My brother is 26.

He has been driving since he was 16.

He's very responsible. He's a teacher at Poly High School if that makes a difference.:lol3:

I can totally see why they're concerned. My parents are the same.:naughty::wink2:

My brother says he can take you home.

I'm asking my parents if they can call your parents now.

Okay.. that makes me feel so much better.

I'm sorry for asking or being a trouble or anything.

Thank You so much!

Okay.

:wink2::blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry about it!:biggrin2:

My mom's ready to talk when your parents are. I'll pm you my number.:wink2:

Okay :wink2:

I'm still thinking about it...

The tickets are free, so that's amazing, but there's a limited number of tickets and if we don't get there early enough, it would just be a waste of gas and time for you to have picked me up and everything...

Also, someone who's going from the Coldplay fan site said that they overheard a few people that work there say as they left something about "camp out" and "midnight". It might have nothing to do with the COLDPLAY but if that's the case, who knows if we have a chance of even getting tickets if people are going to camp-out...

Okay :wink2:

I'm still thinking about it...

The tickets are free, so that's amazing, but there's a limited number of tickets and if we don't get there early enough, it would just be a waste of gas and time for you to have picked me up and everything...

Also, someone who's going from the Coldplay fan site said that they overheard a few people that work there say as they left something about "camp out" and "midnight". It might have nothing to do with the COLDPLAY but if that's the case, who knows if we have a chance of even getting tickets if people are going to camp-out...

:tears:

I was thinking something like that would happen. So...dfhdnvjd.

Agh. It sucks how late of a notice this was.:naughty:

And Coldplay is hugely popular. I wouldn't be surprised if people were camping out...:huh:

Btw, my mom wants to know exactly where in the OC do you live?

Do you just want to forget the whole thing?

:tears:

I was thinking something like that would happen. So...dfhdnvjd.

Agh. It sucks how late of a notice this was.

And Coldplay is hugely popular. I wouldn't be surprised if people were camping out...:huh:

Btw, my mom wants to know exactly where in the OC do you live?

Do you just want to forget the whole thing?

I know.. It sucks :tears:

It was just posted today! Argh! :sneaky2:

Yeah I think that would be best...

It would just be a hassle and I don't want you and your brother to have to drive all the way over here and spend all the money on the stupidly expensive gas... And we'd just be going with hopes of getting tickets. I'm sure tons of people will be waiting to get them anyways. Who knows how many tickets they give out too...

:tears: This really sucks...

Iiaojweoja...

Maybe we can save the trip for when Mika's on the Tonight show instead? :blush-anim-cl:

But I mean, you should definitely still go if you want to! I'm not stopping you from going. You can him can go extra early :naughty:

I know.. It sucks

It was just posted today! Argh! :sneaky2:

Yeah I think that would be best...

It would just be a hassle and I don't want you and your brother to have to drive all the way over here and spend all the money on the stupidly expensive gas... And we'd just be going with hopes of getting tickets. I'm sure tons of people will be waiting to get them anyways. Who knows how many tickets they give out too...

:tears: This really sucks...

Iiaojweoja...

Maybe we can save the trip for when Mika's on the Tonight show instead? :blush-anim-cl:

But I mean, you should definitely still go if you want to! I'm not stopping you from going. You can him can go extra early :naughty:

Yeaaah...That would probably be the wise thing to do. It would have been absolutely amazing if everything worked out, but there were just too many grey spots. Plus, you just saw them two days ago, so that's not so horrible.:lol3:

It does suck. A lot. We get an A+ for effort though.:mf_rosetinted:

Should someone tell Nono that we're no longer going...?:naughty:

:lol3::blush-anim-cl: Ohh I know... But it would've been pretty nice for you eh?

Well, we can go to a real concert of theirs. I'm sure they'll probably come back for a second round of shows (Maybe in San Diego or somewhere).

A++++. We almost got it going! We're good planners :naughty:

Hahah, she knows :naughty:

Thank you so much for considering taking me and being so great though!!!! :flowers2: That's very sweet of you and your brother :original: And family... :flowers2:

Now we just need to plan the LA meetup so we can actually meetup and make it happend.

Ohh I know... But it would've been pretty nice for you eh?

Well, we can go to a real concert of theirs. I'm sure they'll probably come back for a second round of shows (Maybe in San Diego or somewhere).

A++++. We almost got it going! We're good planners

Hahah, she knows

Thank you so much for considering taking me and being so great though!!!! :flowers2: That's very sweet of you and your brother And family...

Now we just need to plan the LA meetup so we can actually meetup and make it happend.

Hahaha. I know! We were so close! Ahh. Next time. :wink2:

Yes, we really need to get the LA get together rolling. We have a pretty good start though. We know where we're going at least.:naughty:

Oh, you're welcome!!:biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

Eeek. I have to go now. Goodnight! Today has been very adventurous.:roftl:

Talk to you later!!:huglove:

Hahahah. No, I'm not going to tell him.:naughty:

I never really talked to him in the first place and I don't want it to seem like I was stalking him or anything.

Oh, you're going on Friday??!! Coool! Have fun!!!

Yeah it might seem a little stalker-esqe that way...lol

Show's 2morrow, I'll let you all know how it went, I can only predict this, awesomeness :punk:

Found this on a Kanye West Fan Site...mentions our beloved Chris Martin and of course Kanye

Coldplay At The Forum

LINE OF THE NIGHT

"So I’m wandering the Forum floor, looking for Lisa and Brooks, and I run into Dave. He’s just upgraded a young couple from the cheap seats to the first five rows. They’re giddy, in a state of disbelief, and I say I want to go on his next mission, into the stratosphere, to rescue some more real fans.

Dave’s eyes light up, we get ready to ascend the stairs, but we can’t lay our hands on any more tickets. They’ve all been given away. All five front rows have been populated.

So Dave asks if I want to meet the band.

I say no. This is always a waste of time. Something for the mental scrapbook, something to whip out to show others what a hotshot you are when really the band has no ****ing clue who you are. But Dave said Chris knew who I was. Thinking this was possible, since Chris’ best friend, the fifth member of Coldplay, had said at dinner that Chris reads everything about him, takes the temperature of Coldplay fans, even in chat rooms, I agreed.

So, we enter the bowels of the Forum and Dave tells me to wait a second, he wants to go into the dressing room first.

That’s cool.

Upon emerging, Dave says Chris is going to come to us, that we should sit in the "Family Room" and await him. And we’re doing so, catching up on the band’s history, its decision to do the iTunes commercial, which at first the band was reluctant to do, and a small black man enters and he and Dave strike up a conversation. Does he need a bottle of water? No, he’s afraid he’s going to have to pee during the show. Feeling the exact same way, I mention this and when this gentleman turns to look at me I realize it’s Kanye West.

I’m stunned. He’s absent all the attitude, all the chutzpah paraded in the press. He’s nice. He’s gentle. And he’s young. I can’t believe how young he is. THIS is the guy everyone believes is such a terror?

After talking for a while, we decide to venture into the band’s dressing room ourselves. Where Dave introduces me to Chris, who looks at me like he’s never heard of me before. Feeling like every other dumb ass loser, I pipe up that I’m the one who writes the newsletter. Ah, the nod of recognition. Chris is introducing me to the rest of the band. I can’t believe they’re so calm before the show, I wouldn’t want to hang with unknowns minutes before going on stage. And then, Kanye asks my last name…

And I start telling Chris not to listen to the critics. To just do what he wants. That the haters have an agenda. And Chris tells me he doesn’t hate anybody, not even Bill O’Reilly.

I’m making no headway here. Chris Martin is just too nice.

So I decide to switch subjects. I decide to get into it with Kanye. I start talking about Bonnaroo.

And Kanye says to me: I DON’T TAKE THE HIGH ROAD!"

http://lefsetz.com/wordpress/index.php/archives/2008/07/15/coldplay-at-the-forum/

Wait, Who?

Coldplay?

(So many "Who's" :lol3:)

There's a show on VH1 called "The Rock Honors" and this time they were honoring "The Who" and they pre-recorded artists/actors who had something to say and Coldplay was one of them :wink2:

Oh great! That's what I thought haha.

How cool! :punk::wink2:

Yup:punk:

I saw them and thought of you :bleh:

Does Chris ever wear anything besides that jacket he's wearing in your avatar? :lmao:

Yup:punk:

I saw them and thought of you :bleh:

Does Chris ever wear anything besides that jacket he's wearing in your avatar? :lmao:

:wub2: Aww hahah

:roftl: Apparently no.

I mean, I bet he wears different stuff when he's not in public, but this was posted on their forum:

"COLDPLAY may soon be Mouldplay if they don’t get a dry cleaner.

The lads only have one each of the French Revolution-style army jackets they plan to wear every night of their 67-date tour.

Oh dear.

They have already been wearing the coats to death for promotional work in the run-up to the release of album Viva La Vida and in the video for single Violet Hill.

The jackets are inspired by the uniforms worn by soldiers in EUGENE DELACROIX’s Liberty Leading The People painting.

I just hope CHRIS MARTIN and Co get a quality cleaner on board soon…or they’ll smell like they just stepped off the battlefield."

It's from The Sun haha.

:wub2: Aww hahah

:roftl: Apparently no.

I mean, I bet he wears different stuff when he's not in public, but this was posted on their forum:

"COLDPLAY may soon be Mouldplay if they don’t get a dry cleaner.

The lads only have one each of the French Revolution-style army jackets they plan to wear every night of their 67-date tour.

Oh dear.

They have already been wearing the coats to death for promotional work in the run-up to the release of album Viva La Vida and in the video for single Violet Hill.

The jackets are inspired by the uniforms worn by soldiers in EUGENE DELACROIX’s Liberty Leading The People painting.

I just hope CHRIS MARTIN and Co get a quality cleaner on board soon…or they’ll smell like they just stepped off the battlefield."

It's from The Sun haha.

Eyew :naughty:

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: Wow, 5 AM and there's the hug line. I think we still could've made it though :naughty:

We could've been there :tears:http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx?id=3b21dc1a-569c-4995-a527-692047c8f97e

Yeah....seeing that video I'm glad I didn't go :lol3:

1. I would've been filmed

2. I wouldn't have been able to wake up :naughty:

It would've been fun though...