Francesca

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but what are you talking about?:blink:

ive been on holiday for two weeks and need filling in:wink2:

:cheerful_h4h:just in case noone's filled you in yet..

the teen choice awards in the united states had mika as a nominee so many of us watched the show for 2 hours and they didn't even mention mika's name :thumbdown: so it was posted on the site later on that akon :puke: won instead of mika

Akon stinks. I really really hate him. He's so stupid. Especially when he threw a kid in the audience. What was the F*head thinking?

OHH!! i did watch the vid.....actually i don't remember the name..

but when u mention he throw a kid in the audience...i REMEMBER now!!

he's crazy and sick!!

how could he throw a KID ??!!! and in front of thousands ppl??!!!!!

It seems he wanted to kill him because he was pissed off !! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

the kid should call the police :sneaky2:

I agree, we may be just a little bias :biggrin2:

Thank you! That's what I was trying to say!

Well, at least someone actually said what it was for... those of us not from the States had no idea what you were talking about... :blink:

Though it doesn't really surprise me... he isn't as well known as Akon...

I'm from the US and I didn't know...that's how important the Teen Choice Awards really is.

Besides it doesn't surprise me at all that Mika didn't win. Mika said himself that this generation is the greatest hits generation, meaning that the person who has the most hits with be the most popular basically. Akon has way more hits in America than Mika so it would make sense Akon would win. I would actually have been completely shocked if Mika would have won. He doesn't have any hits in America therefore he's not the breakout artist in America, Akon is, whether you like his music are not. There are obviously tons of people out there that do. It would have been nice if Mika won but I'm sure he's not sulking since it's not that big of an award. :)

By the way, would all of you feel the same way about Akon if Mika had won? Just curious....:wink2: