO sound Australian!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha!!!!! I thought that when i heard it!! Lovely though!! :thumb_yello:

:lmao: :lmao:

OMG it was so funny, but in a good way!!! So original, he has got to love it!!!! i will NEVER listen to the 12 days of christmas the same.....i keep cracking up, so thanks for that :naughty:

you are AMAZING HANNAH!!!!! :huglove:

I'm soo excited for him to receive this.....it was such fun!

I love how u hear a whole bunch of diff accents!

I think it's fantastic!!!! How wonderful to hear everybody from all over the world!!! :biggrin2:

Cazgirl - ROFL!!!:roftl: :roftl: You DO sound Australian!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha!!!!! I thought that when i heard it!! Lovely though!! :thumb_yello:

I DONT KNOW WHY THOUGH!!!

I CANT EVEN DO AN AUSTRALIAN ACCENT!!! NOT WHEN YOU ASK ME TO ANYWAY!!!!

I was like OMG :shocked:

I don't understand O.o

especially when you compare MY accent to Jemmalee's as we both come from Essex! DID I SOUND AUSTRALIAN WHEN I MET YOU?!

I dont understaaaaaaand!

The only bit that sounds australian is "hi this is caroline from the mfc" then I say "from England" and I sound okay after that O.o I think O.o

*listens to the hundredth time*

I DONT KNOW WHY THOUGH!!!

I CANT EVEN DO AN AUSTRALIAN ACCENT!!! NOT WHEN YOU ASK ME TO ANYWAY!!!!

I was like OMG :shocked:

I don't understand O.o

especially when you compare MY accent to Jemmalee's as we both come from Essex! DID I SOUND AUSTRALIAN WHEN I MET YOU?!

I dont understaaaaaaand!

The only bit that sounds australian is "hi this is caroline from the mfc" then I say "from England" and I sound okay after that O.o I think O.o

*listens to the hundredth time*

I speak quite well though LOL

Awww i'm listening to the messages now! Wow we are so diverse! i mean i knew that, but to hear it all together!!

i don't hear mine though :(

:roftl: I will add it in, don't worry.

I really don't know what I did. I was supposed to be saving all messages in the folder called "Mika Messages," and all lines in the folder marked "Christmas Lines," but apparently I didn't put all the messages in there. I have them, though. If you sent them, I've got them, if not on my computer, they're in my inbox still (I didn't delete any of the emails from you guys). I apologize, I really do. I think it was just harder to keep track of those because the message was optional and I wasn't recording who all sent one. Violet's being wonderful and patient, though, and I will send her the FINAL final copy when I get all of the messages put in tonight. :naughty:

:roftl: I will add it in, don't worry.

I really don't know what I did. I was supposed to be saving all messages in the folder called "Mika Messages," and all lines in the folder marked "Christmas Lines," but apparently I didn't put all the messages in there. I have them, though. If you sent them, I've got them, if not on my computer, they're in my inbox still (I didn't delete any of the emails from you guys). I apologize, I really do. I think it was just harder to keep track of those because the message was optional and I wasn't recording who all sent one. Violet's being wonderful and patient, though, and I will send her the FINAL final copy when I get all of the messages put in tonight. :naughty:

hehe ok :blush-anim-cl:

yeah my net is giving tons of trouble, from 5pm it doesn't work :sneaky2: i swear it's a conspiracy lol, but anyway i'll send it again just in case...i don't know why i'm such a paranoid person :lmao:

Aww how sweet of Violet! Thanks!!

Mehh, everyone elses comments at the end are so much longer than mine.. I kept shortening it down and shortening it down to fit within the 5 second limit and didn't get to say anything I wanted to.. and all the other have!!! :blink:

you're not the only lonely one my darling:naughty:

{But in my case I keep it short coz I was in a certain state that I couldn't speak a word without laughin :roftl: }

Mehh, everyone elses comments at the end are so much longer than mine.. I kept shortening it down and shortening it down to fit within the 5 second limit and didn't get to say anything I wanted to.. and all the other have!!! :blink:

If you can record it within the next hour and get it to me, you can re-do it and say whatever you want. :naughty: I think the 5-6 second maximum kind of flew out the window with the majority of you lot. :roftl::roftl::huglove:

i sent it again just in case lol, cause my net is giving trouble. hope u get it!

Got it! Thanks!

LAST CALL FOR MESSAGES! If any of you want a message in there, even if you didn't originally send one, you have exactly 60 minutes to record it and send it to me. ALSO, you have about an hour or two to tell me if your message is not in there for some reason.

My lines are in - and I DO sound like a man - but I dont

mind!!! :blush-anim-cl: My message is there too - and its short,

but its says what I wanted to!! :thumb_yello:

Well done Hannah - a massive job - done very well!! :flowers2:

Wendi - i love yours!!!! :naughty: I had to chuckle to myself after what you said to me the other day. :naughty: It's great! :thumb_yello: