Grace Kelly video on Trial-youtube

paula.pop

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah... whatever, I laughed. I think this wasn't mean, it was just snarky, MSTK3 style. Not particularly clever, but come on! He is singing "am I too flirty?" to the little girl, and solemn little girls in party dresses in music videos are creepy, and I love it. (Love the slight creepyness, I mean.) It's not like they were seriously hypothesizing that Mika's into children, or trying to be seriously nasty about it like the facebook people.

My only issue with it is that the whole "what kinda man wants to be like Grace Kelly?" blah blah gay stuff was just waaaay too tired to be funny, and that they called it a crappy music video.:thumbdown: It is not. It is awesome and yes a bit eerie but that's what makes it awesome. I want more creepy little children in more videos by everyone.

Oh, and asking "was Freddie Mercury famous for doing this?" just showed that the guy was an idiot, because yes, that is a Freedie move, so his sarcasm backfired and he may want to work on that.

But in general, I love that kind of snark. If they just sat there and went "well isn't that nice! Oh, look how pretty he is there. Why, what a cute little girl. I do like his room decor, Christmas lights really spice up a room," I'd just be bored to death.

--Jack

hahahahahahhahahahaha

video on trial is a canadian show.

honestly, compared to other videos they were pretty nice. :boxed: :boxed:

have you watched the show before? trust me its not as bad as some of them.

but its still pretty rude.

I wasn't super happy with the things they said but they were actually pretty nice. You should hear them when a video is actually bad.....they don't even play the whole video cuz the comedians hate it so much.

how do you look canadian???

Good question....:shocked:

Hahah... whatever, I laughed. I think this wasn't mean, it was just snarky, MSTK3 style. Not particularly clever, but come on! He is singing "am I too flirty?" to the little girl, and solemn little girls in party dresses in music videos are creepy, and I love it. (Love the slight creepyness, I mean.) It's not like they were seriously hypothesizing that Mika's into children, or trying to be seriously nasty about it like the facebook people.

My only issue with it is that the whole "what kinda man wants to be like Grace Kelly?" blah blah gay stuff was just waaaay too tired to be funny, and that they called it a crappy music video.:thumbdown: It is not. It is awesome and yes a bit eerie but that's what makes it awesome. I want more creepy little children in more videos by everyone.

Oh, and asking "was Freddie Mercury famous for doing this?" just showed that the guy was an idiot, because yes, that is a Freedie move, so his sarcasm backfired and he may want to work on that.

But in general, I love that kind of snark. If they just sat there and went "well isn't that nice! Oh, look how pretty he is there. Why, what a cute little girl. I do like his room decor, Christmas lights really spice up a room," I'd just be bored to death.

--Jack

that blonde girl was soo dumb she didn't know what she was talking about...she's like "shouldn't that light buble be burning his hand" i was like "NOT IF THERE IS PLASTIC THAT WON'T LET THE LIGHTBUBLB'S HEAT TOUCH YOUR HANDS!!!!!" stupid

I wasn't super happy with the things they said but they were actually pretty nice. You should hear them when a video is actually bad.....they don't even play the whole video cuz the comedians hate it so much.

Good question....:shocked:

if i have a look that makes me canadian...i wanna know please!

--Jack

Haha, Jack, you beat me to it. That was exactly what I was going to say.

Edit: I forgot to say what I thought of the video, haha. I thought it wasn't very funny overall (some parts were) but not because they were making fun of "poor Mika". I just didn't think the comedians were very funny. It would have been better if they picked different ones. I always thought a lot of those people on VH1 "I Love the (insert decade here)'s" are pretty funny. I'd like to see Michael Ian Black, Mo Rocca, Hal Sparks, or Rachel (what's her last name? the blonde with the glasses) comment on it. Either way, I'm not against having a good laugh regardless on who the joke's on. :)

Someone commented, on YouTube, that it would be great if Mika's piano fell onto these so called 'commedians' and squashed them to death. And you know what? I agree. The world would get rid of a bunch of terribly boring people. They wanted to make Mika look like a fool, but they only succeded in making fools of themselves. I wrote that on YouTube and I stick to it. I HATE THIS VIDEO. In any case, it only boosts Mika's popularity. If you want a subject to drop or an annoying person to disappear from the public eye, just stop talking about it/her/him. So yeah, this stupid vid only promotes Mika. I'm glad, after all.

Someone commented, on YouTube, that it would be great if Mika's piano fell onto these so called 'commedians' and squashed them to death. And you know what? I agree. The world would get rid of a bunch of terribly boring people. They wanted to make Mika look like a fool, but they only succeded in making fools of themselves. I wrote that on YouTube and I stick to it. I HATE THIS VIDEO. In any case, it only boosts Mika's popularity. If you want a subject to drop or an annoying person to disappear from the public eye, just stop talking about it/her/him. So yeah, this stupid vid only promotes Mika. I'm glad, after all.

I don't think they were trying to make a fool out of Mika or hurt his popularity. From the looks of it, they do it to a lot of artists just to get a laugh out of it. Nothing to get too worked up over. :)

I don't think they were trying to make a fool out of Mika or hurt his popularity. From the looks of it, they do it to a lot of artists just to get a laugh out of it. Nothing to get too worked up over. :)

Oh, so this is not the only video they criticized? Well, that's good to hear *sighs with relief* I was really upset by it (though that doesn't mean I like the video, which I don't). Is it a TV show or something?

yeah it is a show its called video on trial, its actually pretty funny but this show they didnt get any funny comedians on it but they were actually pretty kind to MIKA compared to how much they rip apart every move the artist makes in other music videos. so ya its definetly been worse but who can be that mean to MIKA?:wink2: