• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just got back from the San Jose show 2nite, it was just lovely. Of course all the awesome songs were played especially one of my favorites "Politik", I had fun body and head banging to that one. "Yes" and "Chinese Sleep Chant" were other highlights 4 me. The crowd was cool, the top and lower sections all did the wave b4 Coldplay came out. But what was up with the people in my section (128) sitting down during some of the songs?....really!

:huh: Literally I was pretty much the only one standing up in my section but at least the band could locate me more easily, I would like to think that Guy Berryman was applauding me for my dancing, even if that's very much wishful thinking.:blush-anim-cl:

HP's sound was better than normal so all the booming bass, banging drum kicks, and crisp euphoric guitar notes, and choir-like singing was very easy to enjoy.

Chris slipped up a few times on some of the newer songs, I liked it cuz it showed he is human (knew that already btw). Also I just barely learned all them songs meself. But he bounced back singing something along the lines of "San Jose...the people here are very forgiving" Some lucky people were graced by the band singing right by them, the whole band managed to run across the floor and up into the lower section and Chris said "Oh now I see what it's like" and in2 "the Hardest Part". After that Will sang a song, quite a good singer, he should do it more hans solo.

All in all, it was nice with all the neonized confetti, magical balls, & the band's humble presence.

My cell phone didn't take very good pics and vids...I found this one though, it sums it up for me, wish I had grabbed some :tears:

1604d3e1.jpg

In the words of CP...

:fisch:Ah sleep

I need

Sleep satisfies

Sleep satisfies

Sleep, Sleep

Sleep...:harp:

~ Nighty-Nite ~

Thanks for that, soulsalsa! :wub2:

Sounds like you had a great time :thumb_yello:

I love that pic you found - never underestimate the visual power of a confetti canon :punk:

Yeah never underestimate it:naughty:, someone on the Coldplaying.com Forum made this video which was basically my view expect when they ran up in2 the audience.

Awesome video of what some of the concert was like

http://www.veoh.com/channels/nicksclips

:naughty: Riiiiggghhhhhtttt.

Have you heard their earlier stuff?

I'll give you links if you haven't :naughty:

The only albums I have are "Parachutes," "X & Y" and "Viva La Vida"

My mom says she has all of their albums....which ones don't I have?

Yeah. They took a long time on Viva la Vida... It was a big break between X&Y and Viva la Vida.

X&Y came out in 2005.

Oh wow, ok :naughty:

Let's hope Mika doesn't do that :lol3:

The DVD is supposed to be released in September! :woot_jump:

Where'd you hear that it's coming out in September?

I wonder how long it takes to edit and make it and stuff...

I hope they make it like the blogs :wub2: But better.

Rose got a text and this is what she posted in the Nimes thread:

And more:

This is about Andy.

"Full of the joys of spring, elated about tonight. Asking how long my flight was because he wants to come back. Said the dvd should be out in September"

She did talk to Mika, but I'll let her report that when she gets back.

From Em:

"Incredible gig, M and the band loved the venue. Martin said it was the best gig ever. Crowd was on fire."

Sounds like it was good then.

I hope so too....I remember a while ago someone said Andy would be filming Mika in the studio....I don't know if that's true but I really hope so:wub2:

It's so cool seeing a musician making music:punk:

Rose got a text and this is what she posted in the Nimes thread:

I hope so too....I remember a while ago someone said Andy would be filming Mika in the studio....I don't know if that's true but I really hope so:wub2:

It's so cool seeing a musician making music:punk:

:punk::yay::kachinga:

I knowww :wub2:

And just being in the studio. No editing it or anything...

It'd be nice if it was as if they were recording home videos with a regular camera.

So you can sort of get the feel of it :wub2:

:punk::yay::kachinga:

I knowww :wub2:

And just being in the studio. No editing it or anything...

It'd be nice if it was as if they were recording home videos with a regular camera.

So you can sort of get the feel of it :wub2:

Yeah that would be awesome :wub2: